Status: Active.

Loca

When Trinity Marx's house is destroyed in a fire, killing her single mother, she is forced to move in with her father and half sister, in Forks, where Jacob Black first lays his eyes on her.

'Troy' is unique, unlike any other girl Jacob has ever met and the most perfect soulmate he ever could've been given, but there's more than a few complications when he wants to make her his.

The first being her boyfriend, Hector. A wolf from a pack in Port Angeles, and Troy's best friend before meeting Jacob. He is determined to keep her far away from any male who seeks her out, including the obviously smitten Jacob.Troy is often torn between the two, so the three are not often found in the same place at the same time.

The second complication, being the fact that, unknown to Jacob, Trinity is planning on changing to a werewolf herself as soon as possible, and doesnt care what it may cost her.

The third, is that Trinity doesnt appear to have any feelings for Jacob whatsoever. She doesnt seem to return the imprint, and although she may flirt with Jacob, and come very close to kissing him, at the end of the day she always sees him as her best friend.

When your trapped in one of the most painful and complicated of love triangles, can you find who you truly belong with?
  1. Chapter 1
    "Bella you have a sister." he said in a solid voice.
  2. Chapter 2
    We all ate in silence, Charlie’s presence making it awkward and the doorbell rang. Bella’s face lit up and Charlie scowled. I decided whoever interrupted us, I liked.
  3. Chapter 3
    “So, this Jacob, is he a vamp too?” I asked while I changed. Bella laughed nervously but shook her head. “No, he’s not, but he’s not human either, he’s a werewolf, someone you’ll probably approve of.” She said.
  4. Chapter 4
    “I heard some of your friends want to meet me,” Edward’s velvet voice said wearily. I jumped and he grinned at the sight.
  5. Chapter 5
    I whacked her playfully, “Do not insult my sister. Let’s go before the guys get all the good food.”
  6. Chapter 6
    “Looking for Bella?” she guessed; her voice was a relief for me after so long without it…and even more beautiful than I remembered. I shook my head, “Nah, I was coming to see you actually,” I said, letting a grin slip up.
  7. Chapter 7
    Of course Troy had that effect on people, she probably could’ve killed someone and all she’d have to do was smile and bat her thick pretty little eyelashes and she’d get out of it.
  8. Chapter 8
    I was never surprised to see Jacob around here anymore.
  9. Chapter 9
    They knew I wasn’t alone, and as everyone always does regarding Jacob and me, they were jumping to conclusions. Wonderful.
  10. Chapter 10
    He was always so happy to see me no matter when I came, or what attitude I wore when I showed up.
  11. Chapter 11
    She was an angel, my angel; she lit my world on fire and I wished with everything in me that I could just keep her here forever, and that this night would never end.
  12. Chapter 12
    “Do you want to talk about it?” I asked quietly. He shook his head.
  13. Chapter 13
    I knew Troy wouldn’t respond well if she knew I was thinking about her, and on patrol no less.
  14. Chapter 14
    Bella’s truck pulled up, and, although I knew I wouldn’t anyways, my face fell when I saw Troy wasn’t with her.
  15. Chapter 15
    “What?” I ask, and they all shake their heads at me simultaneously, like they rehearsed it. They were making judgments, I could see it in their eyes.
  16. Chapter 16
    Troy had missed the first two periods of school, and I needed to see her badly. I would literally kill to get to her.
  17. Chapter 17
    Before I could respond to his question, I was hoisted up into the air and thrown over his shoulder.
  18. Chapter 18
    I could hear the whispers and the start of rumors as we walked down and sat, and it made me roll my eyes.
  19. Chapter 19
    “I reject her,” she said simply, snippily, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Several snarls broke out, along with a few harsh profanities but Raphael silenced them.
  20. Chapter 20
    “Troy, we knew from the beginning that you were marked. You were special, fate was begging for you to be a wolf, and you’d have been a wolf today whether those girls had voted against you or not.”
  21. Chapter 21
    I knew her eyes, and they never had grey, or blue in them – ever.
  22. Chapter 22
    For once since the fight with Jacob, he was the last thing on my mind.
  23. Chapter 23
    Troy’s eyes were filled with regret and hopelessness, an infinite sorrow I couldn’t understand lingering in them while I felt my heart reach out to her.
  24. Chapter 24
    At the sound of my imprints name, a tremor rocked down my spine and I felt panic cloud me while fear filled my stomach and jarred my thinking.
  25. Chapter 25
    “So you’re the wolf,” were the first words out of the dark haired man’s mouth, and I didn’t let myself become offended.
  26. Chapter 26
    My heart was pounding, ready to burst. Troy has said she preferred me to Hector.
  27. Chapter 27
    He shifted his head to look at me, and I watched as his anger slowly melted away at the look on my face.
  28. Chapter 28
    “Im sorry, about yesterday…” I said awkwardly, turning my face away from her piercing gaze. “You’re forgiven,” she said softly, as she always does when I mess up.
  29. Chapter 29
    I never wanted to see Hector anymore. He wasn’t as major a factor in my life as he had been before I met Jacob and I guess Im okay with that now.
  30. Chapter 30
    "I just…I kinda feel like Im losing myself now…and I never felt like that before, even with the wolf thing…even with the wolf thing I never felt like a freak before."
  31. Chapter 31
    The sunlight that was pouring in from the window made a halo around her and did terrible things to my already dwindling self-control.
  32. Chapter 32
    “I’ll be taking this,” A voice suddenly said, and it surprised me because I hadn’t seen Lafe exit the Hummer Hector, Joe, and Danni were in. He was getting faster. And sneakier, which concerned me greatly.
  33. Chapter 33
    I kinda knew this would happen…it was only a matter of time…all the signs were there.
  34. Chapter 34
    "You’re crazy and diabolical and a bunch of other things I don’t even know."
  35. Chapter 35
    “It doesn’t matter to me what kind of drama it causes. I love Jacob. I just can’t tell him. That’s all. Are you happy now?”
  36. Chapter 36
    He was trying without words to say ‘Oh no she brought another boy home who isn’t Jacob.’
  37. Chapter 37
    When I pulled up, he was already in the doorway, smiling at me the same way he always does, like nothing had happened last night, and he hadn't smeared Destiny's expensive lip gloss in the middle of the woods yesterday.
  38. Chapter 38
    "I love the way you see through me, but I have to say that it gets inconvenient."
  39. Chapter 39
    "Bye Jake," she mumbled into my chest, sniffling a little and pulling away, She had been so strong for such a long time, and I was watching her tough exterior slowly crumble away.
  40. Chapter 40
    "She means everything to me," I whispered, not thinking it through. I cursed mentally when I did. Danni was Troy's best friend, how could I expect her not to tell Troy that I'd said that.
  41. Chapter 41
    "How often did they fight before I showed up?" I whispered. They all simultaneously grimaced and I nodded. "That's what I thought." I muttered, quietly.
  42. Chapter 42
    This was gonna come back to haunt me, I could feel it.
  43. Chapter 43
    I fell back into my bed and rolled over, thinking about the cliff and Troy to distract myself from guys with wandering hands and bloodsuckers with agendas.