Status: Just started :)

Living Life

Yes, Success

I walked over to where the beer was at. I reached for a bottle but someones hand beat me to it first. I looked up. Red hair and green eyes. Awesome. "Hey Acantha," I said to her. She dropped the beer and walked away. "Wait." Then she appeared. "No you wait Niki, what did I tell you before?" She turned and pulled at Acantha's shirt. If Acantha did what she did to me earlier to Priscilla, she's gonna be in the hospital.

Acantha looked back. "What?" Fierceness was set in her eyes. "You need to stay away from Nikolai. You got that whore." Acantha's mouth was now in a tight line. Priscilla turned to look towards me. Don't ever turn your back on the enemy.

My eyes stayed on Acantha the whole time. She tapped Priscilla who didn't turn around. Acantha came to face her and in doing so she pushed me out of the way. "Listen you dumb slut. Call me a whore one more time and your face is going to meet my fist." Priscilla laughed and a few others did too. Priscilla was a rich daddy's girl but she did take boxing lessons. "What are you going to do? Your a poor little whore."

Just then Acantha struck out. Priscilla stumbled back but regained her balance. "Is that all you got?" Priscilla hit Acantha back and Acantha grabbed at her hair. They fell to the ground and I stepped out of the way.

Do I stop this? Then again it's not everyday there's a girl fight in this town. Oh damn it I can't have either of them have a black eye. I need someone hot to look at. I pulled Acantha from Priscilla. Priscilla righted herself and fixed her hair. A bunch of her friends surrounded her.

"Niki, come on we're leaving." I still had Acantha in my arms. When she saw that I wasn't moving she became angry. "Nikolai you are so walking home. You and that red headed bitch are gonna regret this." She stormed out of the house. A few minutes later I heard her car engine.

I now looked at Acantha. She looked fine. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Fine." She tried to pull away from me but i grabbed her arm. "Come on let me walk you home," I said. "I drove here." "Well at least let me walk you somewhere." She rolled her eyes. "Come on." Sweet.

She fixed her hair and grabbed a beer. Yes, success.