Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Seven

Akira and Kyo turned their heads and saw Kagura, but she wasn't along, there was a guy walking beside her. A guy Akira recognized.

"Oh. Hey, Akira!" Kagura said (half screamed) as she hugged Akira, and she hugged back.

"Hey, Kagura. Long time no see." They stopped hugging and Kagura jumped and hugged Kyo, while Akira turned to the other guy.

"Been a while, Akira."

"Yes, it has been, Tyrio." They both smiled.

"It's good to see you, bud." Akira said as she put her fist in the air and they knuckled.

"You haven't changed a bit." Tyrio said. Akira just smiled and said,

"You got that right." Akira turned around and looked at Kyo and Kagura. Kagura was latched onto Kyo's arm and he looked miserable. He then looked at Akira and said,

"Come on, you should head back before you get attacked again."

"Oh, shut up, Kyo." Akira said as she by him, playfully punching his arm. "That's not funny."

"Maybe not, but your expressions are." Akira just shook her head as they headed back to Shigure's house.

When they got there, everyone greeted them with open arms.

"Hey, Tohru. Keeping these guys in line?" Kagura said as she hugged her.

"I guess." Tohru said as she hugged back. Then Kagura stepped back and said,

"Everyone, this is Tyrio Sohma. He's a good friend of mine and Akira's, and I think you know Kyo, Tyrio." Tyrio looked at Kyo and nodded.

"Yep, same old Kyo." Kyo half-grinned and said,

"You haven't changed yourself, Tyrio." Tyrio grinned as he began to meet everyone else.

'I'm so happy.' Akira thought as she smiled. 'Everything is actually working out this time.'

Kyo was leaning up against a wall and was watching the introductions. Then he saw Akira out of the corner of his eye, smiling.

'I glad she's happy.' he thought as he let a smile creep across his face.

"How do you guys talk me into this?" Kyo griped as they walked through the streets.

"What's the matter, Kyo-Kun? Didn't you want to go in the group date?" Kagura asked him. Kyo sighed,

"Yes." He really wanted to come, but not with Kagura. Kyo looked up to the front of the group where Akira and Tyrio were walking.

'Man, why do I have to feel this way?'

The group date finally ended.

'Thank the gods.' Kyo thought as he finally got his arm back.

"Sorry, I'd like for you to stay, but I gave the spare room to Akira." Shigure apologized.

"It's okay. Akira lives here, I don't. Well, see you guys later." Kagura waved as she left.

"See you later." Tyrio said as he looked at everyone, especially Tohru, before leaving.

'I knew it. He likes her.' Akira thought as she headed up to her room. She was tired. Her wound weren't fully healed and she had been running like a mad woman this morning.

'I'm an idiot.' Akira thought as she shut her bedroom door.

"Akira, it's time for supper." Kyo said as he knocked on her door. There was no answer to he opened the door a little and peeked his head in, Akira was lying sideways on the bed asleep. Kyo walked in and laid her in the bed straight before covering her with a sheet.

"Sweet dreams, Akira." Kyo whispered as he left to go tell the others to let her sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys...yet again I am too lazy to edit it...hope you like it ^_^