‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Brillie

"That shirt looks gorgeous on you." I smiled, sitting on Ellie's bed with Kaylie on my lap.
"Mommy pwetty." Kaylie nodded.
"Thanks, girls." Ellie smiled, looking herself over in the floor length mirror. "Gah, I'm so nervous."
"Don't be. Syn's parents are laid back. If Syn loves you, they'll love you."
"I know. I'm just...I'm never so great with meeting parents. I get way too nervous for them." She plopped down on the bed. Kaylie crawled onto her lap as I wrapped my arms around her, resting my head on her shoulder.
"No one is great at meeting parents. I still get nervous meeting your's and Matt's mom. Everything will be fine, sweetie. Just go with the flow. They're really nice people that joke a lot. It's just like hanging out with us, but older. Except for McKenna, she's like 12. I think." We laughed. A car honking outside made Ellie jump slightly.
"He's here." She breathed out. I helped her up.
"Relax. You'll be fine. You can do this." I told her as I walked her to the door. She cradled Kay in her arms.
"I feel sick." She mumbled. I laughed, gently pushing her out.
"Don't get sick in here." I giggled.

Ellie gave me a look as she walked down to Syn's car. He got out and took Kaylie from her arms, kissing her cheek and then buckling her in her car seat. Syn held the door for Ellie and helped her inside. He was so gentle with her. Much better than with my bitch of a sister. I wish they would get together again. They were perfect for each other. My little Brillie. I smiled as they drove off, honking twice.

Syn's parents will love her. She's so much like Syn. In her own way. She'll fit right in with his family, much better than Michelle.