Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

The hotel

***Joey's P.O.V***

I grabbed her hand and led her through the club, passed the hooting guys, and into the parking lot. As we walked up to the truck I pushed her up against it. Her eyes pleaded for me to come closer. So I answered them. I pressed my body against hers and kissed her again. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her arms around my neck.
The fact that she was wearing flats and I was wearing boots helped make us eye level. Yea I was aware of the fact that she was about 2 inches taller than me but big things came in small packages.

I laughed a little to myself at the thought. She pulled away and laid her head on my shoulder before saying, "Hey guys." I slowly turned and saw Roman and Jack holding up a very drunk Wednesday and Racci filming us with his phone. I laughed as I threw the keys at Racci who seemed the least drunk.

As Racci got into the front seat we all lifted Wednesday into the passenger seat. Before I closed the door Wednesday grabbed my shirt, pulled me close and said through slurs, "I like her... She's perty." He let go of my shirt and fell asleep leaning onto the door when I closed it.

I climbed into the backseat seeing Rayna sitting alone next to the window in the very back. With a few groans from Roman and Jack as I pushed them aside I sat next to her. She turned and smiled to me before moving closer and putting her head on my shoulder.
As we drove up to the hotel we were staying at for the next two nights before taking off I wondered whether Rayna would stay with me tonight. Jack and Roman helped Wednesday out of the car and into the hotel lobby as Racci followed close behind. As Rayna got out of the car I took her hand and led her in. When we got into the lobby I looked around but couldn't see the guys. Good they had booked it to the elevator to get Wednesday into our room. With 5 of us in the band we checked out 3 rooms. One for Wednesday and me, One for Roman and Racci and the last for Jack and our manager. It seemed like they were the ones that got along the best.

In the elevator Rayna cuddled up to my shoulder as I pulled her into a deep kiss. She let out a soft moan as I placed my hands on her butt and gave it a slight squeeze. She wrapped one leg around mine and lightly rubbed it up and down. She opened her mouth slightly letting me slip in my tongue right as the elevator made the annoying *DING* signifying out floor.

We arrived at the room but before I opened the door, I asked her, "Do you want to stay? I don't mind taking you to your place?" She quickly kissed me and said, "If I wanted to go home I would have said earlier."

****Rayna's P.O.V***

Joey smiled with my last remark and opened the door behind him. I looked around the room noticing that Wednesday was passed out fully dressed on one of the two large queen size beds. Joey didn't seem to mind that his best friend was in the same room as us. He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

He ran his fingers through my hair causing a chill to run up my spine. As he pressed his lips against mine I put my hands on his neck pulling him in, deepening the kiss. I could feel Joey smiling as I slowly pulled away.

I jumped at the sound of Wednesday's belt buckle as he turned over, pulling the comforter with him covering his head. He was gonna have a nice hangover in the morning. I walked over to the bed and slowly kicked off my boots before sitting on the edge. I watched as Joey paced around nervously. Side to side. Side to side. I chuckled to myself making him look up and ask, "What?" in the cutest voice I had ever heard him use.

"Nothing. You just look like a little kid walking on circles." I replied.

"A little kid? I'll show you a little kid." He said as he walked over to me, pushing me down so I was lying on the bed. He quickly kissed me as I felt his hand creep its way under my shirt. I smiled beneath our kiss as I began to mess with his belt. Before I could take off his belt he pulled my shirt off of me, throwing it aside.

He put his hands over mine almost as if he was leading me on how to take off his belt and ultimately his pants. He threw them aside as well. As he stood up and pushed his hair behind his head I moved a little more onto the bed. He watched me seductively.

As he crawled onto the bed and me he kissed my exposed stomach making his way up to my neck. I could feel his hands make their way to my jeans as he un-did the button and pulled them off of me. He leaned back and smiled. I looked down noticing that I was wearing black and red Murderdolls underwear.

I smiled back, grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back to me. I pulled myself on top of him and pulled his shirt quickly. He laid there looking more beautiful than I had ever seen him look before. His crystal blue eyes seemed like they were asking for me to go farther. His long black hair was sprawled across the pillows wildly. I leaned down and kissed his chest softly making him let out a soft groan. Before I knew it we were both under the blankets trying our best to not wake up a sleeping Wednesday.

-----Jump to Next Morning----

***Buzz**** *Buzz****

I groaned as I heard my phone vibrate from across the room. I decided to ignore it. Whoever it was wasn't as important to me as the man I was laying with. I kissed Joey's chest and tried to go back to sleep.

***Buzz****Buzz****

Fuck! Whoever it was wanted to talk to me. I slowly leaned up trying my best not to wake up a peaceful looking Joey. I grabbed the top blanket and walked across the room looking for wherever Joey had thrown my pants. I finally found them wadded up in a corner not far from his shirt.

Looking at my phone I saw two missed text messages from Kat my room mate.

From Kat: 8:30am
Where are you? Derick came home last night but you never did! Call me as soon as possible!!! :)

From Kat: 8:35am
RAYNA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!!? DERICK SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW....ARE YOU OK? CALL ME!!!!!

Wow she seemed scared but then again she always freaked over small things. I flipped my phone louder than I thought because I heard a loud groan come from Joey's bed.
"What are you doing up so early?" he softly said.

"Oh my phone. Sorry. Go back to sleep." I replied

He patted next to him as I walked over to him and got into the bed covering us both with the blanket I was using. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I could feel his warm breathing on my neck as he kissed it and whispered in my ear, "Last night was amazing." I softly laughed and agreed with him.

We didn't really sleep for much longer because Wednesday woke up and yelled, "Fuck your little Blonde Joey!!! She fucking made me drink too much." He got up from the bed slowly looking over at Joey's bed seeing us and laughed.

"Oops... Um I can see you too had a good night."

Joey chuckled and threw a pillow at him. As Wednesday looked through a black suitcase on the floor, grabbed some clothes and shuffled into the bathroom after announcing, "Shower Time!!!!”

Joey got up and threw on a pair of jeans on and walked around looking for something. I sat up in the bed and tried to smooth down my hair as a shirt landed on my head.
"Oh sorry. I can't find your shirt. That's one of mine I swear it's clean...ish"
I laughed as he dangled my bra from his hand saying, "I'm sure you want this as well?"
I nodded and said, "Unless you want everyone to see my everything than yea that would be nice."
He thought for a moment and handed me the black bra. As he out on some clothes (Dark jeans and a simple black and red T-shirt) I put on my bra and his shirt I looked around the bed for my underwear.

He looked over me and said, "Umm I can't find your underwear..." He had a guilty looking face on so I went with it and asked for my pants. He handed them to me and I slipped them on before standing up.

As I was bent over picking up my phone from the floor he came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. I leaned back into his chest and smiled. Even in the morning he was adorable.

Before anything could get anymore intense I heard my phone go off. He sighed and walked over to a different suit case as Wednesday came out of the bathroom without a shirt. I laughed a little at him as he jumped on Joey's back. I opened the buzzing phone without looking at the caller i.d and said, "Hello." The voice on the other side was one I did not want to hear from...

"Hey Ray? It' Derick... Look babe we gotta talk....