Computer Lovers

Final Straw

Alba's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning after talking to Derik, to find myself happier than ever. I got up and rushed to get ready. I pulled my hair into a ponytail then i pulled on my shorts and tank top on. I ran over to Riley's house. My feet pounded the streets as i ran as fast i could not stopping for anyone (or cars for that matter). I had to end this with him and i was going to do it today. Once at his door i ran the door bell. A stampede of dogs angrily barked until a very husky man opened the door. I smile as him and i extend out my hand.
"Hi my name is Torrance but you can call me Alba. Is Riley home, i kind of need to speak with him about something." i said as i looked into their home. It was very modern. His dad looked at my and got very close to my face (which completely violated my personal space). He smelled spoiled and his eyes were glazed over. I held my breath to keep myself from passing out from his stench.
"Listen her you stupid nigger. My son is too good for you. So i suggest you find someone of your own kind." he snarled as he stepped back into his house. My eyes widen with the horror, as his words entered my ears. My jaw set and I repeated myself.
"Where's Riley?!" i shouted for the hundredth time. He finally went over to the stair case and called him down. He looked at me with shock and whispered something to his dad before pulling off his porch and to a near by bench. His face was beet red and his grip on my wrist was hurting me. I kept trying to pry myself free but each time i did he tightened the death grip. Finally he threw me against the cold wooden bench and he stared down at me as if i was a smaller person than he was.
"You stupid bitch are you crazy! My dad could have killed you! I told you millions upon billions of times to never EVER come to my home, you stupid animals never listen!" he spoke as he grabbed my arm to lift me up. I pushed him back and i ripped my arm free from his grasp.
"Look i can get up myself! I don't need your help to sit up! Plus you never told me anything like that. Come to think of it you never told my your parents were racist!" i spat at him as i stood up. He chuckled as if he felt pity for me, then one of his hands shot up at my throat and he began to squeeze. I closed my eyes and he moved his mouth up to my ear and began to whisper.
"Don't you get it! I never told you because you are my slave! Without me you are nothing, and you never will be! I hate you, the color of your skin is quite repulsive to look at. Face it Torrance you a problem in America. You are trash compared to me and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." he said as he started to squeeze my wind pipe harder. I looked into his brown eyes and i grit my teeth as i raised my knee to knee him in the balls. He fell to the ground clutching himself as i began to back way with fear and terror. He looked up at me his face and neck red with hatred and anger. He charged at me with everything he had and he punched me hard in the nose causing it to drip blood and soon the punch came harder and harder. So i covered my face with my arms as i begged him to stop soon he got up and lifted me up. I looked at him from good eye, the one that wasn't black and blue and swollen. I shook my head as i wiped my nose on my arm and spit out wads on blood and saliva that had formed in my mouth.
"What do you have to say to your master!" he screamed scaring away little birds. I stepped closer and i got in his face.
"You are NOT my father. Your are NOT my mother! I have no respect for you or your sad excuse of a family. We are done...that is what i have to say to my 'master'" i said as i made quotes around the word master. His face was tight with anger. He knocked me over one more time before leaving me. I walked home with my head down until i got home to inspect the damage. I had a black eye and my lip was busted. My nose was swollen from his blows to the face and my head ached. I rolled over and picked up the phone.

Derik's P.O.V

I answered Alba's call almost instantly. Her voice was shaken and she soundly like she had been crying. Ever since things went down between Riley and her i have felt millions of emotions (mostly hatred and betrayal). I hated Riley more than anything because he knew that Alba was with me and he still chose to break her down and take her from me, but now I have control back and i decided that i am never letting her go again.
"What's wrong boo?" i asked as i sat up on my bed.
"Riley hit me again. But with more force this time." she spoke. Once she said that i got a text message. It was from Alba a picture message of what that thing had done. I closed my eyes as tears seeped through my tightly shut eyelids. My Alba had been abused by that monster and i wasn't there to protect her. I finally looked up from my pillow.
"Alba, I'm coming to you! I'll be there in two days i promise." i spoke as i shook my head in disgust. Alba whispered ok before hanging up. I ran into the kitchen and i saw mom standing there smoking a cigarette. I dropped to my knees and i told her the story, she lifted my head up.
"One thing is for certain. You have to get to Alba as soon as possible before he strikes again." my mother spoke to me. I nodded and started to pack my bag. Out of all the things in my life that i truly regret, Alba is not one of them. I was going to save her from him at all cost.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there is a little abuse and racial slurs in here. I do not wish to offend anyone with anything that was said in here. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Side note, some of the things that happened in this chapter have indeed happened to me, and i do not care who it is no one deserves to be treated in this manner that i have written about.