Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 52!

Roxas’ P.O.V.

Joel walked up to Vicki and he started a convocation with her. I’m crap at lip reading so I couldn’t make out one word they were saying to each other. Brian looked over to me and tried to get eye contact with me. I looked in his eyes and gave a little dirty look, like some jealous chav girl. He gave me some back, as if he knew I hated his guts right now. Joel asked something from Vicki coz they both went inside the house to get something. Soon they walked out the house with her old yearbook…yearbook…wait! SHIT JOEL STOP! I ran up over to them.

“Hey what you doing?” I asked, obviously I knew what they were doing.

“Nothing Roxas. Go back over to Nichole and help her with the kids for me please.” Joel pushed me aside. I went over to sit next to Nichole.

“Hey sweetie, what’s up? Joel telling you to go away?” Nichole asked me.

“Just about.” I groaned. She swung her arm around me and kissed my cheek.

“Cheer up babe, I’m sure everything will brighten up in a minute.” She smiled. I smiled back at her and watched as Vicki and Joel went though the yearbook. He pointed out someone. I looked at the back of the book ‘Class of 2010!’ that was the one I was in! SHIT JOEL STOP! Vicki gasped loudly. She slowly moved her head up ands looked up.

“ROXAS!” she screamed. I looked away before I got I contact with her. She ran over to me and grabbed my arm. “I’m sorry Nichole but I’ve gotta talk to Roxas. It’s very important.” She pulled me away and took me over to my room.

“What do you want from me now?” I moaned at her as I crashed down on my bed.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was you?” she asked.

“Tell you what?”

“That you’re THIS Roxas?” she pointed out the picture of me in the yearbook. Oh I look hot! With my hair jet black and- oh yeah back to the problem!

“Ooh yeah about that…”

“If I knew you was Oli’s old mate I would have been nicer.”

“Oh just leave it.” I flipped her off, not caring about her anymore.

“Roxas please, I knew you liked me back in high school.”

“Ok it’s a little awkward having an 11 year old like you! Sorry I’ll leave you alone!” I yelled at her before leaving the room. She kept calling back for me but I didn’t give two shits about her anymore now she’s married to Brian! I walked over to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I heard my mum run after Vicki and start talking to her. I slightly heard Corey in mum’s room. Why was he doing in there for? Must be calming mum down then. I looked at myself in the mirror. No wonder no girl liked me, I’m a scabby little emo kid with blond hair. I stared at myself for a little. I watched as my tears crashed into the sink. I opened the medicine cabinet. I pulled out a razor blade I kept hidden in there. Fuck this shit! I’m not dealing with all this crap any more! I pulled up my suit shirt and revealed my scarred up wrist. A few more to add to the collection is all I can say. I grabbed my IPod and listen to Slipknot as I cut into my pail white skin.

I won't let this build up inside of me
I won't let this build up inside of me
I won't let this build up inside of me
I won't let this build up inside of me

SHE ISN'T REAL!
I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL!
SHE ISN'T REAL!
I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL!

This fucking killed me inside. But like anyone would care about me no more! Mum has too much on her plate with dad and Gena. Maria well she’s a spoiled bitch but I do feel sorry that she has to watch her dad make out with his Gena… I looked down at me blood covered wrist. I seamed to feel better but I knew it wasn’t gonna last long. I smiled in the mirror and wiped my blood across my cheeks. Yes before you ask I have mental health problems! I unlocked the bathroom door and open it up to see dad standing there.

“What the fuck is over your face Roxas?” he asked. I walked past him, trying to make him feel like shit just so he knows how we all feel now he’s back with Gena. “Roxas are you listening to me?” he called out. I turned to look at him. He looked down at me wrists. “No Roxas. Please don’t tell me you just did that?” I looked away from him and then looked back up at him. “Your mum did the same thing when she was your age you know. Why did you do this?” he questioned me.

“Coz I hate my life.”

“Roxas please. I know I’m a shit dad and you hate me but please just don’t hurt yourself coz your upset.”

“It’s not you its something else…just leave it.”

“Then wipe the blood off your cheeks.” I tried to rub the blood off my cheek but I flinched away from him and walked down the stairs. Vicki spotted me and ran over.

“Roxas-“ she cut herself off by looking at my bloody wrists and face. “Roxas what did you do?”

“I went to play with a bunch of unicorns and one of them kicked me in the face with his magical rainbow power…what the fuck do you think I’ve done?”

“Roxas please, why are you doing this to yourself?”

“Coz I know your secret. I know what really happened to your baby!”

To be continued…