Status: Just started :)

Living Life

Damn her-Ooh beer!

"B-b-b-b-Blast off speakers..I am the seeker!" Played as my phone woke me up.Sweet, Bassnectar. I pushed myself up and got in the shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a red tank top. I combed my hair and brushed my hair.

I looked in the mirror. Daaaang I look good. I put on a pair of high tops and headed downstairs.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen up. Yes I may be a lot of things but messy is not one of them.

I went to open the door and Priscilla was there. She walked in and pushed me out of her way. She was in a very short and tight red dress. I had to say it went well with her blonde hair.

"You're taking me to Gharret's party." "Do I have-" "You can drive my car." "Sweet." She had a 2011 Porsche no way was I going to give that up.

She walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall. She was on her tippy toes and her lips were by my ear. Her hands were at my waist line. They moved farther down.

But at the last second she put something in my pocket. "You're gonna need the keys." She whispered.

Damn she won this round. She walked away. "In love my ass." I walked out of my door and she followed.

I got in the car and started it up. It purred..this is awesome. Priscilla got in and told me to go and not to mess her car up. I sped off and blasted the radio.

"Gosh you are such a boy," She said. "You love it though." She shook her head and then turned to look out the window.

It didn't take long to get to Gharret's place. Priscilla made me open her door and hold her hand when we walked in.

As we got inside she turned and looked at me. "If I dare see you sneaking off with a girl-especially a red head-you will walk home yourself and you and the girl will regret it." She took her keys from me and gave her signature smile. Then walked away. Damn her-Ooh beer!