Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Nineteen

Akira smiled. It felt good to be back to the normal school day after all of the crap with Akito. Akira was humming as she skipped up the stairs to eat lunch with Kyo. When she got up there, he was waiting for her.

"You're happy, aren't you?" Kyo asked. Akira's answer was an ear-to-ear grin. He just smiled and shook his head. They sat down and started to enjoy their lunch.

Akira was skipping down the hall toward her locker, totally carefree. That is, until she saw who was leaning on her locker. She started to turn and go the other way, but his voice stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" She turned and looked at her sibling as he walked toward her. Akito put his hand on her shoulder and gave it a little squeeze.

"How have you been sister?" Why was he even asking? He had just put her through hell two days ago.

"What do you want to talk about?" she said this kindly, hoping it would not turn out violent.

"I just want you to say that you will give up your part of the curse." As he said that, he gave her shoulder another squeeze. He leaned his head in next to her ear and whispered,

"Or the cat could learn to love being alone." Akira's eyes bugged out. If she didn't agree, Kyo was going to be locked away forever. And after that, who would he punish next.

"I'll let you think about it. I'll be back for an answer tomorrow." was all Akito said as he turned and walked away. Akira turned and sprinted off. She didn't have time to wait. It was now or never.

Kyo had to jump to the side as Akira ran past him.

"Akira!" he yelled after her, but it didn't stop her. He turned his head and looked in the direction she had run from. He saw a figure walking away. His eyes widened as he realized who it was. He turned and raced after Akira.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here comes a new chapter. There are now two subscribers for this story!!!! Love you guys!!! Enjoy!! ^_^