Computer Lovers

Our Night Alone

(View discretion is advised ;)

Derik P.O.V

Once thing actually settled down between my mother and girlfriend they started to get along great (which made everyone happy). She was more perfect in person her skin was so soft and smooth and we never parted. When her lips met mine it was such a magical experience. She loved me for me and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I wanted just a few hours alone with her (so did my penis, damn hormones). I took her by her hands and I stood her up, I pressed my lips to her ear.
"Come with me for a few minutes." I whispered as I led her to my room. She had a huge smile plastered on her face and said ok. Once in my room I wrapped my arms around her waist and I held her close to me. She whispered I love you to me and then she looked up and our lips met. She was such an awesome kisser and she made this moment perfect. Finally I pulled back and we gazed at each other in awe just for a few moments. Then she finally spoke.
"I want....it" she whispered as she rubbed her hand up and down my arm. I looked at her my face in utter shock. Then she leaned in and brought me back to reality. Her lips moved with mine. Our kissing gradually got harder and harder and our lips began to make smacking noises. She pulled back and took off her shirt showing off her sexy bra. I helped her unhook it and then I went down and started sucking on her right nipple while I fondled with her left boob. She moaned, and it was a heavenly sound. I kissed my way back up to her mouth and she helped me remove my shirt. I undid the button in my jeans and then I let them drift to my ankles. I stared at her naked torso and I put my hands on waist as she slid the skirt off. I felt my "little soldier" stand up more erect. Then I laid her down on the bed and as we kissed I felt it press against her panties. The more it pressed the wetter she got. I pulled up and I removed her panties and I went down and started licking her core. Her toes curled and she arched her back as I licked and sucked harder. Once I finished pleasing her I took off my boxers and I began to rub my hard member against her.
"Derik! Please put it in." she begged. Finally I penetrated her, I looked down to make sure she was ok. She nodded and I continued to thrust into her. She reached her hand down and massaged my balls making me go a little harder. Before I knew it her vagina was clenching around my cock and I went a little harder. Her wetness just making me slippery. I leaned down and kissed her and she let out a scream as she came. Feeling her cum surround my member made me just cum deep inside of her. She didn't really seem to mind either (considering the fact we didn't use protection). I pulled out of her after a few more thrusts and we just lay next to one another cuddling.

Alba's P.O.V

It felt so good to be in his arms that night. I know I may seem like a whore for giving him sex on the first night, but why does that matter? All that matters is us right now, in this moment as we lay side by side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments? Any ideas for my next chapter?