Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 11!

Chapter 11!
Brian’s P.O.V.
So I thought all the fun was gonna end there. Oh no! Not when my dad decided to tell us all that he bought the bouncy castle. Jimmy then came up with a plan to sleep on it…he was drunk…but it was a great idea! Me and Vicki cuddled up in the corner of the castle whist Zack finally got Fallyn on his lap after hours of trying it on. Matt and Val was lying in the middle of it, looking up at the stars…so cute! Jimmy was walking round the garden, trying to teach Emily how to talk.
“Ok Emily say…beer.” He told her. She looked up at him and back down. “Say beer Emily.”
“Bee.”
“Bee where!?!?” I freaked out as I shot up like a rocket. Yeah before you ask, I’m shit scared of bees as I’m allergic to them!
“Chill Bri. Emily just learnt how to say your worst nightmare.” Vicki chuckled.
“Jimmy you better stop teaching her how to say bee.”
“I was telling her to say beer not bee!” he moaned.
“Oh…carry on then.” I simple said as I sat back down near Vicki.
“Ok Emzy say… Brian.”
“BRIAN!!!” she screamed in a laugh. Oh god she keeps reminding me of my mother!
“Good girl. Hey Bri, she’s learning your name!” Jimmy celebrated.
“That’s great Jimmy!” I laughed. That’s one less job for me then. I wrapped my arms around Vicki and kissed her cheek. She smiled.
“Room for one more?” I heard a familiar voice. My face dropped and my smile washed away.
“Michelle get out of my house now!” I yelled at her. My yelling made Emily start screaming and crying. Michelle turned her head sharply to look at Jimmy. He held Emily tighter and started to move closer to the group.
“What can I not see me own daughter on her birthday?” she asked me as she turned to face me again.
“Well no, we’re though and you said yourself you never wanted Emily!” I fought back. Val stood up and held Michelle back.
“Leave it sis. Brian has Emily now; she’s better off this way.” Val tried to convince her.
“Oh no I’m not leaving this spot until I get my baby! Jimmy give me Emily now!” she screamed. Emily began to scream her head off.
“DADDY!!!!” she was literally kicking and punching Jimmy at this point. Jimmy rushed over to me and handed me her.
“Shhhh Emmylou, Daddy’s here.” I kissed her forehead and whipped the tears from her bright red face. She soon calmed down.
“Brian give me Emily.” Michelle said calmly, trying not to scare Emily.
“Daddy no!” Emily screamed again. I think she’s got the swig of talking now. (Get in!).
“Shhhh Emily. No Michelle, didn’t you listen to Val. Emily is better off here with me.” I looked down and Emily and kissed her forehead again. Vicki stood up and placed her hand on my shoulder.
“Oh so your with Vicki now! So is that why you won’t let me have my child?”
“Yeah maybe I’m with Vicki but she’s not apart of this!” I gobbed back.
“Right well it would have been nice for you to tell me your with Vicki!” he shouted. Vicki stood back and walked over to Jimmy. Jimmy wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kept her safe for the time being.
“She’s been more of a mum to Emily then you Michelle! Since you left 3 days ago, Emily has leant how to speak a little and she’s able to walk a little. Did you help? No I didn’t think so.”
At this point I felt like a high school bitch. Matt and Val sat listening and sometimes helped pull Michelle away from me. Zack and Fallyn sat right at the back of the bouncy castle once Michelle tried to get them involved.
“Fallyn don’t be scared.” I heard Zack comfort her.
“I’ll try.” She said softly. So after that I think Zack finally made his move! He fucking kissed her!!! It was about fucking time too!
“Michelle just leave now!” Val pushed her. Val just kept pulling her towards the door. “Just leave!” she screamed, coursing Emily to cry again. Michelle gave us all dirty looks and her eyes began to well up with tears.
“We feel no sympathy towards you Michelle.” I told hr. she soon ran off in tears. No one ran after her. The soon she left the better! We all sat back on the bouncy castle, looking at each other.
“Is that the end?” Fallyn asked. I nodded.
“It better be!” I said bitterly.