Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Youth and Whiskey

"I'm bored," I declared.

"Go do something." Zack said.

"There's nothing to do!"

We were currently in I think Minnesota? I wasn't sure. If I was sure, I'd be at the mall of America, but I have no one to go shopping with anyhow. Everyone was sitting in the tour bus since it was so damn hot out. Zack and Rian were playing a game of Blackjack, Alex was doing something on his guitar, and Jack was watching an intense episode of Deal or No Deal. I was doing nothing, and it was boring. I wanted to get out of this goddamn bus.

"Why don't you just go hang out with Cassadee?" Rian questioned.

"Wait, what? Cassadee?" I was truly confused.

"Yeah, Hey Monday is touring with us, but they weren't able to make the last few shows because Mike got sick."

I didn't really catch much of the last part. I was already out the door, heading out to find Hey Monday's tour bus. Eventually, I found it and began to knock on the door, greeted by a very tired, Alex Lipshaw.

"Come on it, Cassadee's in the back." He grunted and let me pass him where I made my back to Cassadee ecstatic to finally see another girl, especially one who was a friend of mine.

"Cassadee!" I shouted, and she looked up and smiled wide.

"Hey Carter, what's goin' on?"

"I'm bored out of my mind, will you please go shopping with me? We're in Minnesota, right?"

"Yep."

"Okay, then let's go to Mall Of America, I've always wanted to go, please?" I was practically begging, but I was desperate, man.

"Sure," She laughed, "But I have to be back by five because we're going to go over some new stuff."

"Deal."

We walked outside and found a taxi who'd take us to the mall and drove for about fifteen minutes and arrived. I forgot to tell the guys I was leaving so I sent them each a text telling them I'd be back around five. We pulled into the mall and practically went crazy for about two hours shopping before we decided to get lunch.

"So.. What about you and Jack?" She asked winking at me.

"I think we're together. I'm not exactly sure though."

"He thinks so. He's really protective of you, actually."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"Well, there was a night, not sure where you were actually, but someone said something to Alex, like do you still like her, meaning you, and like do you think you still like him, and you two should be a couple.and he said yeah, and Jack totally ripped on his ass. There was something else though, and I forgot..."

"Oh, why would he think I still liked him..?" Alex knew I didn't like him..

"I dunno. He likes you though, but Jack's a better dude anyway. I'm tired of Jack not getting the girl anyway." She said with a laugh.

"Oh, well hey let's change the subject, kay? So you and Rian, you're doing well right?"

"Oh my god, yes! We're doing amazing, I swear, that boy is the perfect boyfriend."

'I'm glad."

I was really happy for Cassadee, she had a good stable relationship, and I loved Rian. They deserved each other.

"Okay, so the other day he took me to this restaraunt, I don't even remember the name, but it was like a really cool artsy theme, and it was so amazing. I got this awesome salad and ravioli, and it was amazing. But anyway, afterward he took me to some hill and he told me he named a star after me. Yeah, it's corny, but it's so sweet. He's the one, Carter."

"Awwh, I'm happy for you, Cass. Now let's hit a few more stores, because it's almost four."

We got back in the routine and looked around for another hour and left. When we arrived at the tour buses the Hey Monday group were all roasting what looked like hot dogs. The All Time Low crew were all playing football. We arrived just in time to see Jack catch the football. He ran toward me like an idiot, and gave me the ball as Vinny and Zack came after time.

"Quick! Carter, save me!" He jumped behind me and I moved out of the way, laughing. Jack eventually dropped the ball and ran away like a scared little girl. It was pretty amusing.

The day went on at a good pace, and around eight o clock we all roasted marshmellows. Jack sat next to me, and slung his arm over mine, holding me close. Alex was looking at us and Cassadee, who sat between him and Rian saw the glance and whispered something into his ear. He scowled and turned away. Jack sometimes seems oblivious to all of this, but I kinda liked that. I was like he avoided the drama.

Alex didn't notice me looking at him, because lately he tried to hide the glares. The one time at the ice cream shop, I really thought he got over it, but I guess not. I sighed, and Jack pulled me closer, and I kissed him on the cheek, leaning my head on his shoulder, smiling.

Alex could think whatever the fuck he wanted, he had a chance, he lost it, and I was with Jack now, so I misewell have fun with it and not care what he thinks.

Man, he really needs to get himself a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapter. i don't have time to really update!!! i know it's super short, so ill make the next one extra long PROMISE! Outfit: Click Meh.

Okay, so this chapter isn't supposed to be very eventful, because I can't have one this after another, and I'm planning on something soon. Plus, I just wanted a regular day..

Do you think Alex should find himself a girlfriend? COMMENT!

Title Creds: Youth and Whiskey by Black Veil Brides. Yeah I know, most of the titles don't make sense, but i dont really care so.. yeh.

thanks lovelys<3