Musical Hatred Love

Chapter Twenty-Six

I got back to the common room after saying goodbye to my parents. I carried a long white dress cover that covered my dress. I got to my room and saw Georgia in the bathroom with her back turned to the mirror trying to zip up her dress.

"Would you like some help?" I asked her, and immediately her head turned towards my direction. A nervous smile came across her face and she nodded.

"If you don't mind?" she asked and I shook my head laying my dress on my bed and walked over to her. She turned around and held her dress against her chest so it wouldn't fall down. "I'm surprised you stayed" she said.

I looked at her through the mirror, then looked back down at the zipper. I held the dress together then zipped it up to the top. "Yeah, me too" I said turning around and getting my towel to take a shower.

"I really am sorry I didn't tell you Cleo, but Jordon said it wasn't my place to tell." she told me as she got out out of the bathroom.

I just nodded giving her a light smile before shutting the bathroom door. I took my shower, then dried myself off, then started to apply my make up and do my hair. I left the bathroom seeing Jordon picking up Georgia. They both turned to look at me.

"You're hair and make look amazing Cleo" Georgia complimented and Jordon nodded.

I smiled lightly heading over to my dress, holding the towel against my chest. "Thanks," I said picking the dress up and going back to the bathroom closing the door.

Jordon looked at Georgia "Is she mad at us?" I heard him ask.

"I don't know, but I feel terrible." she answered looking at the bathroom door.

I sighed quietly and looked at myself in the mirror. I turned to my dress, that hung on the back of the door on a hook, and I unzipped the cover and took it off smiling at my dress. I carefully slipped into my dress and zipped it up my back perfectly. I stepped out of the bathroom, noticing Georgia and Jordon had left, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked under my bed and grabbed a black box and opened it finding my shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed and carefully placing them on. I stood up getting used to them on my feet and I slowly went back to the full length mirror seeing the bruises I took my wand and covered them up with the spell. I nodded my approval and made my way to the door. I heard a pecking noise at the window and I turned seeing a snow white owl with a letter in it's beak. I walked over to the window and opened it letting the owl land on my bed. I took the letter then gave the owl a treat, and Striker screeched so I gave him one too. I opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear Cleo,

I heard you were staying at Hogwarts this time so I was wondering if you wanted to be my date at the Dance? If yes meet me outside the Grand Hall at 7:35. If no, then that's okay.

Sincerely,

Hope to see you there

I smiled and stood up, stroking the white owl's head and blowing Striker a kiss I left to meet this mystery person(Why not? I deserve to have some fun). I finally reached the Grand Hall and it was exactly seven thirty-five (wow great timing). I looked around seeing people whispering to their dates and friends, making me sigh (I know they're talking about me..I can feel it). As the crowd of people entered the Grand Hall only one person stood at the entrance looking straight at me. I met his gaze and smiled walking over to him.

"So you're the mystery person?" I asked giving him a hug.

"Yes, that would be me" Harry said giving me a gentle hug. "I'm glad you decided to stay" he said

I nodded "Yeah, well you can't always run home when something happens to you" I said

Harry nodded "You look very beautiful by the way" he added

I smiled "Thank you, you look very handsome" I complimented "shall we?" I asked pointing to the Dance. Harry nodded extending his hand out for me to take, which I did. We entered the hall and people looked at us and began to do their little gossip which made me look down. Harry looked at me and stroked my hand with his thumb.

"Don't listen to them, have fun tonight" He whispered to me.

He was right, I should have fun. I shouldn't have to deal with immature teenagers gossiping about my incident. I nodded "Let's dance" I said taking him to the dance floor.

"Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts Students, our first performers of the night let me welcome back Slytherin Mayhem!" Dumbledore announced. Soon both Draco and Jordon stepped onto the stage and the girls cheered for them. I looked up at them, mostly at Draco, and he looked at me before Jordon started to play the guitar.

[**=both singing reg font=Draco]

"Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell,
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
How the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang…" I began to dance with Harry, swaying my hips softly with the rhythm of the music.

"**Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We're singing…
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,**" I caught Draco's eyes staring at me and only me as I continued to dance with Harry.

"Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place,
You could tell how we felt from the look on our faces,
We were spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes,
The room left them moving between you and I,
We forgot where we were and we lost track of time,
And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night,
And we sang…" I got down low to the ground and slowly came up Harry's body with my back facing him. I could see the jealousy in Draco's eyes (which I didn't quite understand).

"**Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We're singing…
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,**" Jordon began to do his amazing guitar solo and as it slowed down my body did slow movements against Harry whose hands were on my waist.

"Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell,
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
How the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang…" Draco looked down sighing away from the microphone.

"**Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We're singing…
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,
(And the voices rang like the angels sing),
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
And we danced on into the nigh**" They finished their song and Harry and I stopped dancing.

"You're a good dancer" Harry told me.

"Thanks, so are you" I said to him, we left the dance floor and sat at one of the round tables.I looked up at the stage seeing Dumbledore talking to Malfoy and Jordon. I looked back at Harry who was talking to Hermione and Ron. "Hi Hermione, and ....Ron right?" I asked

Ron nodded and Hermione waved "Hey. Cleo how are you?" she asked

I shrugged "Been better, but I'm having a good time tonight thanks to Harry" I smiled looking at Harry who smiled back at me.

"At least you're having a fun time" she said and I nodded, then they both said goodbye and left to dance.

"Cloe can we talk?" I heard Malfoy's voice call out to me. I looked up and saw him standing there looking into my eyes. I looked at Harry who nodded

"I'll be back" I told him standing up and leaving the grand hall with Draco behind me. As we got to somewhere private I looked at him and crossed my arms. "So...?" I asked

Draco looked at me, his eyes filled with pain and hurt. "I'm sorry for what I did to you" he told me.

I shook my head "Sorry isn't going to make everything better, I was beaten and raped for crying out loud!" I said "sorry can't take away my pain, it can't take away the flashbacks or the feeling everyone who touches me will put me in pain" I told him then shook my head and went back inside the hall. Dumbledore came up to me and I smiled "Hello professor" I said

"Hello Cleo, do you think you could perform for us?" he asked me.

My eyes widen, Well it could take my mind off things I thought then slowly nodded. "Sure, when do you want me to?" I asked

Dumbledore smiled "Right now" he said and my eyes widen, but I followed him up on the Stage. "Ladies and gentlemen here is a performance by Cleopatra Daygon!" he announced and everyone fell silent. I blushed deeply and looked around seeing a guitar I picked it up and made my way to the mic.

I slowly started to play the guitar, I remember this song when I went back home. I saw everyone grab their date and began to slow dance. "Say you're sorry, that face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you" As I sang I looked out to the doors seeing Draco watching me.

"Holding on, the days drag on
Stupid girl, I should have known
I should have known

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell" I continued to sing softly, trying my best to hold back the tears.

"This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around

Baby I was naive, got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
I had so many dreams about you and me
Happy endings, now I know" I looked at Draco again, and then looked down at the guitar.

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell

This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around

And there you are on your knees
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted but I'm so sorry" Tears rolled down my cheek as flashbacks of Jonny came through my head.

"Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now

And its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse, to catch me now

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late to catch me now" I finished my song and set the guitar down and tried my best to run out of there. Everyone stared at me as I left the dance. I ran past Draco and ran outside till I tripped over my heels on a rock and fell to the ground. I laid there on the ground crying as flashbacks of Jonny kissing me, and touching my body ran through my head.

"Miss. Daygon?" I heard Snape's voice

I slowly pushed my self off the ground, sitting up with my body weight resting on my one arm. I looked up at Snape and wiped my tears away. "C-Can I-I help you Pro-Professor?" I stuttered.

Snape bent down to the ground and reached his hand to touch my shoulder but I flinched away. He removed his hand back, and just looked at me. "Let me help you Cleopatra" he said

I shook my head "Don't please...I can do this by myself" I told him slowly standing up and realized I broke my heel I stumbled into his arms. I looked up and then looked down at my shoe and I took both off. "please...just go away" I cried wiping my eyes.

Snape nodded and soon he left me alone. I fell on my knees crying and soon laid down curled up in a ball till I fell asleep.