‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Christmas Special: Avenged Sevenfold Style

"Mommy! Daddy! Chwistmas!" Kaylie chanted, crawling into mine and Brian's bunk. "Sandy Claws came! He bwing pwesents!"
"All right, Kay. We're up. We're up." Brian yawned, sitting up. "Merry Christmas, Kaylie." He kissed her forehead.
"Mewy Chwistmas, Daddy an Mommy." Kaylie smiled. I smiled back.
"Merry Christmas, Kay. Now, let's go open some presents." Kaylie jumped off the bed and ran to the front of the bus.
"Merry Christmas, baby." Brian smirked, pressing his lips to mine hungrily.
"Merry Christmas." I snaked my fingers through his hair, giving it a slight tug as he crawled on top. He groaned in my mouth, pressing his body onto mine.
"C'mon you two! Save Syn's Christmas present for later!" Mike yelled through the door.

I blushed as we crawled out of the bunk to join everyone at the front of the bus, all huddled around the small tree we decorated to our taste. Zacky had his prized Jack Daniels bottle christmas ornament right in the middle of the tree, visible to see by everyone. While everything else was your ordinary christmas balls and shit. Except for the Jimmy ornament that a fan made for us, we made sure that one was most visible. Brian and I sat on the floor, watching Kaylie bounce in place impatiently, eying all her presents as she drooled hungrily.

"Zackers." I giggled, eying Zacky.
"What?" He asked, putting down his cup.
"Let me see that." I held out my hand for the cup.
"Why? It's only coffee." He said, biting his lip.
I smirked. "Zacky Tacky Bo-Racky. Let me see your drink, right now." I used my "parenty voice". Zacky gave me the cup, I smelled it first. My stomach twisted into a knot at the scent. Then took the tiniest sip. "Just what I thought. Zack, starting so early on the booze?"
He shrugged. "Need a wake up drink."
I rolled my eyes, giving him his drink. "Want to wake up? It's called coffee."
"Or children." Brian added, grinning. I laughed, pulling the Santa hat down so it covered his face. He laughed as he leaned to press his lips to mine.
"All right everyone, before we go all animalistic on these presents like uncivilized people" Matt started, we chuckled. "Ah, forget it. Merry Christmas everyone!" We cheered throwing our bodies into the huge ass piles of presents.

Most of the presents were Kaylie's, she had around 20 to 30 presents or more here I believe. Thanks to her Daddy, her Aunt and Uncles going all out on her, spoiling this little girl more than she already is. I smiled widely when Kaylie was so excited over her life sized Belle doll and matching gown for her to wear, something her Daddy picked out for her. Told him she'd simply adore it. Brian opened the gift I wrapped for him, the one I kept secret for a long time now. And secretly laughing when he would curse about the person who took his dream guitar, Slash's Les Paul, not knowing it was me the whole time who had bought it.

"Babe, you shouldn't have." He said, admiring the guitar.
I smiled. "Merry Christmas from the a-hole."

Brian smirked as he pressed his lips to mine before tuning in his brand new guitar. I laughed when Zacky cried tears of joy over the Jack Daniels set and Jack Skellington shot glass that Brian and I bought him, something everyone knew he'd enjoy. As we were finishing up, Kaylie was the only one still unwrapping her hundreds of presents, I went to the bunk area to grab Brian's other gift.

"This one's for you." I handed him the gift. "Santa made a surprise visit."
"Another one?" He asked, unwrapping it.

I nodded as I sat beside him again, nervously playing with the new necklace he bought me. The new bracelet Matt and Val bought me jingling together as I fidgeted. My eyes never leaving his face, waiting for the reaction once he opens and sees his gift. My stomach twisted into a tight knot as he looked at it. He had frozen stiff all together. And I felt like I could puke right now by the look on his face.

"Is this a joke?" He asked, out of breath.