Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

The Letter

I opened my mailbox to see a letter. The address on it seemed so familiar, so i tore it open.It read:

"Dear Calea,
Remember us, The people from your old summer camp, Camp Blue Lake? We would like to let you know that we are opening the camp again and we would like you, along with your old camp mates to counsel the new comers. Camp will start on june 20th. we would love to see you all there!
Sincerely,
Camp Blue lake"

I smiled and laughed to myself, i was definitely going, i mean why would i pass up an opportunity to see all of my old friends? I remember the four of us: me, Caleb, Augustine, and Austin. Augustine and I are still very good friends, but I lost touch with the boys over the years.
I suddenly got a text. i looked at my phone, it was Augustine.
"I just checked my mail, and CBL is reuniting us! Are you going?"
"Hells yeah" i replied
"You're gonna go just to flirt with Caleb, I bet.."
"I have a BF of three years! Y'know, Drew?"
"That wont stop you!"
"Lol, wow"
"I gotta start packing."
"I have to tell Drew that I'm leaving"
"IDK why you love him, he treats you like shit! Why don't you just leave him already?!"
"IDK! I guess I just don't know how to let go.."
"You should learn, there's so much better out there."
"I know..."
"GTG, mom's calling my house phone."
"KK"I sat down, I had a lot to think about and a lot to prepare for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know that this chapter is short, but the rest are longer! Hope that you enjoyed anyway!
- Ky