Status: Active.

Loca

Chapter 1

"Bella come down her for a minute!" Charlie called from downstairs, he sounded upset so I hurried down as fast as I could, nearly tripping. "Yeah dad, what’s up?" I asked and he shifted nervously.

"Bella, I have to tell you something important." he started; I crunched my eyebrows together, in a confused expression, but nodded for him to continue. He looked out the window once, but then his gaze went back to me.

"Bella you have a sister." he said in a solid voice.

Wow, blunt.

"W-what?" I choked out "I have a sister? How? Im an only child, I can’t!"

It wasn't adding up, it didn't make any sense.

My dad looked ashamed. "Two years after your mother left I had an affair with one of my secretaries. It was a woman named Marisol, she resigned from her position at the station shortly after and didn't tell me she was....gave birth until only 5 years ago. Your little sister was eleven at the time, her name is Trinity."

I felt like screaming.

My dad, MY dad, had an affair when my mother left.

I have a sister.

"Wait!" I suddenly asked "Why are you telling me this now?" He looked ashamed again.

"Well, I just got a call from the social services, there was a bad fire and her mom Marisol didn't make it out, Trinity is going to have to either live with us or be put in foster care."
Oh.

"She's moving in with us, isn't she?" I asked already knowing the answer.

He nodded faintly and I stared out the window too.

Let’s see...she’s two years younger than me so she’s sixteen.

I found myself wondering what she was like, what she looked like, what she did for fun. I wondered how mature she was or if she was a spoiled brat. I really hoped she wasnt a brat.

Trinity's POV.

Fuck my life.

Forks.

Smack in the middle of rainy nowhere. Don't get me long I love the rain. It’s the nowhere part that’s got me concerned.

I'm a city girl and I will be for as long as I live. I love the night life, the city making everything bright and making the shadows look even more threatening. I love it all.

Small towns are so boring; there are like no real cops, because no ever does anything. Normally, this would be great except I'm living with one. I’ll probably get arrested in my own house.

I thought about all this while I was being driven to my dad's house. My best friend Danielle sat in the driver’s seat while my other best friend Jasmine sat in the back.

My name is Trinity, but this is the only time you'll ever hear me admit to that. Everyone calls me Troy. My friends are Danielle and Jasmine, we're total tom boys and we all hate our names. If you call us by anything but Troy, Danni, or Jason, we'll take you out.

Danni is 5'6 has chestnut hair with darker streaks about to her mid back. Her eyes are a strange mixture of different colors that would only work for her. I would call them hazel or green, but Jason always says blue or silver. Maybe it's like one of those, optimist vs. pessimist tests. (Of course I'm the pessimist in that scenario.)She's quiet around new people but loud around us and our 'boys' from the pack.

Jason has short spiky hair in a rock star style, its plum colored with black tipped ends (She dyed it when she went through her rebellion stage). Her eyes are a sick shade of blue that turn a slightly darker shade when she'd angry.

She's 5'7 and gaining and her skin is perfectly tanned. She's bubbly and hyper in a non girlie way and I once saw her break three of a guy’s ribs in one punch because he hit on her.

I'm the palest one of them, and the shortest at 5'3I have long black hair with waves and brown eyes.

They were doing a pretty bad job of cheering me up.

I didn't listen to them but just sat angrily in the passenger seat wishing that my mother had never started smoking. Wishing that I had moved the newspapers away from her ash tray.

Wishing that the damn fire had never happened and swallowed her and everything else whole.

Wishing that I didn't have to leave Port Angeles and all my friends behind only to see them on the weekends.

"Troy, what’s the address again?" Danni asked and I sighed while reciting it for her. I already had it memorized. Jason sighed dramatically and started babbling again.

"Oh gosh Troy, I can’t believe your leaving us, we’re gonna miss you so much, do you think you'll be able to turn while your living with them still?" she droned on and I sighed "I hope so, I am so not staying human, you’ve seen how well that works out." They grimaced simultaneously.

Danni, Jason, and I have a secret. Well, it's there secret but it will be mine too soon.
Their werewolves.

The real kind, the kind of wolf that get strengthened by the full moon and burn by silver.

They'll change me soon, and then I'll be a wolf too.

The date is set.