Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

It Will Rain

"Wanna drink some with me tonight?" I asked her, seemingly out of nowhere. 

"Whatcha drinking?" 

"Absinthe." I replied with a shrug. It needed to seem random. 

"Ew, that's what me and Jimmy drunk the other night. I can never drink that shit again! I had the worst hangover ever!" she said after making a fake gagging sound. What will I do now?


Jimmy! Jimmy will know what to do. I thought to myself. God, if I don’t eat soon I will die.

“Alright well let’s go eat some of your amazing tacos, okay?”
“Yeah, just let me freshen up a bit.” Angel said getting up and walking towards the bathroom. I took this opportunity and ran down the stairs to call my friend. I have know fucking idea how I am going to get Angel to drink absinthe tonight but I have to get her to somehow, because I am really not in the mood to get my ass beat by Adrienne. I looked over my shoulder to be sure that I was alone before closing the back door and sitting down on the patio chair and pulling out my cell. I scrolled through my seemingly endless list of contacts until I found Jimmy. I let the fucking phone ring twenty times and he never answered.

SHIT! What the fuck am I supposed to do now.

—Five Hours Later—


”Brian, let me the fuck out!” Adrienne yelled from behind the basement door. i couldn't figure out how to get her to drink the absinthe nor could i get Jimmy to answer his fucking phone.

I sat down and leaned against the door and listened to Adrienne's pleas for freedom. i honestly don't know what to do anymore. Shit, i don't even know what to think anymore. I know that we had a fucking dog. i even found the bag of dog food. But Angel had an explanation for that, and she wouldn't make shit up just to make me think I'm going crazy, would she? Honestly i don't know anymore.

I was pulled from my thoughts when i heard Adrienne speak.

"Brian, i know other ways to hurt you, ya know." She said, i could just see the smirk on her face.

"And how is that Adrienne?" i asked.

"If i hurt myself, it hurts her which will hurt you." She stated.

"Go ahead, Adrienne. I don't fucking care anymore." i said, hoping like hell that reverse psychology worked on psycho bitches. i panicked when i got no reply.

i jumped up from my spot on the floor and opened the basement door enough to see inside. When i didn't see Adrienne i walked inside and down the stairs turning the light on as i went. I let out a sigh of relief when i saw her sitting on the washing machine.

"Did i scare you?" she asked, giving me the exact smirk i saw in my head earlier.

"Yeah, you did." i said sitting down on the stairs. Man, i am fucking tired.

"I thought you didn't care anymore."

"It's called reverse psychology, but it didn't work."

"No, it didn't. And you know what?"

"What?" i said. i expected a verbal response not a physical one. But that was what i got as Adrienne charged at me baseball bat in hand.

I grabbed a hold of the bat -seconds before it came in contact with my face- and pushed it back away from me, which sent Angel Adrienne to floor, hard.

I jumped up and ran over to her. i honestly didn't mean to hurt her, it was a reflex action.

"Adrienne?" i asked shaking her.

No response.

"Angel?"

Nothing.

"Baby please, i didn't mean it." i said fighting back tears.

Still nothing. i leaned down to check for a pulse, when i felt her heartbeat i decided that she was just knocked out and when she woke up she would be my Angel again.

i reached down and picked her up in my arms and began the journey to our bedroom. Once i was there i laid her down and tucked her into the bed.

I don't know if i am crazy or not. But i guess if i am Angel and i will be crazy together. Unless she is trying to convince me that I'm crazy. I'm not sure that i can forgive her for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah this is a filler big fucking time.
and i know that it sucks and it's short but oh well.

Comment.
Subscribe.

and check out my other stories( i should update them all either tonight or tomorrow)
Not Strong Enough <-- Brian Haner Jr./Synyster Gates
This Is Redemption, This Is Our Lives Washed Clean<-- Johnny Seward/Johnny Christ
Drenched in Sin<-- Matt Sanders/M. Shadows