Status: active and writing!

My Life as I Knew It

A girl named Casey started with some great years in her life. Taking dance classes, playing fetch with her dog, Spot, and having family holidays. Casey gets lost in all of that till the day, her parent's relationship crumbles. Mother, Father clashing. Mother leaving her daughter, alone with the horrid Father. Casey quickly learns her Mother isn't returning, maybe forever. She looks for comfort in her best friend Luke. He is the string that keeps her stiches together. He is her sanity to her insanity. They help each other live.

Casey live turns when she is 15.

Why though?

Read Casey's life from the time her beloved Mother left, to present day to when she is 17.
You think your life is complicated? well her's is worse. when you read this you'll be on the edge of you seat.

Once you think you know what's next, it changes.

well i'm writing this with my sister emma!
she amazing! but she doesnt have a mibba so i cant literally place her on the story which sucks!
but we are writing each chapter together!
and we always have fun doing it! haha my favorite part "barfed up raindbows and smacked you in the face with a bitter cut lemon!"
haha so enjoy our interesting minds!!!