Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

The Pit

***Rayna's P.O.V***
As we stepped out of the black truck I looked in awe at the dark club. It was the exact type of club you'd expect to find these guys at. As everyone stood in front of the club Wednesday came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder and loudly announced, "Welcome to The Pit!" The Pit? How....odd?

Wednesday laughed and walked off to the entrance of the club followed by Racci, Jack and Ramon. Before I could wonder where Joey was I felt his rough hand grab mine. I looked over at him as he brushed a strand of hair away from his eyes with his free hand. He smiled and softly asked, "Shall we?" I nodded as we walked into the club hand in hand.
Was this for real? Was I going to wake up in an hour next to that loser Derick? It seemed real. I could feel the bass of the loud pumping music as we entered the dark club. The smell of different spilled drinks that was making our feet stick to the floor as we looked for the others.

Finding them wasn't all that hard because before we knew it we could hear Wednesday yelling, "Short Shit!! And.... Blondie!!!" I laughed as we walked over to the table they were seated at. As we sat down Wednesday pushed a shot glass in front of the two of us. I looked at the dark liquid in disgust.... I meekly said, "Ummm no thanks". Everyone looked at me in shock especially Joey.

I looked at them all and asked, "What? I'm not used to shots. Remember just turned 21". Wednesday laughed as he explained, "We'll all do it together... Even Short Shit." Joey fake laughed and threw a straw wrapper at him. I agreed as everyone kept staring at me with pleading eyes.

Wednesday passed out the glasses quickly and counted down from 5. As I held the glass close to my lips I saw Joey eyeing me as he held his glass to his lips. When Wednesday finally reached one we all gulped down the dark liquid. Almost instantly I could feel the alcohol burn as it ran down my throat. I had never really been into hard liquor.
After a few more drinks I felt like dancing but was waiting for the right moment/song. I listened as Wednesday sang along to Rob Zombie's "Living Dead Girl". We all laughed when he tried to copy Rob's distinct vocal style. As it ended my ears perked up when I heard the familiar bass riff for Three Days Grace "Animal I Have Become". I knew this was the perfect song so I grabbed Wednesday's hand and led him to the dance floor. I figured that if Joey wanted to dance with me as much as I wanted to dance with him he'd steal me away.
After a few songs my plan began to work.

I looked back over to the table and saw that Joey wasn't there. As the melody for my favorite Alice Cooper song "Poison" began I felt hands wrap around my waist. Wednesday winked at me and walked off towards the table. I swayed my hips to the music letting my mind wander. As the chorus played, "I wanna kiss you but, I want it too much" Joey slowly turned me around and softly kissed my lips.

****Joey's P.O.V****

I had to. Everything was perfect. The song, the drinks in our system, the lights. Everything. Kissing her was better than I thought it would be. Her soft lips pressed against mine as her hands traveled up and she ran her fingers through my hair. I let out a soft groan when she did this. I absolutely loved when somebody played with my hair.

I gently pulled her closer trying to make the kiss last as long as it could. When she finally pulled away slowly I stared into her deep blue eyes. I pushed a strand of her golden blonde hair out of her face making her smile. Even in the dim lights of the club I could see her sweet smile. She laid her head in the crook of my neck as we slowly moved to with the music of an unknown slow song. I barely knew this girl but there was something about her that made me want to be close to her.

As "Creep" by Radiohead began to play I could hear her softly humming the tune. It had been so long since I held a woman like this. I hadn't even been in a relationship for awhile either. Our moment was cut short by the familiar twang of Wednesday's accent as it traveled across the club shouting, "I'm A CREEP!!!!" I looked over and saw him standing on the table singing very loudly and off-key being cheered on by Racci, Jack, and Ramon.

I nudged Rayna and pointed at Wednesday as he fell off the table onto Ramon's lap. Wednesday jokingly cuddled up to him as Ramon tried his best to push the ever so drunk Wednesday off his lap. Without looking I grabbed Rayna's hand and pulled her into me as I whispered, "You want to get out of here?" I looked at her as she nodded.