Sequel: Second Heartbeat
Status: Active

Changing Your Stars

Meeting the gang

I had done it! I had not only cut my hair off but I dyed pink, PINK! I was so proud of myself it wasn’t funny. I practically twirled out of the salon I was so freaking happy. Not only had I freed the last little part of the old Kinzington I also had me a slave. You heard right Brian was my slave for the night.

“I really didn’t think you’d do it.” Brian said as he carried me piggy back style up the stairs to Jimmy’s house.

Jimmy laughed as he bounded up the stairs in front of us. “Teaches you to doubt the all knowing Rev.”

The sound of music already playing loudly drifted down to us. “Who’s here? You having a party?”

“I am the fucking party.” Jimmy replied with a wink.

Brian gave me a serious answer as he followed Jimmy inside with me still on his back. “It’s just a few friends from school.”

“Coolness.” I replied trying to shelve my nervousness. I was use to hanging with people who judged every little thing you did. No way could these people be friends with Jimmy and Brian and be like that.

We walked through the house towards the back patio and now I could hear laughter both male and female. Jimmy had tackled someone and was punching them in the stomach for no apparent reason other than Jimmy being Jimmy.

Beside the guy getting ‘jumped’ was a really pretty blonde who was laughing her ass off. On the other side of Jimmy and the mystery guy was another guy. He was slightly on the pudgy side with dark short hair and the most beautiful pale green eyes I had ever seen. Most girls would probably over look him but I wasn’t most girls. He was definitely a cutie in my book.

I felt myself blush as he turned and caught me checking him out. I of course immediately ducked behind Brian’s head.

“Who’s the chic?” Green eyes asked Brian. I had no idea if he was looking at us cause I was busy hiding behind him.

“That’s The Pixie.” Jimmy said having gotten up from the guy he was ‘pounding’ on.

“Kinzi. My name’s Kinzi.” I said from behind Brian.

Brian took over the introductions. First he turned towards the guy Jimmy had been pounding on. “That’s Matt.”

“Hey.” Matt said with a head nod.

He turned next to the girl who was sitting beside Matt. “That’s Matt’s girlfriend Val.”

“Nice to meet you Kinz.” She said with a warm friendly smile.

“Nice to meet you too.” I replied with a friendly smile of my own.

“And that’s Zacky.” He said turning towards green eyes.

“Hey.” He smiled at me revealing that he had the cutest dimple. I blushed, I know it but I couldn’t help it he was so darn cute.

“Hi.” I said with a pathetic wave. I’m such a moron at times.

“So this your new girl?” Matt asked Brian.

“Nah I’m just her sex slave.” He replied with a smirk.

I slapped him up along the back side of his head. “You wish playboy.”

“Yeah I bet she’s got more important things to do with that minute.” Zacky replied laughing.

“Fuck you Zacky.” Brian said dumping me down onto Jimmy.

I squealed as I hit Jimmy which just caused everyone to laugh given the fact that I hit him square in the balls.

“Fuck you squashed my grapes.” He yelped.

“Uhhh sorry? It’s totally Brian’s fault man.” I replied trying to look as innocent as possible.

“Bullshit go grab me a drink.”

I would have argued but I did feel kinda bad for hurting him. So I got up to go grab him one.

“Grab me one too beautiful?” Brian hollered from his seat as I walked over to the door.

“Yeah yeah anyone else want anything while I’m up?” I asked looking around.

“Two more beers?” That was from Matt who was motioning they were for him and Val.

“Please.” Val added with a smile.

“Sure.” I replied happily before heading inside. Opening the fridge I fished five beers out of the fridge struggling slightly.

“You need help?” A male voice asked from directly behind me.

I yelped and spun towards the voice causing one of the beer bottles to fall and break. “SHIT!”

Zacky grabbed a towel from the counter and began to soak up the mess while I went to grab a broom and dust pan. We were both on our hands and knees when he looked at me with those amazing green eyes. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

I looked up at him my eyes settling on his full bottom lip. I bet he’s a good kisser. I looked down at what I was doing blushing yet again. “It’s okay I’m kinda a klutz anyhow.”

A throaty laugh left Zacky’s lips. “You know you’re really cute when you blush.”

I stood up so fast the top of my head hit his chin with enough force to knock him flat on his ass. “OH MY GOD! I’m so sorry!” I all but squealed as I dropped back onto my knees by his side.

“Hand me that towel.” He mumbled from the floor.

I grabbed the towel and handed to him. I watched in slight horror as he lifted to his mouth and after a moment pulled it away red. “Oh God I’m so sorry.”

Just then Jimmy came through the doorway. “What the fuck is taking so long?” He paused as he took in the scene for a second and then bust up laughing. “Dude, tell me you didn’t get your ass kicked by a girl?”

“Fuck you” was mumbled from Zacky’s towel filled mouth.

I scrambled to my feet. “I was getting the beers out of fridge and Zack scared me so I dropped one. He helped me clean up and in the process I ended up kinda hitting his chin with my head and he…”

Zacky interrupted the verbal diarrhea pouring from my mouth. “Bit my tongue and now it’s bleeding like a mother fucker.”

“I told you she was a walking disaster.” Jimmy said when he was done laughing like a wild man.

Zacky snorted as I yelled. “HEY! I AM NOT!”

Both guys looked at me like ‘yeah sure you’re not’ as I pouted. I was accident prone, I knew this but I didn’t want Jimmy pointing it out in front of my crush.

“You both suck.” I griped picking up the beers, careful to have a good grip on ALL of them I headed back outside.

“Come on Pix. I was playin. Get your panties out of their bunch.” Jimmy hollered from inside the house.

Handing out the beers I walked over and curled up in Brian’s lap. Laying my head on his shoulder I whimpered. “Bri they’re being mean to me.”

Brian used the tone you would use to consol a small child. “Aw what did the mean boys do to you? Did they pull your pigtails?”

“Asshole.” I grumbled as I tried to get out of Brian’s lap. Too bad he wasn’t having any of it.
He tightened his arms holding me in place.

“Come on Kinz don’t be like that.” He now pouted as Jimmy and Zacky finally came back out of the house.

“I’d be careful if I was you Brian, she’s lethal.” That was from Jimmy who had taken residency beside Bri and me.

“I second that.” Zacky said before lifting a bottle of Jack to his lips.

I winced. Great first impression Kinzi. Why don’t just kick him in the balls while you’re at it.

Brian laughed. “What did she do now?”

“NOTHING! SHEESH!” I huffed.

Jimmy laughed. “She was trying to do us all a favor and make Zacky mute.”

“Not mute, just without a tongue.” Zacky’s tongue must be slightly swollen cause it came out sounding funny.

Brian was trying hard not to laugh. “At least you know she doesn’t like you.”

“Why?”

“Cause if she liked you she’d want you to have your tongue.”

I elbowed a laughing Brian as I wished the earth would open up and swallow me whole. I needed a distraction like NOW. “So we just gonna sit her all night and gossip like girls or what?”

“Sounds like a call for a drinking game to me.” Brian said as he got up putting me down carefully and headed into the house.

“Fuck yeah.” Jimmy agreed as he went and grabbed a deck of cards.

“Where’s Matt and Val?” I asked noticing that they weren’t outside anymore.

Brian on his way back out answered. “They’re busy. Trust me you don’t want to go back inside right now.”

The boys all laughed as I blushed which when they noticed made them all laugh that much harder. “So what game are we playing?”

Brian gave me a wicked grin. “Fuck the Dealer.”

“WHAT?! I am not fucking anyone asshole!” All three boys lost it yet again with my outburst.
Who knew I was so funny? And yeah that’s sarcasm you’re sensing.

“It’s the name of the game Pixie.” I groaned. Great even Zack was calling me that now.

“Okay fine how do we play?”

“First we need a table.” Brian said looking around.

Jimmy walked over to the table that had empty cups on it and with one sweep of his long arm cleaned it off. “Found one.”

We all got up and sat around the table, full bottles of vodka, jack, and tequila sitting in the middle. Once I sat down Brian started to explain how the game worked.

“Okay so I’m the dealer for the first round. Zacky is going to guess the card value of the card on top of the deck. I’ll check if he’s right. If he guesses correct then I have to drink four drinks. If the first guess is wrong then I’ll tell him whether the card is higher or lower than his guess.

Zacky will guess again and I’ll place the card face up on the table. If the second guess is correct then I have to drink two drinks. If the second guess is wrong then he’ll have to drink the number of drinks equal to the difference between his guess and the value of the card. For example, if his second guess was ten and the card is revealed to be a King, which is equal to thirteen, he’d have to drink three drinks.

Play continues this way in a clockwise fashion until the deck is exhausted. If three players in a row do not guess the card on top of the deck correctly on either guess then the player to the left of the dealer becomes the dealer. Make sense?”

I nodded my head after running what he said through it again. It seemed simple enough and was totally a way to get the guys drunk. I was after all smarter than them. If I just paid attention I should be able to keep track of what cards had been used and would be left. After all, the guys had all had a number of drinks already and were probably already well on their way to being drunk.

“Prepare to get trashed boys.” I said with an evil little laugh. Little did I know that I was going to be the one in trouble. It turned out I sucked at this game and got wasted WAY before any of the boys. Then again this was my first time really drinking so I should have known better.

An hour later I was giggling and laughing at anything and everything. At some point I had ended up in Jimmy’s lap yet again. “I’m hot.” I whined as I wiggled.

“Only one way to fix that.” Jimmy said grinning like a fool. I had expected him to make a smart comment about getting naked instead he ran to the pool screaming “CANNON BALL!” And jumped in with me in his arms.

My scream was cut off when I hit the water. I came up coughing my lungs filled with half a gallon of water I swear. Jimmy of course was at my rescue pulling me up and lifting me up out of it. “You okay?” He asked looking slightly worried.

“Nothing another drink won’t cure.” I said jumping up and heading over to the table where the alcohol was. My running wasn’t the prettiest thing ever given that I was drunk and all.

Just as I grabbed the bottle of Jack, Zacky pulled it out of my hands. “I think you’ve had enough.”

“Have not!” I said practically crawling on him to get at the bottle.

Zacky held it above his head so I couldn’t reach it. “Yeah you have.”

I tried jumping up and snatching it only to almost fall flat on my ass. Well I would have if Zacky hadn’t snagged me with his free arm. As it was I was tight up against him with his amazing eyes burning into mine. Suddenly the air seemed to change around us. The sexual tension between us was so thick I swear you could have cut it with a knife.

Of course with Brian around it couldn’t last. “Hey no fair Zacky. I’m her sex slave back off.”

Next thing I know I’m being pulled away from him by Brian. “Cock blocker.” I mumbled not realizing I had voice the thought aloud.

Brian chuckled. “You can have my cock anytime you want it.”

“You’ve a perve Bri.”

“You love me.” He grinned as I stuck my tongue out. I would have had something smart to say if my brain was working normally instead of the alcohol induced fog it was currently in.

All I could come up with was a weak, “whatever.” Which Bri thought was funny judging by his chuckle. I sat there listening to the boys carry on around me. Jimmy was being his crazy self making Brian and Zacky laugh their asses off. The longer I sat there the more tired I became. Finally I gave up and tried to walk inside the house. Matt and Val HAD to be done and asleep by now.

I guess I didn’t do too well cause I was soon picked up by Jimmy. “I don’t want you to fall and get blood all over everything. It’s a real bitch to clean up.” He carried me into his room and sat me on the floor. “I love you but you’re not getting in my bed wet.”

I watched him go to his closet and fish out a Pantera tee shirt. “Put this on.” He said tossing it to me.

Without thinking twice I stood up and pulled my shirt off which was quickly followed by my pants. Guess it shocked Jimmy cause he was just standing there staring not saying a word for the first time since I had met him. I pulled his shirt on, which came down past my knees, and wiggled out of my bra and panties. No way was I putting on a nice dry shirt and leaving them on. They’re like the LAST things that ever dry on you. Dropping them onto a pile with the rest of my wet clothes I looked back up at the still speechless Jimmy. “What?”
Jimmy shook his head. “I just forget you’re a girl sometimes.”
I rolled my eyes at him before crawling in his bed. “You can go now.”
Jimmy walked over to me leaning over to place a kiss on my temple. I smiled to myself at his kind gesture. This is why I loved him. He was an overgrown teddy bear with the mouth of a sailor and a heart of gold. “Don’t puke in my bed.” He whispered in my ear before turning off the lights and closing the door. It wasn’t very long afterwards that I passed out for the night or should I say day.