Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 48

I took a deep breath, taking in a deep, musky scent. There was something heavy laying on my side, and my head was laying on something soft. I took another breath, that same musky scent was there. And I was warm, very warm. Almost too hot for covers. I opened my eyes. My vision was filled with black. The black was moving.
I blinked again, then shape started to form on the black. It was a chest. A nicely formed one at that. It was inhaling and exhaling deeply. The top of my head was tickling after each breath. Wait… Wait.
A body? In my bed? I suddenly felt awake and placed my hands against the chest and pulled back. The heavy thing on my side happened to be an arm. As I pulled back, it tensed and grabbed my waist, making me stop from pulling away.
He opened his dark eye, “Why you moving…?” He asked sleepily.
“Why are you in my bed?” I asked, looking over Kakashi’s face.
He didn’t have his mask on, nor his green jacket. There was light in my room, so his facial features stood out pretty well. For a moment, I didn’t even know it it was Kakashi, it was the scar exposed on his eye that told me it was. Whatever his answers was, I didn’t hear. My thoughts were somewhere else, like how hot he was.
“Trinity?” He asked, I watched his mouth say my name.
I stared at his angled jaw line, his straight nose, his perfect lips. Another thought crossed my mind, I kissed him. Remembering the kiss was making me blush, hard. I bit my bottom lip and shut my eyes. I pushed harder on his chest, I still couldn’t move, “Something wrong?” Kakashi asked, taking in my blushing face.
I shook my head frantically. I was scared I might say something embarrassing, so I clamped my mouth shut. Kakashi’s hand on my waist slid to my back, leaving a trail of Goosebumps. I kept my eyes shut tightly, this was way to embarrassing, “Seriously, Trinity, what’s the matter?” Kakashi said in a amused voice, he pulled me close to him.
“I-” I started, then shook my head, “Nothing!”
His hand traveled up my back, up my forearm, lastly his thumb was under my chin, while his fingers laid on my neck. He propped my chin up, I took a small breath, his musky scent coming back to me. I kept my eyes shut though. I was probably blushing mad right now.
His lips touched my forehead. Then to my nose, “You’re way to cute.”
Some sense came back to me, “Not the first time you said that.”
He chuckles, “Won’t be the last.”
Then he kisses me on the lips. I open my eyes in surprise. His eye was open and he smiles through the kiss, pulling back, “Finally, I see your eyes.”
His hand went over my cheek. I felt my face calm down. “Why… aren’t you wearing your mask?” I asked, coughing some.
“It was too stuffy. Plus, you smell good.” He comments, while smiling.
My eyes linger over his lips again, you too, I wanted to say. I just smile some. Taking full advantage, I bring my hands to his muscular shoulders. Then slide my arms around his neck, pulling him against me. Yep, he’s pretty damn muscular.
Yeah, and that was a bad idea to do to, because Kakashi rolled me on my back, with him on top of me, “Hey!” I exclaimed.
“You should really watch what your doing.” he commented, while kissing my neck.
“You should too!” I exclaimed back.
He chuckles. Then I sensed somebody coming, “Somebody’s coming.” I said.
He finally rolled off of me, sitting up. He pulled his mask on just as the door swung open. A frantic looking Mechifu bursts through, “Trinity! Come here! Quick!”
I sat up and climbed out of bed quick. Kakashi was right behind me, “What?” I asked.
Mechifu grabbed my arm and started dragging me toward the kitchen, “Look at that!”
I did. It looked like… well, I wasn’t sure, “What is that?” I said, glancing at Mechifu.
“Apple pie!” She exclaimed, “I made it myself…”
I looked at it, “Is it… edible?”
I heard Kakashi crack up some. I felt somebody else step into the kitchen. Sasuke. Was all the guys spending the night here or something? “What’s that smell?” Sasuke asked.
“Apple pie!” Mechifu said, running over to him, giving him a quick hug.
He hugged her back, “Apple pie…?”
“Yeah!” she replied.
I looked at the ‘apple pie’ it looked like a big dump of mud stuck in a pan… “I’m getting Zana. She’ll help you… create an edible one.” I said.
I walked out of the kitchen before Mechifu could complain. I walked over to Zana’s bedroom and knocked on it, “Zana…?” I asked.
I opened my senses, nothing was there. My eyes widened, this wasn’t right. I burst through the door and looked in. The bed was made and nothing was touched. I looked around. Nothing seemed out of place. But, the place felt empty somehow.
I walked over to her bed, there was a folded note. I picked it up and opened it. It said one word, it was enough to make me stand in shock.
“Trinity?” Kakashi said, coming to the door.
I turned around to see him at the threshold. I felt a tear escape my eye, running down my cheek. His eye widens in shock, “Trin-”
I held up the note, interrupting him, “She’s…”
My sentenced trailed off. He came up to me, taking my face in his hands, “She’s what?” He urged me to answer.
“Gone.” I simply said.
Gone. Zana was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haaaaahhhhhaaaaa! One hell of a cliff hanger should i say? Got a sequel coming out soon :) it's called Just A Dream!! And this time, instead of being in Trinity's POV, each chapter is going to be in a different POV of the four girls (Lalita, Trinity, Mechifu, and Zana) :) I hoped you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed typing it. lol

The next story is a lot more complex, and probably a lot longer too. :)

Thank you for everything up until now!