Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Guess I'll be The One

"So, wait," Cassadee began, "Jack likes you?"

I grin. "Not sure. He was drunk when he said it."

"Drunk thoughts are sober thoughts!" Lanie joined in.

Lanie, Rian's girlfriend, Cassadee, and I went out to Panera for lunch while I filled them in on last night. Cassadee and I were both wearing oversized sweatshirts, shorts, and tank tops while Lanie dressed classier. Ever since she begun dating Erick she dressed classier. He met her at the benefit, I forgot to mention. They were friends until her and Jack decided not to date anymore, and their relationship quickly began.

"I dunno. Does it bother you at all?" I asked Lanie, not knowing if she in fact did care.

"No, I'm way to happy with Erick!" she was beaming. Her and Erick were the perfect couple...

"When are you going to find out I he does or not?" Cassadee asked me.

"Uhm. He's actually meeting me here."

"Oh! When?"

"An hour maybe?"

"You have to tell us what happens, deal?"

"Yeah."

After the Jack subject we made small until an hour was in about ten minutes. I ordered another coffee and sat down while waiting for Jack to show up. Finally he did.

"Hey." He smilies quietly as he walked in. He pasted me to order himself a smoothie and the sat across from me in the booth.

"Hi Jackaey." I smile.

"So what's up?"

"Not much, you invited me here, remember?"

"Oh. Right. Okay, well I was going to say.. I didn't forget what I said yesterday, and I still mean it, so do you maybe want to go out with me?"

A smile unconsciously spread across my face. He meant it. YES YES YES YES I WILL I WILL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

"Uhm, yeah. I'd like that." I was still smiling and he smilied too. I didnt really ever expect to go out with Jack, because I always maybe thought I'd get somewhere with Alex, but then that fiasco happened. I kinda thought I'd be done with band guys, but hey, Jack's always been sexy to me.

"When would you like to go out?"

"Uh, whenever is fine with me, I guess."

"Two days from now, so Saturday."

"Yes. That would be two says from now."

We smiled and continued small talk for maybe five minutes when we hear a familiar voice walk in.

"I'm telling you! She's amazing!" I turned around to see Lisa.

"Oh my god!!! I haven't seen you in like, well forever!"

"Carter? OH MY GOD!" I MISSED YOU?" We ran up and pulled each other into a hug.

We hadn't seen much of each other since the benefit and I missed this girl like crazy. We were catching up for another hour, Jack included, and then we all parted.

The next two days went on so slowly. Things were more awkward between Alex and I since I had an upcoming date with his best friend and I wasn't sure if he knew or not. His face was too unreadable.

Finally, Saturday came and Alex was acting weird all day. It was like he knew, but seemed oblivious to it, so a part of me thought he didn't know. We didn't really talk, and when we looked at the other one of us always looked away. Whatever, I didn't care. I had a date to get ready for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carter, Lanie, and Cassadee Click Me!

Sorry for the shortie short chapter. I am not focused at all, but you guys began to comment so I decided to update for you. I'm too psyched about de-cluttering my room because well, idk. Haha. I have reasons, but I'm not boring you with them:]. Anyways-- next chapter will be date with jack. Comment on whether you think it should go smoothly or not. Most votes wins. If y'all are spectacular and comment I'll update tomorrow and make it as long as I can without fluff and stuff:-))))))

Please keep commenting and subscribing!!!<3

Also, who's heard the summer set's new album, everything's fine? Water your thoughts?????:)

Title Creds: Guess I'll Be The One by Before You Exit