Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Dates ;D

I huffed as my hair flopped onto my forehead. It's so annoying! The one day I want to look freaking hot, I only end up looking like a hot mess...heh see what I did there? Anyways, back to the issues of my hair. I whipped it up and down, trying to get a little more volume. When I looked into the mirror my hair looked even worse. I screamed in frusteration. Milo poked his head in and laughed at my frustration.

"oh shut up."

"make me!"

"Fine, when are you going to ask Leah out?" I asked with a smirk. Milo blushed slightly before hurrying away from the bathroom. I let out an evil laugh before looking back into the mirror. What to do, what to do...a suddenly awesome idea popped into my head. I quickly got a hairband and put my hair up into a messy pony tail. haha! I have fixed my issue! Now which bathing suit should I use? The one that makes my boobs look awesome or the one that makes my skin look silky smooth? Well then again, blue looks great on me....

~&~ Time skip

I walked up to the cliffs, the boys were already up at the top. When Milo and I were close enough, I saw Leah off next to the trees. I turned to my brother and smirked pointedly looking over at Leah. Milo rolled his eyes and glared at me, shoving me although I was right next to the cliff wall. I glared, vowing in my mind to get my revenge.

"Don't even think about it." he said as we got to the top. I grinned and ran at him full force as his eyes widened. My brother let out a yelp as I barreled into him and he flew off the cliff. I popped my head to look over the side of the cliff and laughed as his head popped out of the water.

"Teach you to shove me doesn't it brother?" I heard him curse at me and I threw my head back and laughed. I smiled at the others before skipping over to Paul. Embry followed suit by skipping after me. I laughed at this, Paul letting out a small chuckle.

"Hey where's Sam and Seth?"

"Oh, Sam's with Emily and Seth and Leah's mom made Seth stay home." Paul said coolly. I shrugged it off and surveyed everyone around. Milo walked up the cliff dripping wet. He sent me a deadly glared as I sent him a sugary sweet smile. He rolled his eyes once more before walking next to Leah, pouting. I laughed at my brother, he may seem mature, but then he goes and pouts. Leah looks at him, and tries to hold in her own laughter. I looked up at Paul, he watched as his friends jumped off the cliff longingly.

"go on," I said.

"What?"

"Go jump off the cliff, show me some of your moves." I said playfully. Paul grinned down at me and ran for the edge of the cliff, doing a triple somersault flip and plunging into the depths of the ocean. I looked into the horizon, it looked to be about noon. Almost lunch time. I ran towards the edge of the cliff and landed in the water moments later. I swam to shore and was greeted by the warm arms of Paul. I smiled up at him as he led me up to the top of the cliff once more.

"Now, I don't know about you, but I am huuuunnnn-gry!" he exclaimed, making me giggle. He looked down at me with a large grin," before we go though, we should inform Leah and Milo." I nodded in agreement as we made it to the top of the cliff.

"Hey, Paul and I are going out for lunch, see you later. Don't wait up." I said to my brother. He looked into my eyes, sending me one of our twin messages. I nodded in response and led Paul down to his car. He opened my door for me like a gentleman, and drove us to a nearby diner. We ordered our food and drinks and before I knew it we were sharing a strawberry shake, just like in those movies. I laughed as Paul got some whipped cream on his nose. His large grin never left his face the whole day. I laughed at his goofy grin as he wiped off the whipped cream. Some of the guys walked into the diner. I motioned them over and they squeezed into the booth.

"Awwww, are you two sharing a strawberry shake?" Quil cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, it's more than you'll ever get from a girl."

"I don't have to share a shake with a girl, I'd prefer it to be a woman." he winked. I rolled my eyes, but smiled good naturedly.

"Are you implying I'm not a woman?"

"No, I'm implying that Paul's a woman." the other guys 'ooh'ed and I let out a giggle. Paul glared at Quil and kicked him under the table,"hey! That's gonna bruise ya know?"

"That was the point dumb ass." Quil huffed and crossed his arms to pout.

"You boys are too entertaining." I giggled.

"Hey, we're not boys, we're manly men!" Embry exclaimed, punching his chest to prove his point.

"Of course, my mistake." I said with a roll of my eyes. Milo walked at that moment, I smiled at him as he and Leah pulled up a chair to join us.

"Oh look it's a party."

"Well I am the party." Milo said, sending me a cocky grin.

"You're only the party when we're together douche face."

"I take offence to that."

"You should."

"You should."

"Stop, it's so annoying when you do that."

"Stop, it's so annoying when you do that."

"Stop it's so annoying when you do that."

"Stop it's so annoying when you do that."

"Stop it's s-" I was cut off by Jared.

"Alright both of you stop, it's annoying all the same." I looked at Milo.

"Alright both of you stop, it's annoying all the same." we said at the same time.

"Woah, trippy." Embry said with a grin. I laughed and Milo rolled his eyes. The rest of lunch consisted with Milo and I's banter and us joking around with the guys.