Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Liar, Liar

So after yesterday's fiasco I decided I was going to talk to Jack. To find out what he knows.

To: Jack Barakat
Hi, come over for movies? Just you, me n Lanie?

From: Jack Barakat
Sure:-) be over soon.


Perfect. I waited about ten minutes when I heard a knock at my door. Jack had arrived.

"Hi!" I answered it cheerfully.

"Hey, where's Lanie?" he asked looking around the foyer.

"Erm, she's downstairs making us some popcorn."

"oh okay, sweet."

We walked downstairs and I shut the door behind me.

"Where's Lanie?" he asked.

"Okay, look. I'm going to cut to the chase. What the fuck is wrong with Alex?"

"What?" he asked, honestly confused.

"Lisa...?"

"Oh shit, uh you know about that?"

"Yeah. What the fuck is wrong with you two?"

"Him and Lisa are arguing so they aren't technically together..." he said trailing off.

"You don't get it. Arguing doesn't mean let's go screw other girls."

"Wait?" He asked laughing. "He got you to sleep with him? Damn, he's good."

"No pervert. He didn't. Why doesn't he care? Why don't you care? You'd feel pretty shitty knowing your girlfriend, boyfriend, whoever was cheating on you don't you think?" I asked.

"Look, if you dont want to go out with him, whatever but He likes you more than he likes Lisa."

"No, I'm going to show him how much that hurts. And if you say anything about this to Alex you will instantly regret it."

"What are you gonn--." he was cut off by my death glare. "Okay. I promise. By the way, you look kinda sexy when your angry, just sayin'."

"Asshole. Now give me Lisa's number."

"What? Fuck no."

"Jack. Give. Me. The. Number."

"No way."

"Fine, then I can tell Lanie you're cheating on her."

"What the fuck? I'm not cheating on her!"

"Then give me the number."

"Your such a bitch." he said and reluctantly gave me the number.

To: Lisa Ruocco
Hey:) it's Alex's cousin, Carter. The one on the phone. Anyway, listen since they were going to be here awhile, I was wondering if you wanted to come down, a surprise for Alex!

From: Lisa Ruocco
Sure. :) Just tell me when!


I gave Lisa information and booked her a flight first thing tomorrow morning.

"Seriously, Jack. Please don't tell though!"

"I won't. He kinda deserves it."

I smiled and went up to hug him.

"Your the best!"

The next morning....

I gave Lisa the information and my adress. She should actually be here soon. I made it clear I didn't want her to say it was my idea, it was Jacks. He didn't mind taking the blame. So here we were, sitting down to breakfast and I get a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Jack says.

A few moments later he comes back with overly excited Lisa.

"Hi Lexy!" She came over and kissed him. Alex immidiately pulls away and looks at me, though I seem unphased by it.

"I'm Lisa." she says, and streches her arm out and I happily shake her hand.

"Hey, I'm Carter!"

"Oh, your Carter!"

"The one and only." I gave her a charming smile. "Well, let me take you to your room and let you get settled."

"Alright." We walked upstairs and I brought her into the guest room. It was a cute little modern looking room.
While I let her get settled I went downstairs and took my place next to Alex like nothin happened.

"Uh... Carter?" he spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Why's Lisa here?"

"Jack invited her." I smiled.

"Oh.". Then he turned his attention to jack. "Why'd you invite my sister?"

I turned and whsipered in his ear. "Please, I'm not an idiot." I pulled away and winked at him making him wonder what the hell was going on.

"But--."

"Save it." I said

"No, I need to explain, come with me to the back?"

"Sure."

We walked back and he sat us down on the hammock.

"How do you know about Lisa."

"She kept calling one day, and so I answered." I replied honestly.

"Oh, well. I was kinda going to break up with her, but I forgot.

Lie.

"Why? Your only here for a little while longer."

"Because, I kinda am falling for you."

Lie.

"Oh. Well. I mean, I like you too, but she really likes you Lex, and I don't think that's fair."

"She's cheated on me so many times. This is honestly the first time I've cheated on her. She thinks all these rumors are true and I'm just sick of it."

Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Lie.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not angry with you, I mean I understand," lie. ,"But we can't go behind her back."

"I'll figure something out, okay?"

"Alright." I smile. He leans in to kiss me but I dodge his kiss and walk back inside. Not 30 seconds later does Lisa walk in.

"I'm so glad you guys invited me!" she said rather perky.

"No problem! Stay a long as you like!" I said.

"Thanks. I missed you Lex." she said and kissed him lovingly on the lips. He didn't deserve her. Not one bit. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too." he looked up at me, and I smiled, but it was fake. Truth was, no matter how much of a player he was I was still beyond jealous.

Was I going to break things off with Alex? Not yet.

Was I going to tell Lisa? Soon enough.

Was I going to hit him hard? Absolutely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dun like this chapter.

Carter and Lisa: Click Me!

Since my laptop is broken and I'm stuck on my iPod, I can't male polyvore outfits. I will make some later and add them in, so if u get like 3 emails saying my storie updated sorry haha.

The chapter was sloppy and lame. Ahah.

Please comment, DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

Title Creds: Liar, Liar by Never Shout Never