Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

L0st In Stere0

Okay, so before I continueTransformers 3? Uhmazing. Bumblebee kicks ass and the new girl totally beats out Megan Fox. And Josh Duhmal was as always, gorgeous.

Today was now the Friday I promised I'd go to the All Time Low concert with Lanie. I was excited to go, but not nearly as excited as her. She was going ape-shit. I swear, all day at school she would not stop talking about them. Jack this, Alex that, Zack did this, Rian is that.

It was a little annoying, but I let her go on about them, I mean that was me when we went to go see Panic! At The Disco. I was in love with Bendon Urie.

Mona Lisa, you're garunteed to run this town... Speaking on Panic!, the ringtone for The Ballad of Mona Lisa started playing which meant I was getting a call.. Lanie.

Are you almost ready? I'm five minutes from your house!"

Uhm, Yeah. I'm ready.

Okay! I'll spiff you up when I get there.

Spiff? What the fuck?

She began laughing on the other side of the line. We said goodbye considering she'd be hear in a minute, and about two minutes after we hung up the phone I heard my front door open.

"Up Here!" I called.

"Hey Carter! Okay, so you look hot as ever!" She laughed, looking down at me.

"Thanks, you do too." I winked at her.

"Why do you always have the coolest jeans?!"

"Because, I know where to buy them." I smiled. I agreed with her. I did have the coolest jeans. I had some 'normal' jeans, but most of them seemed almost one of a kind.

"Alright, Ms. Big Headed, let's go to the venue before too many people get there."

"Alright, I CALL SHOTGUN."

We both laughed because, well i was obvoiusly getting shotgun.

Once we got there people were already filing in, but it wasn't too crowded, and some how we managed to find our way to the front.

After The Summer Set, Hey Monday, and Yellowcard played their sets, we were waiting like everyone else in excitment for the headlining band, All Time Low.

After waiting about twenty minutes we saw four members run onto stage like idiots one at a time. As each came in, Lanie was sure to tell me who each of them was, and once they were all out they began playing the song I didn't reconize, but Lanie soon informed me that it was 'Timebomb' off their newest upcoming album. Soon enough I was jumping up and down like everyone else and it was fun. After they finished the singer, which was Alex began talking into the mic.

"Hey there Chicago, we're All Time Low, and we are here to take care of your pleasures tonight." He yelled in the mic and the crowd, including Lanie went wild.

"Wait, I thought that was reserved for me?" The one Lanie called Jack said back.

"Well, Jack. If your ass wasn't so fat you could fit in my bunk, but since it is, we both know the answer is no."

"But Aleeeeeeeeex! You are my everything!" He mock whined.

Alex sighed. "Okay, maybe tomorrow."

"YAY I love you, man!" With that he ran over and kissed Alex on the cheek, making everyone, including myself, laugh.

I liked Jack. He seemed funny, and he was hott. My kind of person, but as they began to play a song 'Coffeeshop Soundtrack' Alex locked eyes with me and winked while smiling, and I realized, nope he was my kind of person.

After a few more songs they began to wind down, and Alex was the only one left on stage to sing 'Remembering Sunday.'

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days


His Voice was like an angel, I swear to god. It could be rough and reckless, or sweet and gentle. It was hypnotizing.

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in


I looked up to see him staring at me, once again. The look in his eye was different though. Not a 'I'm a hott cocky rockstar, come at me.' It was a look, more like he saw right through me, so lost in his own music.

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads though he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside


Hmm.. I wonder who was going to take the place of Juliet Simms?

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads though he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be


That happened to be Cassadee Pope. I loved her and Hey Monday so much and god did she had an amazing voice, it was just ugh, perfect.

I'm not coming back
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head


Yeah, she definately nailed it.

Well I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home


With that, Cassadee left the stage and the other guys came back on, playing a few more songs.

"Alright Guys! This is the last song we have for you in of course, the one and only, Dear Maria.'

I got your picture, Im coming with you, Dear Maria count me in.
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.


Ughh, I loved this song. If anything, this was my favorite. They weren't half bad in concert. I liked them, but I was so super fan like Lanie, no that was reserved for my main man, Brendon.

After the song ended Alex got up to speak one last time. "Thank you all for coming out, your all beautiful!" He said, looking at me when he said beautiful. "We will be in town for awhile, so let's hang, YOU, ME, PARTY."

"What about me?" Jack interupted.

"No." He joked, "Also we will not be able to come out tonight, because of the stormy weather, but we shall sign in here if you assholes would like to wait for us." He smiled and they all ran off stage.

"Can we stay, please please please??" Lanie turned to me almost automatically.

"Yes hun, we can stay." I smiled. This was Lanie's night, so I was going to wait around as long as we had to. That and the fact that she waited with me for three hours to meet Panic!.

As the venue got a little more empty the manager, and Lanie, once again informed me, was named Matt Flyzik.

"Alright everyone. The guys will be out soon, if anyone gets wild, they will be escorted out, no pushing, shoving, physical hurt, or cattiness. Do I make myself clear?" Silence... "Good."

"Come on out guys!"

The guys came out and girls began swarming them, Lanie first went to Rian and Zack and decided it would be easier to go meet Jack and Alex at the end. So we did. We waited and talked with people for about an hour or two, and it started to clear out until about only fifty people were left, and Alex and Jack's lines were getting smaller.

Finally, it got to us.

"Hi There, what's your names?" Alex asked us.

"I'm Lanie." She smiled widely.

"Cute name, what about you?"

"Carter."

"That's cool, hey I remember seeing you in the crowd."

"Yep." I smile slightly.

He turned his head down and began signing something for Lanie, and turned to me.

"What do you want me to sign?"

"Uh, I'm fine thanks."

"Come on, nothing?"

"Nope." I smiled and then we turn to Jack who's right next to him.

"Hey, I'd ask for the introduction, but I heard it all, Lanie you have a cute name, and Carter you have a pretty smile, plus the coolest fucking jeans on this planet."

"I know." I smile, and he looks confused, so I add "The jeans." Then he smiles.

"Oh, cool, so what do I have to sign for y'all?"

Lanie held up her converse and a silver sharpie.

Oh, that's what getting signed.

"And for you?"

"Uhm, will you sign phone case, I guess?" Since I didn't really have anything else.

"Sure thang, baby doll." And he begin to sign it.

"Hey, why didn't you want me to sign it?" Alex frowned slightly, and I laughed."

"I would, but there's no room." I smiled innocently.

"I have a peice of paper?" He suggested.

"Fine." I said, laughing.

He scribbled on the piece of paper, and gave it to me, and I slipped it in my jeans pocket.

"Thanks Guys!" We said.

"Wait, do you want a picture?" They asked.

"Oh sure. Uhm, I'll take it." I offered.

I took the picture and smiled, I'd barely ever seen Lanie this happy.

"Your turn." Lanie said, and took the camera and pushed me back between the two.

"Okay, 1, 2-." Right before three I went to kiss Alex on the cheek, but dangerously close to the mouth, and the picture took. I coudn't wait to see what he face looked like when I look at them later tonight.

"Bye thanks guys." Lanie called as we walked away. About a minute later Alex came up and stopped us.

"Carter, you dropped your phone."

Shit.. That would've sucked...

"Thanks." I took the phone and we got in the car when my phone vibrated.

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE

From: Alex Gaskarth
Meet Me at Millenium Park tomorrow night: 9pm.


I laughed silently. Dropped my phone my ass.

To: Alex Gaskarth
Isn't it illegal to go through someone's phone? We'll discuss legal matters tomorrow. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is a gewd sized chapter. Yeah, does anyone like it so far? I think I'm kind of rushing into the story, but I want it to get started...

Also, already two subscribers and I just posted this last night. Wow. I love you guys<3.

Carter and Lanie: Click Me!
Comment/Subscribe!<3

PS: I put up Characters, so check them out!

Title Credit: Lost In Stereo by All Time Low