Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Derick's phone call

I looked up at Joey in shock. He mouthed, "What? Who is it?"

I mouthed, "Derick... my ex."

He nodded and began straightening up the bed as I sat on the floor talking to Derick.

"What do you want?"

"You worried me when you didn't show up at Kat's place last night"

"Worried!!! You were the reason I didn't fucking show up. Remember you dumped me? On my fucking birthday!!!!"

"I know Ray and I'm so sorry I didn't mean I still...."

"Don't even say you still love me! You never loved me!!!!"

"Ray... Please don't act like this. We've been through too much for you not to accept my apology"

"Apology? Derick.... my love..."

"See Ray I knew you couldn't resist me"

"Let me fucking finish!!! I CAN'T STAND YOU. NEVER REALLY COULD. I DON'T KNOW WHY I LET YOU STAY AROUND. YOU’RE AN ASSHOLE THAT HAS ALWAYS OUT THEMSELF FIRST AND ME LAST. I FUCKING HATE YOU AND WHEN I GO BACK TO KAT'S PLACE IT WOULD BE SMART IF YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!!"

Silence came from the other side of the phone for about 15 minutes until I heard Derick exhale sharply and say, "Ray. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you’re a bitch that doesn't know a good man when he has one in front of him!!!"

Joey came up to me, took the phone and said,

"Look... douchebag or whatever you fucking name is. Leave Rayna alone. I don't know you but when I saw you last night I could tell you were a fucking prick."

He smiled and handed me the phone before sitting on the bed behind me. I looked at the phone and saw that Derick had hung up. Derick was gone... for good. I wondered how Kat would take it... KAT!!! I needed to text her back. Shit. I looked at the clock between the beds 9:45... She'd either be at home or shopping.

To Kat:
Hey girl, sorry I had my phone off (what a damn lie) didn't see your messages until now. I'm with.... friends. Got kind of drunk. Derick knows where I am. TTYL. *Ghoul Scout*

I placed my phone next to me and leaned back as Joey began to play with my hair. Wednesday jumped on his bed and turned on the TV to some MTV show about rock moments in history. I looked up at Joey as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

I got up and sat next to him on the bed and he moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder. About a half hour later we heard Wednesday begin to lightly snore. Joey pulled one of the three remaining pillows from behind him and threw it at Wednesday waking him up as soon as it hit his face.

"What the fuck?!?!?"

Joey smiled and pointed at me. Wednesday laughed and said, "Ok Short Shit you're gonna blame Blondie? I know it was you." I playfully pushed Joey as Wednesday came over to our side of the room and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Wednesday and Joey laughed as he began to spin around. I playfully smacked his back yelling for him to put me down as someone began to bang loudly on the door.
Wednesday put me down as Joey got up quickly and softly said, "Shit... Mad Manager!!! We can't have her here!!!"

They both quickly pushed me into the closet and told me to be quiet. I could hear one of them run and jump on the bed while the other opened the door.

"What was that yelling? You know you have to be fucking quiet! You can't be playing all the time!"

Man. he sounded more like a dick that he did on the videos.

****Joey's P.O.V****

It would be something Cory would do. Fucking Brennan. He couldn't know that Rayna was here he would be so pissed if he found out I brought a fan back to the room. He'd be more pissed if he found out we went out last night.

"Alright in about 3 hours you two have an interview with some interviewer for a website. Then, sound check and the last show of the tour. Then tomorrow morning you have the flight back to Iowa at about 9am."

"9am? 9 fucking am!!! Really?" yelled Wednesday from his bed. I had to admit it was pretty early. I didn't really pay much attention to what Cory was saying I kept looking at the closet making sure she didn't make any noise he could hear.

"Joey....Joey...JOEY!!"

"What?” I looked at Cory as he looked at me with a shocked expression. I wasn't one to lose his temper quickly.

"I was asking if you guys were gonna go get something to eat before the interview? I'll be going over there in a few minutes to make sure everything is in order". He began to walk out as he passed the closet..... I tensed as a quiet sneeze came from behind the door.
Cory looked at us, "Someone in there?" He didn't wait for us to reply as he opened the door and saw Rayna.

She meekly said, "hi...”
He replied, "Hi...." He looked back at us and laughed as he left the room.

....Hi.... HI!!!!! Whatever. I went over to the closet and pulled her close to me before softly kissing her.

She laughed beneath my lips as Wednesday began making gagging noise across the room. I told him to get up so we could go eat. I looked at her and asked if that was alright but she said she needed to go to her apartment really quick. I nodded and we left the room. As we walked out to the elevator we were bombarded with yelling from Roman and Jack telling us to wait.

When the elevator finally got to our floor we all climbed in. Jack went up to Rayna and started talking to her asking when she got here, I laughed to myself when she replied, "Really early this morning. I wanted to surprise Joey."

"And surprise you did" I said as I walked up to her and out my arm around her shoulder as we all left the elevator and walked up to the truck. Racci still had my keys so I told him we'd be going to Rayna's apartment. She quickly told him how to get there as we all climbed into the truck. Jack sat in the passenger seat while Roman sat next to Wednesday in the middle seats as me and Rayna were in the very back.

She laid her head on my shoulder as we drove up to her apartment complex. She asked who wanted to come in. Wednesday loudly yelled, "Me!! Gotta Pee!!!! And I hear a doggy!!!!"
She laughed and said, "Ok we don't have a dog that's the neighbor but we do have a clean bathroom."

Wednesday frowned a little and began walking to the stairs. I took her hand as she led us to her apartment. Before she could even get the key in the lock a girl with brownish hair opened the door yelling, "Shut up!!!" Apparently she didn't appreciate Wednesday singing "She was a Teenage Zombie" as he climbed the stairs.

The girl grabbed Rayna into a hug asking where she was and why Derick had come by and gotten his stuff. Heh heh he moved out. Douche bag.

When she finally let Rayna go she looked at me and Wednesday and yelled, "What the Fuck!?!?!?!"