Status: It's good. You should read it.

Chex Mix

Do You Know Any Girls?

Image


It's been a week since the nurse's office incident, and the handsome Prince Seth hasn't gotten the chance to talk to or even see the beautiful maiden named Ry. Matter of fact, he hasn't seen a single one of them since that that. Until, of course, Prince Seth was partnered with the Asian boy with the ankle problem in culinary class (I didn't even know he was in this class).

So Asian boy, who introduced himself to me as Paulie, and I meet up during lunch one day to do our project, because we had failed so many times before in class. Cookies in the oven, flour in our hair, and cookie dough under our nails, the Prince and his new-found Duke of Honor, Paulie, decide to get better acquainted. Might as well, right?

“You haven't had your first kiss, eh?” asks the Duke of Honor, leaning against our culinary table.

I shake my head, pursing my lips to the side in embarrassment. “Nope,” I reply, making a popping sound when I say the 'p'.

“Well, I could help you with that.”

I blink. “What do you mean...?” I ask, getting a little freaked out by him.

Paulie laughs. “No, I don't mean me. That's more of a girl's job,” he says, crossing his arms on the table.

“...Do you know any girls?!” I ask excitedly almost jumping up and down.

“Uh... yeah?”

“Think you could introduce me?” I insist, shaking his shoulder a little bit.

“Chill, dude. Yeah, I'll introduce you.”

The whole time we were exchanging these words, neither of us had noticed, but the cookies were ready. More than ready, actually. Little did the Prince or the Duke know, but the cookies had actually set on fire.

I sniff loudly. “Do you smell... smoke?”

Paulie follows suit. “Uh... Yeah. Yeah I do.”

We turn simultaneously to see that the whole oven was engulfed in flames. We look at each other. We scream. We run out of the room and down the hall and smack straight into none other than Unconscious Girl and her sidekick (not really, I'm just making that part up), Barfy Chick, coming out of the bathrooms together. Why do girls do that? Go to the bathroom with each other? That would be so awkward for guys... Anyways.

“Aw, crap!” I say as I get up off of Unconscious girl and hold my hand out for her to get up, too.

“What the hell?” she says at the same time, and doesn't accept my hand.

That's right, dear readers, Prince Seth's help was completely and utterly rejected.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Totally don't know if I got Paulie's character right or notxD)

Anyways! I hope you like the chapter!
Comments are much appreciated!
....
Speaking of which! Seth hugs to:
DreamKiss
ALLSTARLOVE333
XxToRii_LUVxX
A Chickadee In Love
bonfirefighter.
bffead22
k i w i

Thanks for commenting, you guys!

-Samus