Status: Completed.

Who Knew? Not Us.

Body Attractions.

I had the weirdest dream in history last night. I dreamt myself a dream where I was being eaten alive by zombies. And I mean, real-looking, scary zombies. But that’s not all. Not just real zombies. They were zombie clowns. I am deathly afraid of clowns. It felt so real. The pain was excruciating in my dream. Which I was thankful Max woke me up from. He told me I wasn’t breathing right, and I was screaming. That petrified me because I’ve never done that before. Never ever watch Scream, check.
I got up from the couch. I stretched and popped my back and neck, relieving the pain.
“ That does not sound healthy at all,” Max said as I popped my neck. I chuckled at him and said,
“ Well, I don’t care. I feel stiff, I have all the rights to crack my body.” I popped my fingers lastly. With a groan I walked over the fridge and opened it up. I searched for some orange juice. I found the juice and grabbed a glass. I poured the juice is the glass and put it away. I took a sip and sat down on the counter. Max came around and stood in front of me. As I was getting ready to take another sip, he took my drink away and sat it down on the counter next to me. I pouted at him and began to ask why he took my delicious drink away. Instead from answering me, he placed himself between my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist. My legs felt like jell-o, which I was glad I wasn’t standing. And my waist was burning up at his touch. It was only until then, I realized I had some sort of attraction to Max. Which slightly scared me.
“ I have to go to practice again, but its only for about an hour and a half. So I can take you out for a treat. My treat for scaring the living hell out of you.” Hmm, sounded like a great offer. I smiled at him and nodded.
“ Yeah, that sounds good. I will meet you up at the rink.” I said to him.
“ Good” he replied. He smiled and hugged me tighter around my waist and kissed my neck. I held in an on coming moan. That made me scared. He was the only man to make me feel this way, and again, that scared me. He backed away with a smile. I ruffled his hair, and he left the kitchen.
“ See you later!” He called out before leaving my house. As soon as the door shut, I felt lonely. I was lonely. What was I going to do for a few hours? I had absolutely no idea. I sighed and got off the counter. I took a drink from the glass and sat it back down on the counter. I went upstairs and got a steamy shower. Shampooed and conditioned, body washed, shaved, and all that jazz. Once I got out, I dried myself. Blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I walked down stairs and plopped myself on the couch.
I sighed once again, realizing that I still had an hour left before I would leave to meet Max. I flipped on the T.V. and clicked through the channels, resting on an old Rangers vs. Penguins game. I was not paying attention to it all. All I could think about was Max. How captivating his eyes are. How funny he is, but yet he could be serious when he wanted to. How well built he was, in all the right places. He was cute. Better yet, he was handsome. How when we touched, it burned with sparks. How my body turns to jell-o and tingles all over. Or how my stomach goes into a whirl, and irrupts with angry butterflies. My face flushed with heat when I realized I caught myself thinking about Max like that. Did this mean that I liked him? Was I in love? I wasn’t sure, but there was an attraction. No denying that.
In the middle of my thinking process, my cell phone went off on the coffee table, making a big buzzing noise. I jumped and squealed in the process, banging my shin off the tiny table.
“ Ow…” I muttered to myself, picking up the cell phone. It was a text message from Taylor.
Whatcha doing?

Noisy, noisy person, I tisked in my thoughts. I replied back,

Waiting to leave to the rink.

I hit send and continued watching the old game. I knew who won. Penguins, of course.

Why are you going to the rink?

Geesh, so many questions. Its like she’s one of those annoying interviewers that wont shut up and you have that urge to slap the stupid out of the interviewer.

I’m going to hang out with Max, what’s with all the questions Dr. Phil?

I sent to her. I knew the reply that was coming.

Oooh, got a date with the Superstar didn’t we? ;)

My face heated up in shock. Flustered, I texted back,

Shut up. No its not a date, we are just going out for some ice cream, moron.

I looked up at the time and realized that I had about five minutes to leave. Excitedly I got up, grabbed my coat, keys, and slipped on my shoes. I turned the T.V. and the lights off. I walked outside and shut and locked the door. I walked to my tiny car, a green little Honda. Unlocked it, and sat inside. I looked at message that Taylor sent me.

I’m sure…;) you’ll be licking ice cream off each other. Wink, wink. I’ll let you go, I’m sure Maxie-boy is dieing to see you ;) bye!

Slight growling at her and myself, I shut my phone and tossed it in the cup holder. I started the car, buckled up, and took off towards the arena.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, sorry again with the whole texting situation! :( I feel like a meanie or what not.
And, well.. this is the second to last chapter of the story. :) It's a short story thing. Seeing as I can't seem to write long ones.