Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 7!

Chapter 7!
Brian’s P.O.V.
“Don’t be surprised Brian. It’s only Vicki, the one you’ve not seen in 3 years.” She grinned. I got up and hugged her tight.
“You’ve missed so much since you moved back to England.” I told her. Not to brag but she has missed the best thing that happened to me (That’s Emily if your not with it this evening).
“Like what then?” she raised an eyebrow.
“Well the birth of my baby girl.” I smirked.
“Baby what? You got a girl pregnant…at 15?”
“Well it was 14 but yeah. This is…Emily.” I introduced them. I picked Emily up off the bed. “Say hello Emily.” I gently grabbed her hand and made her wave to Vicki.
“Oh. My. God. She is adorable! Arw who’s the mother?” she wondered.
“Well it was Michelle-“
“MICHELLE!!!!!”
“Yeah well we literally just broke up and she left me with Emily.” I explained.
“What? Are you alright? Do you need a hand with Emily?” she offered.
“Michelle never helped anyway but if you really do wonna stick around and help, your more then welcome.” I smiled. She grinned and held her arms out.
“Can I hold her?” she pouted.
“Sure.” I handed her Emily. Her face lit up as Emily opened her bright blue eyes to her. No screams. No cries. I think we have a winner!!! “Your better then Michelle at keeping her calm.” I told her. She looked up. It was like she was meant to come into this family some how.
“Well, I am a natural.” She grinned. I coughed big head at her. He lightly pushed me with her hip. “Shut up Brian.” She laughed and so did Emily. “Arw she laughed!” Vicki sighed.
“Hey do you wonna stay over here tonight?” I asked, hoping I won’t be sleeping in a lonely bed tonight.
“If you want me to. I’ve been staying in a hotel room for the last two nights.”
“Really? You should of stopped by, my dad wouldn’t of minded.” I told her. She smiled.
“Do you want me to get my bags?”
“Better idea, we’ll get me dad to drive us in his new car.” I smirked. I shouted dad and asked him nicely. He agreed and drove us over to Vicki[s hotel. She rushed and got her bags and soon returned with 3 suitcases full of well almost everything.
“Are you staying or something?” Dad asked.
“Yeah, I’ve moved back.” She smiled. Wait? She’s moving back to Huntington!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“All the better.” I smiled. I had Emily in the car seat next to me.
“Brian, I’ll drop you and the girls off. Then I’ve gotta go get McKenna and Suzy.” He told me.
“That’s fine with me!” yes the next 2 hours alone at home with Emily and Vicki! Couldn’t be better!