Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Eleven

Brian took me to his place after we'd sat in the car for an hour. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I just followed him inside without saying a word. He walked into his bedroom and I kept following him.

”Take off your clothes,” he demanded and turned to look at me. I shook my head, not wanting to take them off while he was there. He let out a sigh and took a step closer to me. He was standing so close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

”Amanda,” he muttered, ”If you don't take them off, I will. And don't you think I'm going to let you act like a little bitch and not talk about things.” I frowned and stared at him for a moment. Then I pushed him out of the room and closed the door after him. I let out a sigh as I pulled off my shirt. Then I took off my jeans and walked to Brian's closet. I pulled out a random t-shirt and pulled it on. Then I closed my eyes for a second before walking out of the room. The shirt was so big it covered me enough but I still kept pulling it down by the hem, just to make sure no one could see my panties.

I walked into the kitchen, where I found Brian. He was sitting around the table, holding his phone in his hand. He turned to look at me as I walked into the room.

”I asked Jimmy to bring you some clothes,” he told me quietly. I nodded and bit my lip, trying to hold back the tears that were already burning in my eyes. I had never been one to cry, yet I had been crying more than in my whole life in the past 24 hours. Brian's face softened as he looked at me carefully.

”I'm okay,” I whispered and nodded.

”Are you? Really?” he asked quietly as he got up from his chair, ”You know, I've just realized how much you really mean to me. And I hate to see you get hurt. I hate it when you cry.” He walked to me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

”And I really don't think I can see you like this ever again. There are bruises on your neck,” he muttered in disgust as he ran a hand over the skin on my neck, ”And even though Ashley's your sister, she's got a serious problem.”

”I don't want to see her,” I muttered.

”And I'm not letting you near her,” he told me. I nodded and sniffled as he pulled me against his chest. I could hear someone walking in, but Brian didn't let go of me. We hugged for a long time before someone cleared their throat.

”I brought you some stuff.” I heard Jimmy say and I turned to look at him. Instead of looking at my face, Jimmy's eyes went down to my neck where the bruises were. Then he handed me a plastic bag (where I guess my clothes were) and sat down.

”Is Ashley okay?” I asked and looked at Jimmy.

”She's... Pretty drunk,” he told me, ”But Zacky's there.”

”Oh, okay.”

”Are you okay?” he asked.

”Yeah,” I said with a nod. Brian snorted and I shot him a glare.

”Anyway, thanks Jimmy. For being there and... You know.” I smiled at him.

”Anytime,” he said with a grin, ”And I think Ashley and Zacky are going out in the morning. You could go pick up some of your stuff if you need something else. I didn't really know what kind of underwear you wanted...” My eyes shot wide open. Of course. Jimmy had gone through my panties when he was picking up some clothes for me. Okay now I was embarrassed.

Brian cleared his throat when he noticed how embarrassed I was.

”So, uh, I was thinking that Amanda could move into my guestroom,” he said. Jimmy's eyes went wide and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

Because Jimmy and I both knew that Michelle wouldn't like the idea of me living with her boyfriend. The main reason for that was propably that no one would like knowing that their boyfriend lived with another girl (even though we were just friends). And then, I'm pretty sure, their relationship would suffer from all of this. They couldn't just cuddle and snuggle and be all lovey-dovey and kissy-kissy in front of me, because Brian didn't want to. He didn't want to make me feel any worse.

”Do you think that's a good idea? She could live in my guestroom,” Jimmy said with a shrug. That wasn't a bad idea, either. I actually liked Jimmy's house really much. And he had a bigger house than Brian.

”I... I want her to be with me,” Brian said quietly and shook his head.

”But Michelle's going to be here pretty much and I don't want to bother you guys,” I said quickly.

”You're not going to bother us,” Brian said with a smile.

”But I'm lonely without Amanda!” Jimmy suddenly whined. Brian let out a sigh.

”Fine. But she's coming here next week. You can have her for a while,” He muttered. Did I feel like a child whose parents were arguing about where she should stay? Yes.