Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Grey Hair and Groping

Brian’s Point of View

"Yeahhh, I probably shouldn't have said that." Matt replied with a shrug.

I looked down at my shoes, I honestly don’t remember doing anything in my sleep let alone choking Angel. I don’t know if I’m going crazy or not. I don’t know what to think or do anymore. I was pulled from my thoughts by Matt’s voice.

“Bro, I think your hair is turning grey.” He said with a hearty chuckle.

“Don’t fuck with me man!” I yelled. That is something that a conceited rockstar never wants to hear. Okay, so I’m not really conceited, but I can be pretty vain at times.

“I’m not fucking with you, buddy. Go look in the mirror!” Matt said in between laughs.

I did exactly that, I don’t think I have ever ran so fast to the bathroom. And sure enough there they were the once black hairs that betrayed me by turning grey. Bastards.

I walked slowly back to Matt’s living room, I thought that after seeing my sad face that he would stop laughing but it only fueled him even more.

I was about to jump all over him when I noticed the vodka on the coffee table. I walked over a grabbed the bottle before taking a swig.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” Matt said taking the bottle from me and taking a swig himself.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well you just managed to make my day go from horrible to ‘oh dear, kill me now’ so know you must supply me with lots and lots of alcohol until I forget all about these troubles.

“You got it, buddy!”

Fours Hours and Lots of Alcohol Later


I haven’t had this much fun in a long time, I know that I should be worried about Angel and Jimmy but I’m not. I pushed the pause button, on Matt and I’s game of Mortal Combat, so I could go piss. That’s the only bad thing about alcohol it makes one have to piss like every god damn minute.

”I have to piss!” I yelled, before jumping and running towards the bathroom. I didn’t make it far before I face planted right into the floor.

“What the fuck?!” I yelled after rolling over and sitting up.

“Gates, you can’t pee there, you’ll piss Val off. Please don’t piss her off. She scares me.” Matt said when he walked into the hallway.

I looked around and say that Matt’s dog Bella sleeping happily in the hallway, like a boss.

Bella looked up at me and laid her head back down, as if to say, really, like you didn’t see me lying here.

“Your fucking dog tripped me, on purpose.” I said walking back towards the bathroom.

“You fell. On your face.” Matt said with a giggle.

“You suck.” I said walking to the bathroom.

Whilst I was pissing, I looked around the bathroom, I’m sure I was missing the toilet but let’s not kid ourselves I’m drunk so I’m probably missing anyway. Then I saw it, a box of black hair dye. Light Bulb. I finished my business and ran to the living room with the hair dye in my hand.

“MATTHEW!” I yelled in a sing-songy, drunk voice.

“What’s that?”

“Hair Dye.”

“That’s Val’s.” He stated looking at me with a weird expression.

“So.”

“So, I’m scared of her.”

“Dude, come on. Have a crazy girlfriend and grey hair, help me fix one of those at least.” I said, he still look unconvinced.

“I’ll go out in the morning before she gets home and buy some more!”

“Okay, but if Val yells at me, I’m gonna yell at you.” Matt said.

“Let’s do this shit!” I yelled.

Once we mixed all the shit together, I sat down in a chair and let Matt put the dye in my hair.

“Shads, if you fuck my hair up, I’m gonna rub grass all over your face.” I warned.

“That’s not very nice.” Matt said lowly.

“Just so you know, the choice is yours.”

“Alright, here we go.”

Jimmy’s Point of View


I spent what must have been hours trying to figure out what was going on with both Angel and Brian. To be honest I’m starting to wonder which one of them was losing their fucking minds, if not both of them. I mean, I haven’t seen Angel go all nuts like Brian says she is. But I couldn’t take my eyes off of the bruises on Angel’s neck.

I shook my head trying to focus on the movie that I am currently watching with Angel. I looked up to see Mallory Knox dancing on the hood of a car while Mickey Knox was pissing.

“I love this movie.” I said, looking over at Angel.

“I know, Natural Born Killers is a classic.” She said looking at me with a smile.
I looked at the clock, which read 12:15. I glanced down at Angel. She was exactly how she was earlier. I turned my attention back to the movie. Mickey and Mallory were battling a field of rattlesnakes when I felt a hand on the inside of my leg, I didn’t think much of it until Angel’s hand started inching closer and closer to my manhood. Until she finally reached it and slid her hand into the top of pants, I couldn’t help the moan that escaped from my lips
This is something that I have never had to deal with.
My best friends girlfriend has her hand in my pants, and I’m not sure I wanna stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
so let me know what you think..
Comment!!