Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Leaving old friends

***Rayna's P.O.V***

I quickly said yes as Joey stood back up and pulled a black box from his pocket. When he opened it up I gasped at the ruby heart centered on a white gold band.
I could feel tears stream down my face as Joey placed it on my finger and grabbed me in a hug. As he held me he whispered in my ear, "I love you Ray."
He then pulled away slowly and kissed me softly as Corey said good night to the crowd and pushed us softly backstage where everyone was changed and Steph was holding a bottle of champagne.

As soon as we walked in a huge roar of "Congrats" filled the room. I was grabbed in hugs from everyone. Making sure that no one hugged me too hard or close.
Joey was talking to Corey and Jim as Chris walked up to me.

"Can't believe our little Ray is not only knocked up but engaged now."

"Liar you so knew."

Chris laughed and agreed that he did know and asked if I wanted to have a bachelorette party.
"Chris...I'm kind of pregnant. Here feel."

I placed Chris's hand on my stomach as his eyes widened from it.
"That's weird."

"What's weird?"
I turned to see Joey standing behind me, his hair in a ponytail and a glass of champagne in his hand. Chris grabbed Joey's hand and placed it on my stomach.

I laughed as Joey's eyes widened as well.
"It....It kicked."

"Guess we have a little drummer."

We all laughed as Steph announced, "Guys. I know you'd all like to stay here and celebrate but Mommy and Daddy need to get some sleep so we can catch the plane in the MORNING!! Yes morning. Shut up Corey!"

Everyone looked at Corey who was groaning and whining like a little kid. Reminded me of Wednesday. I couldn’t wait to see him. I wondered if he knew about Joey proposing.
Joey took my hand as we both walked to the van before everyone else. I put my back against the van as he stood in front of me.

"So....Can we still have sex?"

"Yes. It's not like I'm going to get more pregnant."

"Well yeah I just don't want it to hurt the baby"

I pulled him close before replying, "It won't hurt the baby. We just have to be careful as I get bigger."

"Oh. Well in that case..."

He then put his hand behind my head and pulled me into a deep kiss as he ran his fingers through my hair. I quickly pulled away before saying, "Oh my god gonna puke."
I ran behind the van and proceeded to vomit.

"You ok?"

Between retches I replied, "Yeah. Must have smelled something bad."
"I'm kind of sweaty."

"It's not that. That's actually appealing to me for some reason. I smell garlic."
"Sorry..."

I stood up and turned to see Chris holding a piece of bread covered in garlic.

"Oh my god Chris get rid of it"
I retched again as Chris walked off and Joey came over and grabbed my hair pulling it behind me.

"So, no garlic anymore huh?"

"Guess not. I think I'm done....Yeah I'm done."

I stood back up and wiped my mouth.
"Talk about killing the romance right?"

Joey laughed as we got into the van to wait for Corey and Steph. When Steph and Corey finally got in Joey immediately asked for gum. Steph laughed and asked if I got sick again.

"Yeah. No one eat garlic around Ray."
She laughed and tossed a piece of gum at me.

As I chewed the gum I leaned onto Joey's chest and he kissed my forehead.

"Rayna Beth Jordison. I like it."

"Me too."

He softly kissed my lips as we pulled into the hotel's parking lot. Finally our last night in a hotel. I was so ready to sleep in our bed again. With my Roadie and Mokie hogging the bed.
We all slowly walked into the hotel to our rooms and said good night to each other as Corey and Steph congratulated us again.
I went right to the bathroom, spit the gum out and brushed the disgusting taste out of my mouth.

When I finally could only taste mint I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joey laying on top of the blankets in his boxers passed out.
I quietly changed into my pajamas and lay down next to him. I looked at my hand still trying to convince myself that tonight had actually happened.
I was exhausted so falling asleep was pretty easy. This time tomorrow I'd be back in Iowa.

***Joey's P.O.V***

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I went to turn off my phone's alarm but missed severely and fell on the floor with a loud thud waking Rayna up.

"Ow"

I heard her start to laugh as the phone stopped beeping noticing that she had my phone in her hand now.

"Morning Daddy."

"Morning Mommy. Ready to pack up?"

"I guess."

I quickly changed out of last night's clothes as she changed into a pair of jeans and her new Taking Dawn shirt.
"Hale-fuckin-lujah?"

"Yep."

"Wonderful. Our kids going to come out cussing."
She laughed a little and threw my jacket at me.

After we had everything packed up we left the hotel room and loaded up the van. Rayna sat on the bumper looking down at her feet.

"You gonna get sick again?"

"No. I just wish I could have said bye to Chris and them before we left."

"We still can."

"What?"

She looked up at as I pointed next to her. She slowly stood up.
"Thanks for telling me assholes!"

They all hugged as Chris asked how the baby was.
"Fine. Hates garlic but fine."

"Yeah sorry bout that how was I supposed to know?"
Mikey asked with a very confused expression, "garlic?"

"Yeah Chris made me puke."

"Makes me puke everyday."
Chris punched Mikey in the arm explaining what happened.

Andrew made the funniest disgusted look and kept saying, "Ew."
"Bite me."

They talked for a little while longer but I had to cut it short saying we had to leave as Corey and Steph walked up with their suitcases.
She hugged each of the guys again making sure to let it last.
"Call me when you want to record that demo."
Chris shushed her and said, "Take care of yourself first. Have that baby. You call us when you have it we'll be there."

"We will."

The guys got in their van and drove off waving at us through the window. I could see a single tear run down her face. I promised her that she'd see them again as we got in the van and started driving to the airport.

----Fast Forward past the flight to them driving up to the house---

I took her hand as we walked up the front steps and opened the door laughing when we heard Roadie barking excitedly on the other side.

"Roadie shut the fuck up!! Shut up! Roadie! Fuck"

"Wednesday!!!"

"Rayna!!! And baby? Let me see let me see!"

Rayna held out her hand as Wednesday studied the ring then gave me a thumbs up of approval.
Wednesday lifted up her shirt a little seeing that she had the slightest little bump. If you didn't know any better you'd think she was just bloated.

"When do we know the sex?"

"5 months."

"In 5 months?"

"No in 2 months. At 5 months we can get it checked."

"What do you want?"

We both blurted out "Boy" at the same time. I laughed when she looked at me and smiled.
"A boy."

"Names?"

"Haven't thought of any."

"I have..."