Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Scars

*****Joey's P.O.V***

"Whole different level? How so?"

I chuckled a little to myself.
"Oh you'll see. I can already tell you and Corey are going to get along."

She looked at me confused.

"Whole different level as in these are 7 of my closest friends that are all rock stars and can be a little more aggressive than my sisters."

"Aggressive?"

"Ray don't get scared. Come on haven’t you been to one of their concerts?"

She slowly shook her head no and looked down at the floor.
"Oh. Then I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow evening to see what he means."

Her face said it all. Maybe I should have chosen my words a tad more carefully. She probably thinks that they're gonna be a bunch of dicks when they were the complete opposite of it.
As the credits began rolling on the screen Wednesday proposed that we go ahead and put on another movie.

"I'm down, you down?"

"Yep"

I looked at her body still lying across mine comfortably.

"Well, I'm sorry babe but you’re going to have to get up so we can go get the movie from my office."

She laughed a little and got up. As she walked out of the room towards the office she stretched making her shirt go up a little revealing a few small scars down her rib cage.
When she was pout of sight and I started getting up Wednesday spoke up and asked, "What the fuck were those?"

"You saw 'em too?"

"Well yeah. There were like 6."

"I don't know. I'll ask her."

Wednesday laid his head back on the ground and started stroking Mokie when I left the room.
So help me God if they were from Derick I was going to fly back to California and kick his ass. I could take him...Maybe... With a little help.
I walked into the office and saw her looking through the dozens of DVDs I had behind the desk.

Still looking at the movies she asked, "Halloween or House of 1000 Corpses?"

"House of 1000 Corpses definitely."

She laughed a little and put Halloween back before walking up to me and asking if I was ready.

"Uhh no not really."

I began pulling her shirt up as she giggled a little.
"Later."

"Yeah ummm I wanted to ask you a question. About these."

I slowly traced the scars up her side.
"What about them?"

I looked at her with one of those "Seriously?" looks.

"Well what are they from?"

She started laughing and pulled her shirt up a little more revealing 4 more. They were very faint which is probably why I had never seen them before.

"I had corset piercings all the way up. I got it done when I was 18 and took it out when I was 19. They got in the way and really hurt."

I slowly traced one of the scars.
"Thank God I thought they were from.... "

"Derick? No. A jerk he was but he never laid a hand on me."

I laughed a little and pulled her shirt back down. She kissed me softly and walked out of the room with the movie.
As she put the movie in the player Wednesday quietly asked me what they were.

"Corset piercings. All the way up. Like 10 I think."

He loudly said, "Holy Shit! Really Ray? 10?!?!"

She turned around and laughed.
"Yeah 10. When I got it done I thought hey your going to get it done why not get them all."

"Crazy chick."

She laughed as she sat next to me letting me out my arm around her shoulder as we watched the movie.

Watching the movie with these two wasn't the smartest idea. Both of them kept quoting it. I was relieved when Wednesday fell asleep with Mokie on his chest.
I kissed the side of Rayna's head making her turn around and smile.

"It's later."

"Here? With him right there?"

"Well we could get started here and finish in the bedroom.”
What the fuck was I saying???
She thought for a second before getting up and began walking towards the staircase.

"Where you off to?"

She winked and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

I quietly got up, turned off the movie and followed her up the stairs leaving Wednesday on the floor.
As I climbed the stairs I noticed her shirt on one step, then her pants on the very top. I picked up her clothes and went into the bedroom.
She was sitting on the bed up against the wall in just her bra and a pair of lacy underwear.
I dropped her clothes and began taking off my clothes. Stopping at my boxers I crawled into the bed with her positioning myself over her as I kissed her flat stomach making my way up to her neck.

She let out a soft moan when I playfully bit it. Her hands made their way to my back as she softly dug her fingers in every time I bit her neck.
The crazy things this girl made me do. I stared into her deep blue eyes as she looked into mine. I kissed her deeply as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"You're something else you know that?"

"Well no words can explain you."

I didn't know how long we lasted I just knew it was amazing like usual. It was as if each time we made love was a new experience.
Wrapped in the blankets she had her head on my chest as I played with her hair.
Both of our bodies we damp with sweat.
Both of our breathing was still fast and rough.
But neither of us wanted to be away from the other.
I looked over to the window across from the bed and saw the full moon giving off a bright light in the room. I hadn't even noticed that we had no other lights on in the room.

As both of our breathing returned to a normal rate I looked down at her to see that she was falling asleep. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Tomorrow she would meet my best friends. Life was good thanks to my acceptance of love.