Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

This Is The Best Day Ever

So I was going out with Jack, gah so excited. Back in the short period of time I'd be dating Alex, and Jack and Lanie had something I wouldn't have even thought about Jack. But now, hell yeah. He said we were going to this seafood place. He said they have the best food, so we thought we'd try it. It was called 'Mama's on the half shell' in downtown Baltimore.

I decided to wear the jeans I'd worn to the All Time Low concert and a cute black ruffle top. Lanie came over and insisted on doing my make up. She was amazing at it though so I never had a problem with it. She gushed at how 'adorable and gorgeous' I looked. She also had me curl my hair slightly so it was wavy, but it looked really good.

"When's Jack gonna be here?" Lanie asked me as she was adding her finishing touches.

"Uhm... Like two minutes?" I guessed glancing at the clock.

"Oh, gosh. Okay, I should get out of here then!" she quickly got her stuff together, almost panicky and I just laughed. We walked downstairs and she walked straight into Jack on her way out.

"Oops, Sorry Lanie." Jack chuckles. She gave him a small smile and left. "Well, alrighty then. Hi gorgeous!"

"Hey sexy." I smiled and gave him a wink.

"Shall we?"

"Yes."

We linked arms and walked to the car.

"So does Alex know?" I blurted out before I'd realized what I had actually said, and quickly shut my mouth.

"Yeah. He says he doesn't mind, but it's bothering the shit out of him."

"Why? He was the player.." I had a hint of anger in my voice, but hey! I couldn't help it!

"I don't know, Carter. I mean, with you he was always different but it doesn't make up for what he did."

"Well, if things were different he shouldn't have been a manwhore, but this is our date, so no more about Alex, Kay?"

"'Kay." I smiled an reached over for his hand.

"So, did you like me that whole time?" I asked.

"Eh, well when I met you, and after everything happened, but not really while I sorta had a thing for Lanie."

"What do you think or Erick?"

"Honestly, I love that man. He is good for her, and I'm glad that she's with him. If anything would've happened between us, well I'm not a good guy for her."

"And what makes you think your a good guy for me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, in all seriousness, if things ever had gotten to an extent with Alex, or now me, it's more of a lifestyle for you, and I think Erick would give Lanie the life she wanted. She's change style wise."

"She's still that party girl, but her style is classier." I smiled.

"I'm glad you agreed to come with me and all." He said quietly.

"Me too."

Before we knew it we were at Mama's. It wa like a sailor, harbor type theme. The moment we walk in the noise fills our ears. There was a staircase the moment we walk in and the greeter leads us up the narrow staircase. She sat us down at a small booth and got our drink orders, an unsweetened iced tea for me and a Budlight for Jack.

"So what do you think of this place?" he shouted over the music and chatter.

"This place is so neat!" I said, being honest. This place was cool. It reminded me of home. I dont know, it was just homey.

"Good. Now what looks good?"

"I think I'm going to get the sirloin steak with a side of mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese."

"Yummeh."

"What bout you?"

"Eh, I think I'm going to get Mama's burger without mayo because I'm cool like that."

"Alright." I laughed. We made more small talk and the waitress took our orders. Eventually our food came and it. Was. Amazing.

"Dude, this Mac and cheese is the shit!" I said. It tasted just like old fashioned macaroni my mom used to make.

"Lemme try!"

"Oh hell naw!" I grabbed my macaroni but he was sitting next to me and reached over me. I almost dropped it, but he got it.

"Oh shit. This is good." We both laughed while he slung his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"This night has been fantastic." I smiled. It had. I mean, it wasn't a super special night but it was fun, relaxing, and I'd forgotten about everything.

"Dessert for you two?" The lady asked us.

"Oh, no. I'm way too full." I smiled.

"Same for me." Jack said.

She nodded and handed us the check.

"Give it." Jack said.

"Nooo." I said, carrying out the 'o'.

"Carter, don't cause a scene. Give me the check."

"Never!" I smiled and sat on it.

"Please, that doesn't stop me." He joked and picked me up, set me on his lap and grabbed it. He handed her back the book and credit card. "Here ma'am."

"Thanks. And by the way, you two make an adorable couple." she said.

"I know." Jack said.

"Modest son of a bitch." I laugh slightly.

"You know its true though."

"Maybe." By this time the lady had given us our receipt and we got up to leave. I saw him drop $15.00 on the table.

We walked outside and he led me to the car. When we got in we just sat for a moment in a comfortable silence.

"Home?"

"Yep!" I said.

"Wanna do this again?"

"Of course." I smile.

We drove the rest of the way home making small talk and once again caught up for the year we missed out. I mean yeah we kept in touch, but it's different talking over the phone than in person. Once we got to my house he walked me to the door and the lights were off meaning Lanie was still gone.

"I had a great time, Jack." I said. And I began to stand on the tip of my toes to reach his lips. He got the clue and lifted me up, which was okay because I was only 107 pounds, and hey, That's light.

Our kiss we shared was quick but perfect. It was different that when I would kiss say Alex. It felt more genuine than that. It felt right.

"Night Carter."

"Night Jacky."

I gave him one last hug and went inside.

Tonight was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Carter's Date: Click Me!

Title Creds: This is the best day ever by My Chemical Romance

So this is the date. It's semi-long. I tried to put in more Diolouge. I know I totally spelled that wrong, I think. Whatever. Also, I started asking questions like a this or that. Answer, give ur imput because whatever gets more votes I pick! So tell me what u want!

Did you like the date? And would you rather Alex get jealous and try to win her back, or her get jealous of some girl of his?? MOST VOTED GETS IT!
ANYWAYS: I got I think 2 comments on the last chapter, but gained two subscribers. The more comments, the quicker I update and I said this on my other story: More Comments=Longer Updates. I mean, now there's 23 of you. Please? Just tell me if you like it!! I don't care!

Comment/Subscribe<3