Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 46

I gave Madara the news. He didn’t even looked surprised, he just smiles and says, “Perfect.”
“How’s that perfect?” I asked.
I mean, for one, I’m Queen of the Spirit World. I’m a god. He was human. Human plus God equals a demigod. That was not ‘perfect’, it was going to cause problems for both of us.
“I’m not stupid,” Madara said, “I know you’re a Goddess of some sort. I knew it from the very beginning. I wanted to make a baby, so it will gain the powers from the Goddess, or you, and help me gain what I’ve always wanted.”
I stared at him in shock, “Which is?”
“To take my place on the throne. I never became hokage, which I was suppose too. I want my place, so I will use our child to get that throne.”
I swallowed, “That can’t be possible!”
“It is.” He said, while grinning, “The perfect plan. Think about it, Alstarte, our baby could have everything it could ever want-”
I shook my head. I knew what he was planning was bad, but there was nothing I could do, “Yeah. Your right, I’m sorry.”
“I’m glad you understand.” Madara said, with I smile I once thought was sexy, now I thought it was plain evil.
----
“Why did you agree with him?” I asked.
“I couldn’t just disappear with a baby in my stomach back to the Spirit World. The Spirit World is a little different from other places. In most worlds, there is a cycle of life for everything. In the Spirit World, there is not, it’s just a cycle frozen in time. That is why spirits can live there. Souls are a cycle frozen in time. If they live in a place that is also like that, they can live like a normal human could in a world.”
“Because a human goes through life in a continuous cycle of life, causing them to age. The world is also doing the same, so they are perfect for each other.” Alstarte said, “That is why if there is a soul living in a natural world, they get lost in time. They have no reason for being there, when everything they had just disappears in time.”
I nodded, “I believe I understand.”
Alstarte nods.
----
Eight months went by after that. Madara always locking himself in his office creating plans. The day finally came. The day I gave birth to the fetus.
Once she was born and out of the hospital, I left with her. I went back to the Spirit World.
“My Queen! You finally-” Susiana spoke, but froze mid sentence at the sight of what was in my arms.
“I think I found who shall hold the Powers.” I said to Susiana.
She nodded, but she wasn’t stupid, “Is that…?”
I nodded, “Yes. She is. My daughter.”
So I kept her with me for the while. Years I kept the baby, but the baby never grew age. Because she was in the Spirit World, she couldn’t age. So it wasn’t 70 years later I said, “I have to move her somewhere else. She needs to be growing up. Not stuck in child form for the rest of her life.”
“Do what you must, my Queen.” my new assistant, Yuki said.
I nodded and stood from my seat. The baby was in my arms, “I will send her to another world, where she will be safe from Madara. But… later she must come back… and stop him.”
I sent her away to a place called ‘Earth’. A galaxy far, far away from Madara.
----
“That was only 19 years ago?” I asked.
She nodded, “Yep. And you pretty much know the rest.”
“Holy crap.” I muttered.
“Yeah. Look I’m sorry for keeping all of this from you-” Alstarte started.
“I’m like 80 years old!” I exclaimed, ignoring what Alstarte was about to say.
Alstarte was taken aback from my comment, “Yeah…”
“That’s freggin’ weird.” I said, scratching the back of my head, “Damn…”
“Trinity?” Alstarte asked.
I looked over at her, “Yeah?”
“I brought you into this world, knowing what your fate would have been if I stayed during the time with Madara. I kept you in baby form for 70 years and then take you to another world. Yet to bring you back to this world to kill Madara, who happens to be your father. You ended up getting killed in the process too… Aren’t mad at me?” She asked, seeming desperate.
I looked at her confused, “No? You’ve done so much for me. I have no reason to be mad at you.”
“Your not?” She asked again.
“No. I’m not.” I said again, “I’m not even the slightest bit frustrated at you now. You told me your side of the story. I appreciate that. You were under one of Madara’s spells, so obviously you had no control over yourself.”
“I wasn’t under any spell of his-” She started.
I shook my head, “You were blinded by love. At first anyways. I could tell just by looking at you that you loved him at one time. I bet you still do, kind of. You just don’t like how he is.”
Alstarte swallows, and nods, “Yeah…”
I placed a hand on her shoulder, “I have no reason to be mad. Shit happens, you must live with it.”
She gives me a small smile, “You have no idea how relieved I am, Trinity.”
I gave her shoulder a squeeze, “I’m glad I got to know all of this. I’m glad it’s you that’s my mother, Alstarte.”
Then all of the sudden she just gives me a hug, “I’m glad it’s you that’s my daughter.”
I hugged her back tightly, “One more thing.”
She pulled back, “What’s that?”
“Is there some way I could control what memories I see from people? ‘Cause they just randomly pop into my head every time I touch somebody.”
Alstarte smiles, “Yeah.”
Her hand comes up to touch my forehead. She disappears into mist.
I felt like a weight has been taken off of my shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot!! Almost done!!

Thanks for reading!

Come again xD