Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 36!

“Emily…Emily…” Dad began to say as mum’s eyes slowly flickered open. We all sat patiently around her hospital bed.

“Dude where am I?” she asked as she rubbed her head. Everyone sighed with relief.

“Emily babe you’re in hospital.” Dad told her. She quickly looked round.

“Get me out of here!” She began to scream. She pulled the heart monitor off and yanked the drip out of the back of her hand. Blood began to pour out of her hand. She didn’t care less.

“Emily stop it.” Uncle Brian ordered as he sat her on the bed. He grabbed a cloth of the side and wrapped it around her hand. Vicki called for a nurse.

“Will someone tell me why I’m in here!” mum yelled. One of the doctors that has been treating mum, pulled back the curtain.

“Miss Haner please calm down.” he said as he approached us. “You passed out from having no energy. May I ask when was the last time you ate or drank is?” we all looked at her.

“I …don’t….I can’t remember.” She admitted. Dad looked at her in shock.

“Right. Well in your medical history this isn’t the first time this has accured.” We all looked at the doctor, apart from Brian. Obviously he knew what this meant.

“I told you Emily, you don’t need to stop eating to be perfect.” Brian lashed out. Dad soon realized what was going on.

“I thought I stop you from being anorexic.” Dad muttered. Mum turned away from everyone.

“Emily let us put another drip in.” the doctor offered.

“No I’m fine. I just wonna go home.”

“I’m sorry but not in your condition.” Mum just didn’t listen to him and got off the bed. She grabbed her clothes and ran over to the toilets to get changed. Vicki ran after her.

Emily’s P.O.V.

Knowing it I’ve lost the baby too. I didn’t want to ask. I just want to get out of here. I hate hospitals. Vicki ran after me. I just locked myself in one of the toilets.

“Emily, please unlock the door.” She begged.

“No. I wonna go home. I’m fine, I just wonna go home.” I got myself changed into my grey skinny jeans and my Vengeance University shirt. I unlocked the door and slowly opened the door.

“Emily please your scaring all of us.”

“I just want to go home.” I kept telling her.

“Why won’t you eat?” she asked. Her face had serious written all over it.

“Because I’m fat.”

“You’re fair from fat Emi. Tell me the truth?” she looked me in the eye. I was about to crack.

“Zack’s gonna leave me again. I have a feeling.” I cried. The tears rolled down my face. I tried to pull myself together.

“He’s not gonna leave you, you holding his baby.”

“Not any more…I lost it coz I’ve not ate in about a week.”

“A WEEK!” she yelled in shook. I nodded my head in shock. This is why Zack is going to leave me. I’ve lost his child, again! I walked out of the toilets to find Zack waiting in front of the door.

“Emily why?” he asked. he sounded so upset. I didn’t look at him, I just brushed my should against his as I walked pass him. Completely ignoring him. Vicki soon came out and spoke to Zack. I knew this wasn’t gonna go down well.

“Miss Haner can you please return to you cubical.” One of the nurses said as he grabbed a hold of my wrist.

“Fuck off and let go of me.” she didn’t let go. She had a good look at me wrist. I’m busted.

“You’ve not been self harming yourself have you?” she asked.

“I’m sorry but I really do have to go.” This time she let go of my arm. I quickly made a run for it to a cab waiting for my outside. “Huntington beach pier please.” I asked the drive. He began to drive. I kept telling him I’m in a hurry and asked him to step on it. I gave him a 20 and ran over to the beach. Their they were. I had to face this one day.

To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter came from a true story that one of my friends mum's experianced which hit me a little as she was a close family friend :) so i hope you enjoyed it and felt the emotion behind the chapter :) thank you!

~Emily (TasteTheVengeance)~