Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 5!

Chapter 5!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I felt a small nudge in my side and light breathing on my arm. I opened one of my eyes to see my dad poking. I opened the other and saw Michelle sleeping next to me.
“What do you want now?” I asked as I slammed my head on the pillow.
“Emily won’t stop screaming. How can you not hear?” as soon as he said that I heard her screaming. Once I heard that, I shot out of bed like a rocket.
“I can now.” I said rushing out the room. I ran over to her bedroom and saw her in her cot. I picked her up. As soon as I did, she stopped. Easy A* for being an amazing dad!
“Shhhh your meant to be sleeping Emmylou.” I told her. She smiled and laughed. “Arw but I can’t get mad at you. Can I?” I smiled as I ticked her in the belly. Arw I love this kid! I walked out the room, then into the living room.
“Finally the screaming stops!” Jimmy got on his hands and knees and thanked the lord.
“Chill Jimmy.” I laughed. I walked over to the sofa and sat next to Johnny. Johnny smiled at me and then looked at Emily.
“She looks a lot like you Bri.” Johnny told me.
“Why is everyone telling me this?” I chuckled.
“Cause its true babe.” Dad winked…okay then…
“Wow Mr Haner…when did you get all incest?” Jimmy said so serious.
“I’m not, I was joking…oh by the way Brian, I’m back with Suzy.” He smiled.
“What McKenna’s mum?” I wondered. He nodded. “Well at least she won’t go taking Emily away from me!” I said with relief. Dad smiled again and walked back into mine and Michelle’s room.
“Yo Michelle wake up!” he shouted. We all heard Michelle’s groaning. Hahaha! Michelle cam wondering out the bedroom looking like death warmed up.
“You alright babe?>2 I asked. She nodded.
“I shocked I got some sleep.” She giggled. She sat between me and Johnny. “So how’s our little angel?” she asked with a massive smile on her face.
“Fine. She was screaming earlier ‘cause she missed her mummy and daddy.” I told her as I ticked Emily again. Arw Emily is ever so cute when she laughs. I stood up, still holding Emily. “I think Emily needs some rest too. Come on you, time for bed.” I carried her back to her cot and put her in. I kissed her forehead and tucked her in. this time; no crazy bitch is kidnapping my baby! I laid down on the floor next to the cot and fell asleep near Emily. I never won’t to leave her alone. Even if it makes me look crazy!