Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Home sweet home

***Rayna's P.O.V***

I looked in awe as Kat yelled at Joey and Wednesday. I quickly introduced them to Kat as she slowly shook their hands. Wednesday pushed her aside and yelled, "Bathroom?" "It's ummm broken" Kat said without taking her eyes off of Joey. We heard Wednesday reply in an accent stronger than his usual one, "I will pee on your carpet!!!" I laughed and yelled back, "Down the hall to the left." I could hear Wednesday run down the hall and slam the door. I asked Kat if we could come in as she slowly and stiffly moved out of the way. Joey grabbed my hand and pulled e inside as we entered the apartment.

He stopped in his tracks as we walked into the living room. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "What...the....fuck?"I laughed a little and replied, "Kat decorated." Kat looked Joey over again and slinked into her room as Wednesday came out of the bathroom and into the living room. He sat on the couch and began looking for something. I handed him the remote from off the floor and told him, "There's beer in the fridge." I took Joey's hand and led him to my room as Wednesday began channel surfing.

I started getting stuff out of my dresser to fix my hair and make-up as Joey sat on my bed looking at my numerous band posters plastering the wall. I turned as he spoke up and said, "I look like a fag in that one." I saw that he was pointing at my "Beyond the Valley of the Murderdolls" poster. I laughed as he lay back on the bed.

I laid down next to him and softly said, "No you don't. You look pretty adorable." He chuckled something that sounded like suck-up and moved closer to me. He softly kissed the side of my head as I cuddled up to him. I laid my head on his chest as he began playing with my hair. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to Wednesday jumping on our sleeping bodies. Joey yelled, "Get your fat ass off us!" Wednesday laughed and replied, "It's not fat just a little pale."
"I don't need to know that" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"I'll show you..."

"Nope I'm good" but I spoke too late because Wednesday pulled down his pants and mooned us. He was right his ass was pale.

I got up and quickly smacked his bare butt as Joey laughed so hard he fell onto the floor with a loud thud making Kat run into my room. She yelled, "Why is he? And him on the?" Wednesday quickly pulled up his pants and sat on the bed as Joey peered over the bed before jumping on Wednesday. Kat let out a loud groan as the boys began to wrestle on my bed. It wasn't long until Joey had Wednesday pinned making him yell, "Damnitt I lost to the midget."

I grabbed my make-up bag and headed towards the bathroom leaving them to do whatever they were doing. As I stood in front of the mirror I noticed that Joey's shirt actually looked good on me. I pulled the neck up and breathed in his scent. After I finished my make-up I turned to see Joey standing the door way brushing his hair with his fingers.

****Joey's P.O.V***

She didn't notice that I saw her sniff my shirt. It was fine. I had breathed in her scent when she was lying on my chest. She walked up to me and kissed me softly. I pulled her closer with one hand and closed the door behind me with the other. I leaned against the door as she wrapped her legs around mine. Being in the bathroom with the possibility of getting caught was kind of turning me on. I let he know that by letting out a soft groan when she ran her fingers through my hair.

I gently grabbed her waist making her moan a little. I slipped in my tongue making her smile beneath my lips. I gently laid her on the bathroom floor and gave her hair a little tug making her moan louder. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside as she did the same. I quickly unbuckled my pants and pulled them off as she watched me with hungry eyes. I slowly pulled her pants off and kissed her pelvis right above where her underwear should have been. I went up to her neck and slightly bit it making her grip the small carpet next to the shower.

Making love to her was amazing. Better than last night in the hotel. The small space made it a little difficult but it was worth it. I didn't care if Wednesday let alone Kat, the bitch of a room mate, heard us. I lay down on my back gasping for air. She laid her head on my chest. I looked down at her shoulder noticing her large red tattoo. I traced it slowly re-creating the tribal "S" I had created for SlipKnoT.

As my breathing returned to normal I kissed the top of her head she snuggled a little into my chest. We were startled by the sound of someone banging on the bathroom door. We laughed and quickly got dressed as the banging got louder. I opened the door as she pulled on her shirt. Standing there was some guy with shaggy hair and a red t-shirt. I was shocked to hear Rayna softly say, "Derick?"

So this was Derick the asshole that I talked to on the phone. I looked at him and without thinking I punched him straight in the jaw making him land on his knees. Rayna grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom after kicking his in the crotch...hard. As we walked off I could hear him yelling in pain. Wednesday came running out of Rayna's room, saw Derick on the floor and began laughing.

I motioned for him to follow us as we left the apartment ignoring Kat yelling at us to stop. Rayna took the stairs two at a time and leaned up against the truck. I wrapped my hands around her waist and whispered in her ear, “I’m sorry. I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have..." She quickly turned around showing a huge smile across her face and replied, through laughs, “It’s fine. Kind of funny. He deserved so much more."

She quickly kissed me as we got into the truck with the waiting guys. They all complained at us for taking so long but shut up when Wednesday explained what happened leaving put the fact that we were in the bathroom together for awhile. As we pulled up in front of a small Chinese restaurant I felt something vibrate against my leg. As I looked over I saw Rayna grab her phone. While the guys all went inside I stayed behind with Rayna as she checked her phone. She slumped against the side of the truck and held out her phone for me to read.

From Kat 11:15pm
What happened? I come out and Derick is on the ground and you’re leaving with those guys? We need to talk. TONIGHT! Don't bring them back here...Ever Again!!!!

I looked back at her as tears began to fall from her deep blue eyes.