Status: On Hold.

A Life as a Pirate

Honest Men Are Not To Be Trusted

Jack was digging through the gold piles, searching for something of interest to him.
“I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured. But it turns out you’re a hard man to predict.”
“Me? I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly.” I reached down pretending to scratch my leg as I grabbed my dagger and shoved it up my sleeve. “It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid.” Jack then took the sword from the pirate next to him and kicked him into the water.
I let my dagger fall into my hands and I quickly maneuvered my hands around to cut myself loose. Jack tossed a sword to Will and everyone began to fight. I fought Will against three different, undead, pirates.
“Jez! Get out of here,” shouted Will.
“No! I’m not going to leave you two behind!” I said fending off the pirates as best I could with my dagger.
Will pushed me away, “Go! Run!”
I stumbled back and tripped over into the shallow water. I looked up and saw Jack on the floor. Barbossa threw down his sword.
“You can’t beat me, Jack.” Jack then stood up and shoved the sword into Barbossa’s stomach. Barbossa sighed and then took the sword and shoved it into Jack.
“No!” I screamed “Jack!” I quickly stood up and went running for Barbossa. I stopped when I saw Jack back up into the moon light. He was one of them. He turned into a skeleton in the moon light. “Jack,” I whispered.
“That’s interesting.” He took out the one coin and flipped it along his fingers. “I couldn’t resist, mate.”
I heard a chuckle behind me. I quickly turned to see a pirate. I ducked from his swing and then swung my leg around to knock him down I took his sword and ran off to help Will. It was hard to maneuver around all the treasure, and the bombs the one pirate had.
“I’m gonna teach you the meaning of pain!” He said to Will who was lying on the ground from one of the bombs.
“Do you like pain?” came a familiar voice. I smiled looking over to Elizabeth who swung a gold staff knocking the pirate over. “Try wearing a corset.” She helped him up and they had a lovey eye connection for a moment.
“Uh, Will, Elizabeth,” I said dodging and blocking all the swords coming at me. “A little help.”
Elizabeth swung the staff at one of the pirates and the two that were after me went to hit her but she blocked them with the staff. She passed it to Will and he took out another one. Then the three of us grabbed a hold of it and ran it threw all three of the pirates who were standing in the moon light. Will lit one of the pirate’s bombs, shoved it into this belly and then shoved the three of them out of the moon light.
“Not fair,” he cried.
Will, Elizabeth, and I dashed away before the bomb could explode. I ran up to the treasure chest with Will. I quickly cut my hand and he cut his I placed my hand in his with the coin in between our hands. Jack cut his hand with the coin in it and then tossed it up to Will. Barbossa pulled his gun and pointed it at Elizabeth. Jack quickly pulled out his gun and shot Barbossa through the chest. Barbossa turned back to Jack.
“Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waist your shot.”
“He didn’t waste it!” I shouted to Barbossa.
Will and I let go of the coins and drop them into the chest with all the others. Barbossa dropped his gun and sword and opened his jacket to reveal his blood stained shirt.
“I feel…cold.” He then fell back dead, a green apple falling out of his hand. I frowned feeling sorry for him for a moment. Just for a moment.