Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

Number Thirty-five

A few months went by as I did nothing but try to eat more and gain some weight. Not only did I do that, but I also stopped talking to anyone. I didn't talk to Brian, I didn't talk to my sister and I definitely didn't talk to anyone else, either. I thought that after ignoring Brian for so long, he would realize that I'm not worth his time and he would move on.

But guess what he told me when I had started to feel better again? He told me that he couldn't wait to marry me. Can you believe it? I couldn't. I kept asking myself that how had I ever found a man like that? He was such a babe in all the best ways. I didn't deserve him but somehow he thought he didn't deserve me.

Well, anyway, everything was looking a lot better now. I didn't feel so bad anymore and I definitely hadn't fainted after that one time. I had seen Brian's mom, too, and talked with her about my past and everything. And I found out that she was really, really nice. She became kind of a mother to me. She understood what I had gone through and she was that someone who I could talk to about anything.

Life was pretty good. I felt like I had never felt that way before and now that I did, it was awesome. Brian and I had talked a bit about the wedding but we hadn't really decided anything yet. Like I had told him before, I didn't want to rush into anything. But apparently Brian did want to get married as soon as possible. Every night before going to sleep he said these exact same words to me.

”Babe, remember that we're going to get married.” Those were the words he told me every night. Every single night.

”How could I forget when you keep reminding me all the time?” I muttered and rolled my eyes as I turned off the lights and rested my head against the pillow.

”Well, it's just that I don't want you to forget. And you won't talk about the wedding with me so I can't help but feel that you don't care,” he said quietly.

”Why don't you plan the wedding if you're so excited?”

”Amanda, that's what women do. And I'm a man,” he told me.

”Oh, I think I know that very well,” I murmured and leaned closer to kiss him while my hand went down into his boxers. I groped him and he groaned.

”Jesus, Amanda, don't you know you shouldn't do that to a man if you're not DTF?”

”DTF?” I asked with a laugh, ”Geez, are we at the Jersey Shore now or what?”

”Oi, let me fix it. DTML,” he murmured against my lips, ”Down to make love.”

”Aren't you quite a charmer,” I murmured and kissed him before laying back down on my back, leaning my head against my pillow again.

”You know, I think I like it now that you're chubbier,” he said quietly and I felt his hand on my boob. Then it was his turn to grope me.

”Because my boobs are bigger?”

”Exactly.” Then I heard him giggle smugly. Oh god, he was losing his mind.

”You're like a little kid in a candy shop,” I muttered and pushed his hand away.

”Hey, hey. Am I not allowed to grope my girlfriend?” he asked quietly and kissed my neck.

”Why do you even have to touch my boobs when I'm trying to sleep?”

”Because I love them!”

”My boobs? You love my boobs?”

”Uh, yeah? I love everything about you,” he said quietly and buried his head into my neck, wrapping his arm around me.

”You do?”

”Yes, now shut up, I'm trying to sleep,” he mumbled against the skin on my neck.

”Oh, so now you're trying to sleep? What if I start touching your pe - ”

”Amanda, there's really no need to talk about my penis while I'm trying to fall asleep. I know you love it very much and so do I, but please.”

”Wow, babe, just wow. Deep words, I tell you.” I ruffled his hair with my hand and then closed my eyes.

”Or are you DTML? Because if you are, then I can - ”

”First of all, stop saying DTML or you will never ever get near me and my private areas again,” I told him.

”You can't be serious.”

”Oh, believe me, I am. Very serious.”

”DTML,” he whispered.

”That's it, then. No more sex for you. Ever.”

”You wouldn't do that, babe...”

”Watch me.”

He didn't say anything in a while.

”Okay, I'm sorry. I won't say it again,” he whispered, ”Okay? I'm sorry. No more DTML.”

”Good,” I mumbled.

”I love you,” he told me.

”I love you too.”

Then there was another silence and I was almost sure he had fallen asleep, when he opened his mouth again.

”DTML.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me some comments!