Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 54!

Maria’s P.O.V.

Do you ever get sick of the same record playing over and over? Do you ever get sick of seeing the same person over and over? Do you want to slap the bitch that’s tore your family apart? Well I said yes to all the above! I’ve been sat in the living room, facing the glory of dad getting off with fucking fuck face Gena all for the best half hour now! I’ll have Matt pop by every few minutes, checking up on me and giving me another beer. Yuck! I bitter taste of sick in the back of my throat. Dad will stop of a moment and look in the corner of his eye at me. Oli left hours ago and I wish he didn’t. I slumped myself in the arm chair, watch the freak show. I eyes went over to Vicki and Brian. Brian was calming Vicki down after the massive commotion between her and Roxas. I don’t understand what is with Roxas. I rested my head on my knuckles. I turned to look away from dad and Gena. I could still taste the sick in the back of my mouth.

“Maria.” Someone whispered from behind me. I slowly turned my head and closed my eyes.

“Yes.” I answered. I opened my eyes to see Johnny smiling at me.

“Are you alright? You look a little pissed off?”

“I’m fine Jonathan. Just sick of seeing them kissing.” I muttered the last part.

“Yeah your dad is starting to get on my nevus too. Your mum is a nice girl and I don’t understand why he keeps doing this to her.” Johnny sighed, looking at Zack in disappointment.

“He’ll never learn will he? I hate him and he knows it.” I spat.

“Yeah Roxas said he hated him too. Look we’re going on our European tour with Arin, you coming along?” I nodded.

“Aren’t you touring with mum’s band though?” I asked, looking a little confused.

“Fuck yeah! Your mum’s band kicks ass. I don’t know any girl like your mum that could sing and scream like that while playing guitar!” Johnny smirked.

“Yeah dad will be there too…maybe this will piss him off and make him rethink what he’s missing.” I laughed. Johnny patted me and the back and got up.

“See ya round Marie.” He waved goodbye and ran over to Lacey. I turned back to look at dad and Gena. Gena was all over him but he looked bored already…unlike him…NOT! I smirked and got up of my chair. I slowly walked past the table dad and Gena sat at.

“Oh I’m so sorry.” I told Gena as I ‘by accident’ knocked her glass of red wine all over her dream dress. I giggled and walked off.

“Maria get back here!” Dad shouted at me I carried on walking but put my middle finger up at the two. I walked over t o Charlotte and Matt.

“Yo sup.” I said like a chav to make them laugh. As planned, they laughed.

“Hey Marie.” Matt smiled. “Tipping wine over your dad’s girlfriend again?” he asked as I joke.

“We totally saw what you did and high five for that dude.” Charlotte laughed as she gave me a high five as requested. I hugged Charlotte and Matt. I soon went over to the front door. To my surprise, mum, Roxas and Corey returned back from the hospital.

“I’m on suicide watch.” Roxas pouted.

“Nice going bro.” I laughed. I went over to him and hugged him. He was shock at first and hugged me back.

“Wow what’s up with you?” he asked with a chuckle.

“I was told what happened and that your not a huge fan of dad now.” I smiled. Mum laughed.

“Oh Maria, your dad is a fuck head and so id Gena. Come on I wont to get all your things ready for tour.” Mum rushed me. Corey was already carrying shopping bags for mum.

“Mum, do you and Corey Taylor have something going on?” I asked her when we got to my room.

“I’ll tell you in a minute…”

To be continued…