Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 18!

We sat behind the tree. Talking about life. Laughing. Hugging. Kissing. You name it…not sex! He held my hand and kept telling me I’m beautiful and I have a nice ass. He’s so funny. I’m not pretty, well my parents always tell me I am but I don’t think I am. I’ve only knew him for 3 hours, it feels more like 3 years. Vicki was probably looking for me at break, I was to busy.

“I like your top. It’s drop dead. I love Oli Sykes.” I grinned.

“You like Oli Sykes? What do you think of Oli Minefield?” he smirked at me. he leaned in for a quick kiss.

“Well he’s a good kisser for one, I love his style, he’s a bad boy and I love him.” I looked into his eyes. There was a centre meter between our faces. “What do you think of Maria Vengeance?”

“Well what can I say; I’m speechless every time she speaks. Her eyes take me away to a magical place. Her hair is silk smooth. She dresses like the girl in my dreams. Her kisses are sweet and passionate. I love the taste of her lips. She’s welcome anytime to my bed and I love her.” ARW!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE HIM RIGHT NOW! HE’S SO ROMANTIC!

“Aw Oli your such a charmer.” I pushed him gently.

“Well you know me, cute with out the e.” Oli smiled. Wait that’s cut…

“So me your wrists?” was the first thing that came into my head.

“Oh god your not gonna hate me because I’m emo are you?” you could hear the worry and fear in his voice.

“No! I love the emo cult; most of my dad’s fans are emo I think.” He pulled his sleeves up. “Nothing.” No cuts on his wrists.

“Why would I self harm myself Maria?” he asked. I looked at him. “I’m not the person to do that. Just think if I was about to cut myself but went into a fit.” He laughed.

“Messy.” I laughed along. He smiled with his sexy snakebites. Yummy. We leaned in for that last kiss. Then well…he fitted.

“OLI!” I screamed. I was totally freaking out. “What should I do!?” I panicked and stud a meter away from him. He stopped. I didn’t know what to do. Wait! I had first aid lessons at my old school. What do you do with a person that’s unresponsive but is still breathing? Recovery position! Fuck this is awkward. “Oli your gonna be alright!” They can still hear you when their unconscious. I lied next to his unconscious body. Waiting till he would wake up. I checked his bag for any medication. Only tablets to stop the fits from happening. I heard moans and groans from behind me.

“Maria?” he mumbled. I turned my head to look at him.

“Oli, you’re still outside. You had a fit.” I told him. He rubbed the sweat off his forehead. He smiled at me as I got closer.

“My guardian angel.” He smiled. “Thank you.” His voice was crocky and very quiet but I still heard him.

“No worries baby.” I grinned. He slowly got up and hugged me. He didn’t want to let go. He pulled his bag over and grabbed his pills. He took one.

“Thank you.” He said again.

“You can stop thanking me now.”

“No you saved my fucking life. If you went to lessons, I would of stayed out here. I would be dead if you weren’t around.” He walked over to me again and hugged me…again. He placed kisses on my neck. I felt all loved up. I kissed him back and well we would get off each other. Smiley face!

To be continued…