Status: Just Started. Active-ish.

Untouched

Untouched ~ Chapter 5

::Jason's POV::

"Mission accomplished." Damien said to me the next time that we met.

We were back at the same diner and in the same seats as last time.

He handed me the picture and I found myself ogling at it. She was so beautiful and I was so fortunate that she was still unmarried. I guess being rich does have its advantages, but it does get pretty boring getting everything you’ve always wanted and then having no one to share it with. But, that’s all going to change soon, when I bring home my princess. And now that I have this beautiful and perfect picture of her, I’m one step closer to seeing her and talking to her in person.

“Thanks a lot, buddy!” I told Damien, paying him a few more bucks.

“No problem. But, you know I called Cassadee that same thing and she didn’t seem to like it very much. She doesn’t seem like the type of girl that likes anything really.”

”What’s your point?” I asked, looking up through my eyelashes while my eyes stayed glued down at the picture in my hands.

“I’m just saying - now don’t take this the wrong way or anything - but what if she doesn’t agree to marry you?”

I looked up all the way this time and eyed Damien for a while, thinking over what he just said. He has a point, I thought to myself. What if she doesn’t like me back?

But, then I reassured myself and Damien that I was rich, handsome, and could give her anything her heart desired, so what’s not to like? Of course she was going to agree, what girl wouldn’t?

“Now all I gotta do is show this picture to my parents and then ask her parents, and we’ll be set.” I said.

”Sounds pretty simple.” he replied.

”Oh, it is. By the way, how’d you get her to actually to take a picture of her?”

“Well, it wasn’t easy at first. But, her mom got her to do it and I think she’s actually ok with the fact that you wanted to marry her.”

”Great.”

It’s perfect. Just a few more days and Cassadee will be mine!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sry this one took so long; I kind of lost my heart on it.
But, here is another ch. for all u guys that actually liked this story.
Thxx again for waiting for so long & reading! =)