Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Leaving

***Rayna's P.O.V***

Almost as soon as Joey named the puppy we went to a pet store and went on a shopping spree. With Roadie sitting in the cart and me pushing it Joey grabbed almost everything he could find.

"He'll like this."

"No he won’t."

"Why not?"

"Because that is cat nip."

"Oh. Well Mokie will."

We ended up getting a bag of bones, toys galore, dog food, cat food, the cat nip, and an awesome spiked collar with Roadie's name on the tag and leash to match.
As Joey lugged the bag of dog food and cat food and I had everything else including Roadie pulling on his new leash.

Over the next few days I saw Joey grow more and more attached to Roadie. He let him sleep at the foot of our bed, he took him for walks every so often and never scolded him no matter what he did well except when he chewed on one of Joey's sticks.

As we lay in bed the night before leaving to Germany trying to have "couple time" we were interrupted with Roadie whining from the other side of the door.
I sighed and told Joey to go get him.

"But I thought we were gonna...well you know."

"With that whining?"

"Here let me fix that problem."

He got up and started messing with the stereo on the dresser before cranking up Murderdolls' song "Twist my Sister"
"Problem fixed."

I laughed as he got back in the bed and positioned himself over me kissing my neck making me giggle a little.

"You know this time tomorrow we'll be in a whole different country."

"Hmm. Doing this all over the world. I can live with that."

He laughed and kissed me again but stopped when we heard Wednesday's door open and him walking down the hall.
Outside the door we heard him talking to Roadie.
"Roadie. Come on. Your mommy and daddy are having adult time. Let's go buddy."

We laughed when Roadie barked almost like agreeing with him and they walked back down the hall closing the door with a soft slam.
Joey looked back at me his sky blue eyes seemed to glisten in the dim light of the room his smile perfect as always.

"Now where were we?"

Joey kissed me again but lay back staring at the ceiling.
"What's wrong?"

He turned on his side and smiled.
"Nothing. Just thinking how great my life is now that your here."

"Well mine's pretty good too."

I cuddled up to him as he wrapped his around my waist letting me fall asleep in his arms. Being in his arms I felt so safe. I could feel his soft breath on my neck and his hair tickling my back. Every so often I would feel him kiss my neck or shoulder until I started hearing his soft snores. His arms never left my waist.

****Next Morning****

"Rayna get up. We're gonna be late."
I moaned into the pillow as I felt Joey nudging me trying to get me up.

"No. I'm comfy."

"You can sleep on the plane. Now get up."

"I don't wanna"

"Fine. But you'll get up soon."

I mumbled into the pillow and tried to go back to sleep. I ignored Joey walking to the door as he opened it and whispered something that sounded like, "Get her."
I jerked awake when I felt Roadie's heavy paws on my back and his cold nose sniffing into my hair.

I slowly turned over as Roadie got off and looked at Joey smiling as he watched.
"That was low."

"You wanted the puppy."
I nodded and got up from the bed noticing that two suitcases were next to the door already.

"You packed?"

"Yeah. You looked so peaceful asleep I didn't want to wake you."
My eyes widened wondering if Joey found the outfit Steph had picked out.

"What all did you pack for me?"
He winked and gave me a sexy smirk.

"I found it. Let's just say...Joey like."
I threw a pillow at him and called him a perv.

"Not a perv just excited to see my girl in something that hot."

"Still a perv."

"Fine I'm a perv now get up and dressed. We gotta book it."
I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans, red thermal and my ankle boots. As I was brushing out my hair I saw Joey throw a something red onto the bathroom counter next to me.
I picked it up and noticed it was a red beanie with black letters spelling out "Rayna. #1 1/2"
"One and one half?"

"Steph made it. I'm 1 and you’re my half."

I walked over to him and kissed him before putting it on.
"I like. It'll help you stay warm. Supposed to be fucking freezing over there."

"I bet."

I put on my eyeliner (forced to sue Joey's nub since he packed my make-up. What a wonderful man.) and my lip gloss before joining him in the room.
When I walked in he was laying on the bed stroking Roadie. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before he looked up.

"Really? My shirt is over my stomach."

"Just a little bit."
I straddled his legs and leaned in to him letting him kiss me softly.

Wednesday came rushing into the room announcing that Corey and Steph were down stairs. He then realized that I was sitting on Joey.

"Wow. Getting a quickie in before the flight? Good idea then you'll sleep the entire trip."

"Shut up."
I got up and grabbed my bag then playfully punched Wednesday's arm.

"Bitch."

"Yes. Yes you are."

I quickly walked down the stairs before he could argue about it.
I walked into the foyer and saw Corey and Steph waiting patiently.

"Corey!! Steph!"

They turned around and laughed as I tripped on my feet. Thankfully i didn't fall on my face.
Corey took my suitcase and called me a klutz then waved at Joey as he walked up behind me.

As the guys went out to the car to put the stuff away Roadie came running down the stairs followed by Wednesday. Stephanie literally squealed at him seeing that he had his stylish collar on and a skull sweater.
I looked at Wednesday who had a look of pride on his face.

"You actually got it on him?"

"Yep. He squirmed like hell but I got it as soon as Mokie walked past."

I laughed. Steph looked at us both in confusion as she rubbed Roadie's belly.
I explained that when Joey tried to put a sweater on him Roadie whined and squirmed.
She laughed and told me we had better hurry up.

I gave Wednesday a big hug as he smoothed my beanie down.

"Be good kid. Don't get too drunk and have a kick ass time."

I nodded and kissed his cheek leaving him with Roadie at the front door.
As Steph and I walked out the front door we heard Corey yell, " Fina-Fucking-Ly!"
He got in the front door as Steph got in the passenger. Joey held the door open for me as I climbed in the back with him.

We drove to the airport laughing and talking about my first SlipKnoT concert coming up. Corey looked at Joey in the mirror and asked him if he was ready. Joey silently nodded as Corey winked and looked in my direction.

Wtf? Did they know something I didn't? Oh please God do not let them put me onstage to play guitar. I wasn't that good. I kind of sucked when you thought about it.
When we finally got to the airport I realized we were taking some V.I.P entrance. Our bags were taking by roadies...Awww made me miss my Roadie.... and we were led to the plane. Once on I realized everyone else was already there.

Joey took a seat in the very back and pulled me onto his lap when I went to sit next to him.

"Ready?"

"Not one bit."

He kissed me softly and let me sit on the actual seat next to him.
Corey and Steph took the seats across the aisle from us. Once everyone was seated and comfortable the captain announced we would be leaving soon. I looked around and saw someone I didn't recognize. Donnie. He was the new bassist.

To say the least he looked like he was nervous but he was talking to Jim so I was glad they were accepting him.

"Fuck off!"

"Stop!"

"Goddamn Joey stop!"
I turned around and saw Joey smacking Sid in the back of the head. I laughed as Sid turned around and smacked Joey with a travel pillow. He then looked at me and said I still had his lighter.

Lighter.....Oh shit the one I put in my bra. I laughed and told him it was somewhere at home.
"Damn. You're getting me a new one."

"Sure thing Sid. A Transformers one if you'd like."

His eyes lit up as he turned around and put his head against the wall.
I leaned against Joey's shoulder and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep before the plane took off. I could hear Joey softly talking to someone as he played with my hair.
I didn't know how long I was out when I groggily opened my eyes and looked to my side seeing Joey drawing something in a sketch book.

"Whatcha drawing?"

He quickly closed the book and put it in the pocket of the seat in front of him.
"Nothing. Just waiting for Sleeping Beauty to wake up."

I laughed and kissed him.
"Where are we?"

"Well not American anymore. I think we have about 2 more hours until we land in Berlin."

"Damn I was asleep that long."

"Yeah and you snore fucking loud."
I turned to see Corey in the aisle walking form the bathroom.

"Hey! I've shared a room with you. Don't even say anyone snores loud."

We all laughed as Joey asked Steph how she sleeps in the same bed as him. She mouthed "Earplugs" when Corey turned.

I looked back at Joey and told him to sleep.
"I'm not all that tired."He said through yawns.

"Liar. Come on I slept like 10 hours or more."

"If you insist."
He laid his head on my shoulder and quickly fell asleep.I took this for the perfect opportunity to do a little spying what he was drawing. I turned around making sure Corey was talking to Steph.

I pulled the sketch book out and flipped through it looking for the last page. The drawings were actually really good. The first being the SlipKnoT "S" with more details. He had a few or Mokie, some still life and scenery.

The last one made me gasp when I saw it.