What's "Normal"?

GTFO!

Tray

Holy Hell! These bastards were huge! I guess Jason called in some extra help but I have no idea who. But of course I see Livy come through the bushes looking very super spy. But what I saw next seriously pissed me off. Reighan came around the corner looking every bit as stealthy as Livy. Oh Hell no! My girlfriend was not going to fight against Strigoi! Fire user or no she is not gonna do it. Not if I have anything to say about it!
"What in the hell are you thinking!" My eyes were on Livy now. She must be crazy if she honestly thinks Reighan is going in there!
"I was thinking if Reighan can set them on fire and then we can go in and stake them then everything would be a lot easier!" she hissed right back.
We were behind a bush and thank god no one was coming. The Strigoi were just guarding Jason's car. Like they were waiting for something. Waiting for us.
"That's a good idea." Jason whispered. He looked at me with eyes that said the quicker the better. That was most defiantly the quickest way. I hesitated then nodded. A huge smile went across his face.
"But wait," the smile disappeared as I spoke "do you think they are waiting for us? Why would they be guarding it?" I was very focused and that doesn't always happen!
Obviously Jay knew it too. "Your right" he turned to Livy" Do you think you can go out and ask what they're doing out there and then give Reighan a signal?"
She thought for a while then looked at Reighan and said "If I tell you to run you run." Then she turned to all of us "If I tell you to get to the car you follow Reighan to Michelle's car and you leave!" She was asking for suicide! But we all nodded anyway. She got up and went over to the car. They were talking like normal people would and then she led them into a private place. I looked at Reighan.
"Where is she taking them?" Livy made a motion to Reighan and she got up.
"She's getting them somewhere so we can finish them. Let's go and be quiet!"
We followed Reighan to where Livy brought the Strigoi. But, once we got to the entrance I got in a protective stance in front of Reighan.
"If I let anything happened to you one Livy would kill me and two I would never live with myself" she smiled. I loved her smiles!
We Kept walking this time with Jason leading when we heard snarling and growling.
And a very weak scream. Livy's scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha Cliff Hanger ;)