Computer Lovers

Getting back to normal...sort of.

Derik's P.O.V.

I woke up that morning (depressed). I missed Alba and I had to see her. After that scumbag Riley beat her face to a pulp I knew I had to visit her. I order a ticket and I was going to fly to meet her. I didn’t tell her because I knew she would forbid it. I packed a bag and I had mom take me to the airport. As we pulled in mom looked at me.
"Derik, you be careful out there. Come home safe. I love you." he eyes were watery. I knew she was just worrying about me (Alba too). I nodded and hugged my mom before exiting the truck. I walked through the spinning door and I made my way to my gate.

Alba's P.O.V.

I woke up around one to someone ringing the door bell. I rolled out of bed and I picked up Janna. They rang the door bell again.
"UGH! OK I HEARD IT I'M COMING!" I screamed as I stomped up the stairs. Dad was at work and I was alone. I sat Janna in her cage and then I walked over and opened the door. I look up as I swept all my hair into one hand and my face dropped. It was Derik. My love my heart and soul. I lunged out the door and I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him close to me. I moved my head up to kiss his lips. Our tears mixed with one another and ran down to our lips and they tasted like salt. I sniffled and pulled him inside the house. As I showed him to my room I noticed he couldn’t take his eyes away from my face. I smiled and sat on the bed,
"It's not as sore as it was in the beginning. Come sit with me." I beckoned him over to my bed and I lay on my side. He came over and lay down with me. All he kept repeating in my ear is 'I’m sorry'. We lay in each other’s arms for what seemed like hours. After we walked about his flight we dozed off, holding one another. When I woke up the clock read nine and I shot up and shook him awake.
"Derik! Come on you have to get up!" I said in a hurry as I put on my shoes. He looked at me and nodded as he slowly sat up. My temper started to boil over when he was moving slower than a snail.
"DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? MY FATHER WILL BE HERE SOON AND IF HE CATCHES US WERE DEAD!" I hollered as I threw his shoes at him. He looked at me and came over and hugged me. He kissed my head softly and then he moved my mouth up so I cold meet his. So much of me wanted to pull back and say no, I can’t do this, but I couldn’t resist his kisses. Our mouths met over and over again, our tongues running with one another. The one thing led to another and we were on my bed, his hands running up my shirt rubbing my sides. Finally I looked at him and told him he had to stop. He understood and he grabbed his duffle bag full of clothes and we started walking to a hotel. I held his hand leaning on him the entire time as if he were my cane to keep my steady. As we were walking I noticed Riley and his goons. I pulled on his sweat shirt to get his attention.
"What?" he said as he looked down at me. I pointed towards Riley and I saw his face get tight.
"Derik no! Can we please go this way, before he sees me?" I said as I pointed in a different direction. He started walking over to me (spotted shit!).
"Torrance, who’s this?" he asked in a narcissistic tone. I ignored him, then he grabbed my arm, Derik grabbed my hand tighter, but not too tight, and I knew. I knew he was right beside me to protect me.
"Look man, I’m sorry she's bothering you. I'll take her off your hands." he spoke as yanked me forward. I let out an ow as he pulled, but Derik didn’t let go. He held onto me as if his life depended on it. I looked at him and his face read no expression. His eyes were blank, not the eyes that were staring at me passionately minutes earlier. Riley pulled again and then he noticed we were attached.
"Oh, so this must be your macho boyfriend. The one that took your virginity huh? Made you a woman, and gave you that pregnancy scare?" my eyes widened. I never told Derik about how I told Riley everything. His hand became cold and stiff as he held me tighter, his hand gripped and he pulled me back a bit.
"Yeah that's me asshole and at least I didn't leave marks on her face!" he spat as he ripped me from riley’s grasp. He pulled me under his arm and held me to his side. I held his shirt and I closed my eyes.
"Oh but it was ok for you to almost get her pregnant." he spoke. His voice read no emotion, then he looked over to me. I opened my eyes a hair and I saw the fury in his eyes.
"Look please! Riley were going to go! Just leave us alone! “I yelled as I started to back up. Derik handed me his bag and told me to run. I looked at him my eyes blurry from tears.
"ALBA DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I SAID RUN!" his voice echoed and I started to run but then Riley caught me in his arms.
"Oh I don’t want you to miss the show! You get to see your boyfriend get his ass kicked." he said as he held me. I squirmed and I wiggled to try and get free, but it was no use. Then Riley looked at Derik with a cocky smile.
"But before I kick his ass, I’m going to rape yours. Right in front of him." he said as he started to drag me. I broke out in shaken screams. Derik lunged forward for me but Riley's goons held him. They took us out into a desolate open field where no one crosses and he threw me down. I started to move back and he grabbed my leg and dragged me in front of Derik. I looked in his eyes and he was out of ideas. I mouthed the words I love you and he returned the favor. Riley dropped his pants exposing himself to everyone and then started to remove my clothes. I closed my eyes as I began to think, then I got an idea.
"WAIT!" my voice echoed, everyone’s eyes were on me. I breathed slowly as I turned around; Riley looked at me with caution. I lay on my back to play the part, and then as he let his guard down I threw my leg up and kicked him in the balls. He doubled over in pain and I got up and ran over and got Derik's bag. I took off sprinting. Not stopping for cars or traffic (them not stopping for me either). I made it to the police when I told them the entire story.

Derik's P.O.V.

I stood there alone with Riley at last. His friends had a hold on me that I could easily break from but I was waiting for the right moment. As soon as I saw Alba was a safe distance I broke free and knocked them all the ground. I stomped on their hands with 250 pounds of pure force and anger, and then I walked over to Riley. The one that was going to hurt her. My love. My Alba. I slammed his face into the ground until it was nice and bloody.
"You messed with the wrong one!" I shouted as I flipped him over. I straightened out his legs and I stomped on his knees. That’s when the police arrived.
"STEP AWAY FROM THE YOUNG MAN!" they shouted on the intercom. I put my hands up and backed away slowly. All of a sudden I see Alba running over to me and I opened my arms to her and I just scooped her up and I kissed her softly as tears ran down our face. She looked at the officer.
"May we leave now?" he permitted after first questioning us about the incident. I had to go in for further question but after that we were finished. We went to my hotel and we lay on the bed and I cuddled her. I cuddled her knowing that he was not going to hurt her or us again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It took me a while to think of it. I hope you enjoy!