Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

I wish I was to dead to cry

Jimmy's Point of View


I slowly opened my eyes expecting to see the familiar dark blue color of my bedroom walls and instead I saw Brian's living room.

“Why the fuck am I in Brian's living room?” I wondered out loud.

I got up from the couch and started up the stairs to the bathroom in Brian and Angel's room, where I know they keep their medication.

I knocked on the door and got no reply. Where the fuck is Angel? I began to see everything that happened last night played back through my mind. She fucking drugged me!

“Angel!” I yelled as I took off thought the house looking for her. I didn't find her anywhere. Shit, Brian's really gonna fucking castrate me.

Brian's Point of View


I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of 'Enter Sandman' which was my ring tone. All I have to say is that whoever the fuck is calling me had better have a good damn reason.

“What?” I answered.

“Gates, please let me keep my penis.” Jimmy begged from the other line.

“Why would I want your penis?” I asked.

“Okay, well there are two reasons really.”

I sat there waiting for Jimmy to explain.

“JIMMY!”

“Yeah.”

“Focus, why would I want your penis!” I yelled getting a little frustrated.

“I totally don't wanna know.” I heard Matt say as she walked past me into the kitchen.

“Oh, right. Well, Angel kinda made a pass at me.” Jimmy explained.

“Totally not funny Sullivan.” I said.

“I'm not kidding man.”

“Are you sure? Maybe you just thought she was.” I asked. I'm sure that's all it

“Fuck you, man! I know she was making a goddamn pass at me!”

“How?” I asked, as I sat up on Matt's couch.

“She had her fucking hand down my pants!” he yelled.

What the fuck?!

“Was it Angel or Adrienne?” I asked, before I let both my anger and imagination get out of hand.

“Dude, you can worry about all that shit later. There is something more important we need to talk about!”

“Like what? Jimmy, what could be more important than this?!” I yelled as Matt and Val both came into the living room with concerned expressions.

“She drugged me.”

“What?”

“She drugged me after I told her to get her hand out of my pants and now I can't find her.”

“What do you mean you can't find her! You were supposed to watch her!”

“I was a little busy being unconscious!”

“Right, well pick me up in five and we'll go look for her.” I said before hanging up.

Two Hours Later


I stand on the sidewalk just a few miles from mine and Angel's home. I feel as if everything around me was moving and I'm frozen. The sound of Angel's screams bring me back to reality.

“Brian! Please, don't let them take me!” She screamed as the police officer walked her to the patrol car.

I couldn't fight looking at her any longer, I raised my eyes to meet hers through both the rain and the window of the car. I see the confusion in her eyes. I'm sure it was in mine as well.

“Brian, are you ready?” Jimmy said from beside me.

I glanced up the sidewalk a ways and saw the scene before me, I couldn't fight back the tears anymore.

“Come on, Gates.” Jimmy said as he pulled my arm, I obliged in the gesture and went with him but not before I looked behind me at Angel.
What became of my Angel tonight?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile but school was rough! lol

anyway, it's not a total cliff hanger but it does the job.
and just so you know, more comments, readers and subscribers would mean faster updates. just so you know!