Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 49!

Emily’s P.O.V.

Corey shrugged his shoulders.

“I couldn’t lie to her, could I? You deserved that slap for what you’ve been doing for the past two weeks!”

“Two weeks?” I said as my heart sank even lower. I slapped Zack across the face again, this time on the other cheek. “I’m sorry for ruining your life Zack by having two of your children. I’m sorry that I’m ruined everyone’s life! I’ve ruined yours, Maria’s, Roxas’, Brian’s, Vicki’s... Now I know what it feels like to be hated…” I ran off in tears. I ran over to my car ad got inside it. I locked myself in the car. I watched as Brian and my dad screamed at Zack. Vicki was telling everyone to go to our house so we can finish the party there. Someone knocked on the car window. It made me jump. I didn’t bother winding the window down.

“Emily open the fucking door!” they shouted. I looked out of the window and saw that it was Corey again. I unlocked the door. “Emily I’m sorry I told you about Zack.” He said as soon as he opened the door.

“It’s not your fault. I was gonna get told one day and today was that day.” I looked out the front window and saw Zack running over to my car. “I’m not dealing with him right now!” I told Corey.

“I’ll sort it out-“

“No! Don’t beat him up!”

“I didn’t mean it like that. I’ll talk to him. Stay in the car.” He got out the car and rushed over to Zack. I watched them talk and shout at each other. Zack kept screaming at Corey that he wanted to talk to me. But Corey just held him back. I looked down at my phone. I had 3 miss calls and a text from Ronnie. I opened the text. It read…

Arw Zack’s been cheating on you all this time! I would never to that to you babe. Do you want to take me back? Xx

How does he know!!?? Who told him? This was the series of texts we sent to each other in the last 10 minutes.

Me: Who told you that?

Ronnie: Let’s say Roxas knew all this time…

Me: Why didn’t he tell me?

Ronnie: Coz he didn’t want to hurt his mums hurt. It’s bad enough you live with him!

Me: I want to meet up with you and Roxas, NOW!

Ronnie: Oh so are we crawling back to Ronnie as well then? Looks like the family’s back together babe xxx

Me: Don’t get your hopes up Ron! I only want to see my son!

Ronnie: Ok don’t give me the gob! I’ll meet you back at mine! Don’t be late!

Me: Ok I’m on my way now.

I started the car. I watched as Zack tried to push past Corey. I tried not to cry but I so failed at that.

I love you
You were ready
The pain is strong enough to despise
But I'll see you
When He lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands are tied.

The lyrics to So Far Away replayed in my head. I knew that Jimmy would have hated us for this. He never forgave Zack after he kept cheating on me. Zack’s only thinking of himself once again… that’s when I drove off. I heard Zack screaming my mane and screaming for me to come back. But like that would happen…

To be continued…