Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 12!

Chapter 12!
Brian’s P.O.V.
Maybe I woke up the next day on the bouncy castle. So what? Haters are just gonna have to hate! All I know is that Zack and Fallyn took Emily inside for the night. Oh and I heard a little rumbling upstairs in the room Zack and Fallyn were sharing. I hope Emily wasn’t in that room or their both dead! I rubbed the sleep from my black-eye-liner-covered eyes.
“Dude…” I heard Jimmy groan. “What time is it?” I looked down at my watch…fuck it was about one in the afternoon.
“Shit! It’s like 1pm man!” I panicked. I hit Vicki’s arms off of my hip. “Wake up dip shit!” I shouted at Vicki. She started to moan and curse at me.
“Fuck off Brian!” she groaned in her crocky morning voice.
“No I will not fuck off. Come on it’s one in the afternoon.” I got my self up and stretched my aching body. I rushed over to the house. I saw my dad in the kitchen with Suzy.
“Afternoon Bri. Have a nice sleepover with your friends?” dad laughed as a joke.
“Yeah it was amazing. We painted our nails and played truth or dare. Then we had a pillow fight just before he watch a chick flick.” I joked in sarcasm. Jimmy walked in after me.
“Dude I’m staving!” he rushed into the kitchen and raided the fridge. “Oh Mr Haner you’re a saint!” he praised dad as he pulled out a beer and an already made sandwich.
“You made us all sandwiches?” I said confused.
“Yeah of course. We knew one of you were gonna raid the fridge when you got inside.” Suzy smiled. You’ve gotta love Suzy! She’s the best step mother EVER! I made Jimmy get me my sandwich. He handed it over and we both began to pig out. (Yay to piggy out!) As soon as I finished up and ran right up the stairs with a bottle of milk for Emily, coz I’m a caring dad. I rushed over to the bedroom. Only she was in the room. Zack and Fallyn must have taken the spare room then. I leaned over her cot. She was fast a sleep.
“Emily…” I trailed in a whisper. She opened her eyes a little as I stroked her check a little. “Hello baby girl.” I smiled. She smiled a little. She opened her eyes fully and reached her arms out for me. I smiled and picked her up. I gave her the bottle and let her drink it. I carried her out the room. Vicki was stood right in front of me.
“Hey babe.” She smiled.
“Hey…what’s wrong with you?” I asked in a loud laugh.
“Nothing. Can’t I say hey to my boyfriend these days.” She smirked. I could resist her charm. I had to go kiss her. So I did so! It was a sot but passionate kiss.
“Oh get a room.” Johnny chuckled as he walked out the bathroom.
“Well it was a room until you walked in.” Vicki stuck her tongue out. Johnny mimicked her. He went down stairs for his sandwich.
“YAY IT’S HAM AND PICKLE!” Johnny celebrated. I held Emily in my right arm whist I held Vicki’s had with my left hand. Talk about multitasking!
“Arw you two are so sweet together!” Fallyn sighed.
“Us two? I’m sorry but that’s a lie! You and Zack are adorable together.” I grinned. She smiled back at me and kissed Zack’s cheek. We all laid back in the living room watching the news. Dude I was bored! I took Emily back to her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead. I reached out for my acoustic guitar. I played a soft melody to Emily. She smiled in her sleep. It was one of the cutest sights I’ve ever seen!