Computer Lovers

Uh Oh

Uh Oh

Derik’s P.O.V

In my hotel room Alba and I sat up on the bed talking and eating Chinese food. Her face was swollen but her pride was higher than high. She gazed at me and she looked at the clock and smiled.
“Let me call my dad and see if I can stay over Ashleigh’s house.” She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number.
“Hi daddy, may I stay at Ashleigh’s house tonight?” she asked in the sweetest tone ever. I took another bite of food and then she stood up and walked over to the door.
“Yeah I’ll be over in a few minutes to get clothes, oh we might go shopping in Greece-town mall before we go over to her house, so I’ll be using my credit card.” She smiled as she looked at me. She shut her phone then she walked over and leaned over me and she kissed my lips softly. She pulled her lips back and then grabbed the hotel key.
“So you’re going to go over to Ashleigh’s?” he asked disappointed. She made a funny noise as she took my hand.
“No silly, it’s going to be us all alone in this hotel room tonight” she smiled as she began to walk. At that moment I knew what she was trying to pull. We were going to have sex and that gave me an instant hard on. I walked behind her staring at her ass the entire way back to her house. She told me to wait on the corner then she went and retrieved her stuff. As she was about to turn the corner, her father showed up.

Alba’s P.O.V

My face sunk in and I started to pant. My father’s face was full of hatred. He stuck his boney finger in my face.
“Torrance Alba Messa! Who the fuck is this?! Look at this fucking mess? Both of you get into the house!” he stepped to the side and my eyes began to water. Derik grabbed my hand to show he was there for me. My dad moved his hand in between ours and then he pushed me forward.
“Ouch dad!” I screamed as I stepped into the house. Derik followed behind us and he stared at the floor.
“LOOK ME IN MY FUCKING EYES BOY! I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL FIND OUT TODAY!” my daddy hollered. I ran a hand through my hair and looked up at my dad. My dad looked down at my bruised face and his face became contorted. He got in Derik’s face his eyes blood shot then he grit his teeth.
“DID YOU HIT MY BABY GIRL?” he screamed and that’s when I pushed him back away from Derik and I stood between the two.
“You know what? No daddy! Derik never ever put his hands on me! He loves me and I love him and I am going to marry him! We will be together with or without your approval. Daddy he means everything to me, please, don’t take that away!” I begged as I stepped closer to my father. He looked at me and shook his head in disgust then he looked at me.
“He fucked you didn’t he? He took your virginity didn’t he?” my dad said as he placed his hands on his hips. I nodded slowly. He looked at us. Then he walked away.
“Daddy! Please come back!” He turned around and took my face in his hands then he looked me in my eyes.
“Alba I love you, but he has to prove himself worthy.” He spoke and I sniffled as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my head. Then I looked up at him and sighed.
“Daddy may I please spend the night with him? He’s leaving tomorrow” I looked at Derik and I looked back to my dad. He let out a huge sigh and nodded and I jumped into his arms.
“Thank you daddy!” I squealed as I took Derik’s arm and pulled him out of the house before my dad could change his mind. We ran back to the hotel and once there we didn’t stop. When we kissed out mouths hit hard and I smiled. He lifted me up onto the bed and he ran his hand along my thigh, giving goose bumps and sending chills up my spine. He helped me take off my shirt and he kissed down my chest all the way down to my belly and I smiled. He came back up and kissed my lips softly as he undid my pants and he looked in my eyes. I laid my head back and I lifted up my butt so he could slide my pants off. Then he slowly took my panties off and then he came back up and kissed me some more. I smiled feeling his hard cock between my legs. He put his hand on the inside of my upper thigh then he slid it up slowly making his way to my pussy. His fingers went in and out in gentle motions making me moan, and with every moan I made he went harder and faster. Finally he stopped and went down and started licking and sucking. I looked down at him and I bit my bottom lip with pleasure. I throw my head back and I let out a scream.

Derik’s P.O.V:

I look up from in between her thighs and I lick my lips. I go up and kiss he lips again and drop my pants and boxers. I lift her sexy legs up and I start to thrust in and out of her. She turned her head to the side and she smiled as I continued to fuck her. I laid on my back and allowed her to ride me but she complained she was too tired to I took her hips and bounced her on my cock until she came and then I came and we laid in bed next to each other. She smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

“I love you Derik” she said as she cuddled me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
“I love you too Alba.” I closed my eyes and we dozed off in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter.

Any idea's for the next chapter?

I think i'll throw a little more drama into the next one!